Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Political Hub For Somali's In The West Sharif Heads To MN

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Political Hub For Somali's In The West Sharif Heads To MN

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Washington, DC is where you lobby.
Of course, but the Base is Minnapolis, no organization can function without a base. Stay true to your Somalinimo and in the furture we just might hire you. 8-)
Minnesota is too far.

Maryland is perfect. :up:

You need to counter the Xabashi in this Metro Area. There is 60,000 of them in the DMV :down:
Well, maybe we will have the Sentors iyo Congressman from the state do the dirty work for us. While make sure they get re-elected in the home state .

Having a Office is a Must in the Metro Area, I am pretty sure those smart Guys in MN are working something out.

The lobbying Future of Somalia in America looks bright in a few years and with a United Somalia the Xabashi will be no match inshallah.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 pm

The_Emperior5 your people can continue to whore themselves in London, you will continue to be a second class citizen in my eyes iyo to the rest of the Somalis worldwide.

London is not even important for ildoor childish politics.

Somaliweyn is in MN> :som: :up:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Political Hub For Somali's In The West Heads To MN

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:30 pm

so what you think about the event sharif going to Minnesota
The same people who hosted and welcomed Faroole are also welcoming and Hosting the Somali President.

After all Somalia stand on us, marka we are forced to help and impower even a weak person like Sharif :|

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Yasin, whats with your love of Minnesota? You don't even live there dude.

Everything runs through here son.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
waxa lugu yidhi habar majeerteen baa tukaan ku leh Minnesota :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Half my family lives there dude.

it's not me calling MN Political hub for Somali's it's the gaalo. :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
waxa lugu yidhi habar majeerteen baa tukaan ku leh Minnesota :lol:
You know over the summer we refused for an ildoor to Marry one of our girls. Your below a midgan where I come form.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Half my family lives there dude.

it's not me calling MN Political hub for Somali's it's the gaalo. :lol:
Oh thats legit.

Yeah of course it is, theres a lot of Somalis...theres a lot of organizations...

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm

You know over the summer we refused for an ildoor to Marry one of our girls. Your below a midgan where I come form.
Ninka iidoor eeh naag majeerteen rabba inu guursada isaga ka walaan manu ogayn Caruurtiisu inay badh nijaas noqonayaaan :lol: Kollay hadaad siin lahaydeen gogall dhaaf bu ku furri laha :P :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

The_Emperior5 in reality the whole of Isaaq can not be compared to Majeerteen. We are Prestige , well known, famous, wealth, Politically Powerful and last but not least 1/3 of Somalia is us.

your are unknown, ugly looking human beings, well except for your women, 8-) who's achievements are limited. Go kill yourselfs off!!

ps: The one thing I like about Siyad Barre was bombing Hargeysa! Keep f-king with me and I will finish what he left off one day. :mrgreen:

We held the Most Political Position in Sayad Barre's Government and still fought it. We held the most Political Position in every single Goverment ever created since than. Marka in seriousness who are you? :?:

I am a single qabil and your a combination of Clans, but still no match for me at the end of the day. :shock:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm

ps: The one thing I like about Siyad Barre was bombing Hargeysa! Keep f-king with me and I will finish what he left off one day. :mrgreen:

ceeb, a lot of innocent people died during that time

you're just as sick as emperior

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

The_Emperior5 in reality the whole of Isaaq can not be compared to Majeerteen. We are Prestige , well known, famous, wealth, Politically Powerful and last but not least 1/3 of Somalia is us.

your are unknown, ugly looking human beings, well except for your women, 8-) who's achievements are limited. Go kill yourselfs off!!

We held the Most Political Position in Sayad Barre's Government and still fought it. We held the most Political Position in every single Goverment ever created since than. Marka in seriousness who are you? :?:

I am a single qabil and your a combination of Clans, but still no match for me at the end of the day. :shock:

sxb siyaad barre was inadeerka oo xukunka idin haye majeerteen 1976 bay Xabashi uu galleen dalki oo nabad aha Inadeerkay baan la dagaalamay baad Libin iga dhigaysa War xishood :lol:
Majeertenku wa hinaas magaca majeerteen xata wa hinaas bay ka timid Odagy hartii aya slaan maseerka badnayd guursaday :lol:

Remember xasan yoonis habane an tanzani in mudug when they forced your aunty to sleep with jareers qassab :lol: :lol: and when they poisened barkadiihiini naffar la idinka wayee, aad wadda is dhiibteen war wuxu jilicsana :lol:

waxad na tirii iidoor hadaad tihin waad foolxuntihin wa runta , ragga ma qurux badna . Dhabayaca quruxda anu siinay oo baal dahabka ka gallay quruxda dumarka ragga modelka iyo arimaha show busseniska :lol:

sxb faanka iska joojii wa dhaqan xun ama caado nageed ba :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 pm

ceeb, a lot of innocent people died during that time

you're just as sick as emperior
FAH1223 traitors are not Innocent, and it's not Siyad Barre's fault ildoor men have no balls, rather than fighting the Government in the war they ask for, they hide behind their womena and children for protection. :lol:

ps: There is a reason why I am learning to become a Pilot you know. A few lessons from History need to be repeated and unfortunately we need pilots. :mrgreen:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 pm

FAH1223 traitors are not Innocent, and it's not Siyad Barre's fault ildoor men have no balls, rather than fighting the Government in the war they ask for, they hide behind their womena and children for protection. :lol:

ps: There is a reason why I am learning to become a Pilot you know. A few lessons from History need to be repeated and unfortunately we need pilots. :mrgreen:
warya, what the hell is the focking point?

There is nothing left, the people are poor, theres no jobs and you want to bring even more misery upon people?

Quit being ignorant and spewing stupid things, "Idoor" or Issaq or w/e are Somalis, they are your people whether you like it or not and talking about proudly repeating the darkest times of Somali recent history just means you have no foresight as to how to better Somalia without murder and destruction to somebody else

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Goljano Lion the women is a World beauti and has more money than the whole ildoor Goverment iyo People. I rather have her than thousands of Ildoor women whoring themselves for a cent on the dollars in the streets of London. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.