Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ogadeen Come In

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ogadeen Come In

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:52 am

Ogaden slut and a boon both insult beesha HG, thats something that cannot be accepted. For heavens sake a stateless Ogaden slut is insulting me :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 am

what a strange world we live in :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:59 am

Naa Ogaden Kuu wasye you f-king Aqli Dameer, Shaleey Markeey Tangiyada Xabashida Muqdisho Adeeradaa Keneen, oo Dadkaa Laa Xasuqayeey, Nagahana la Kufsanayeey, oo Aweys kaa unaageen Jirteey & Sharifka Maanta uu Nageeysiid Asmara ku carareen!! Miyusaan Sheikh Turki & His Ogadeen Forces & other Daroods come to Xamar to Help you.. Aqli 6 saac.. :arrow:

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:09 am

Naa Ogaden Kuu wasye you f-king Aqli Dameer, Shaleey Markeey Tangiyada Xabashida Muqdisho Adeeradaa Keneen, oo Dadkaa Laa Xasuqayeey, Nagahana la Kufsanayeey, oo Aweys kaa unaageen Jirteey & Sharifka Maanta uu Nageeysiid Asmara ku carareen!! Miyusaan Sheikh Turki & His Ogadeen Forces & other Daroods come to Xamar to Help you.. Aqli 6 saac.. :arrow:
Listen when an Ogaden slut insults you and plays the darood card against you than there is no more somalimo. A Boon that has no credibility tells her that ONLF should disarm :lol:
Babygirl before u attack me note that Mjs are handing over Ogadens to ethiopians iyo al-shabaab is cutting the arms and legs of Oromo merehans

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 am

what a strange world we live in :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bicth looks like ur peps will be slave to the xabesh for long time, laugh at that :clap:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:42 am

I dont do much cheerleading but this will be a first. Go Galia Go :clap:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:51 am

murux, inader , was a good topic to discuss before ninkan/naagtan ko haarin. :down:

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 am

I dont do much cheerleading but this will be a first. Go Galia Go :clap:
Walal can you see how much disrespect i get here. I had a good heart and was thinking abt somalimo.
The Ogaden slut then plays the darood card against forgetting that i was trying to stand for and defend the interest of Ogadenia against the dumb that dumb Oromo boon who was saying something like ONLF should disarm and talk to the Tigray.
I only attacked that Oromo boon because of somalimo in what he said yet the Ogaden biicth stabs me right in the back all because of daroodnimo. She favoured the boon over me not on principle but on qabil.
Then the Ogaden and Boon motherfuckers tell me to get the fcuk outta Darood Ogadenia issue, excuse me for being somalimo for i did not know that the Ogaden issue was only a darood issue.
Anyway how cares and its funny how all these daroods gang up on me when its me who is really the victim here.
Fuck Ogadenia, its darood land iyo darood burden anyway :lol: All i care abt now is somalia iyo Galmudug

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:18 am

murux, inader , was a good topic to discuss before ninkan/naagtan ko haarin. :down:
Nacas, was so good abt a topic in where a boon is telling the cegdheers to disarm and surrender?
I only lost my temper because of somlimo, thats all. But i seen the light these people do not desrve somalimo.
Just look at how that darood slut stabbed me on the back all because of daroodnimo, using the darood card on me because i am hawiye. Anyways the jokes on that biicth not me.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 am

unbelieveable Galia vs all Dooro's. :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am

listen little emotional woman/man. all murax asked to OGADENS was:
Under what circumstances would You Guys negotiate with the TPLF? What conditions would be acceptable for You Guys to ever negotiate with the Tigray regime?
where he said to disarm ogadens?
wihi ogaden aha fikradodi bey bihiyen

adigu ya ko yerey?

believe it or not somalinimadi adiga ko haaray that i dont even know what somalinimo ad ka hadleysid when your self insulting people calling them names just because they told you to back off and leave their affairs to them.

im sorry anigu dadka meshan ma kala aqan badan kooda, adigu qolama tahay? halked naga hebsata?

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 am

insulting people calling them names just because they told you to back off and leave their affairs to them.
Excuse me for foolishly thinkng that the Ogaden struggle was a somali struggle. Anyway walahi i don't give a fcuk no more i just had a good heart and had a bit of somalimo in me. When that Ogaden biicth explained things to me on Ogaden being none of my business and then played the darood card to favour the boon.
Regarding the boon he hit my nerve, what he suggested i found absoultely digusting and thats why i lost my temper on him. When the ethiopians were in Mog, he used to say stupid things can hawiye are finshed and their is no way that they would defeat the ethiopians and drive them outta somalia. What he just wrote reminded me of that.
Boon is weak excuse for having somalimo on him to have the decency to look after ONLF polciy on total war until victory.
All this just shows me reality abt these people and i will follow somalilands policy against these dumb HIV Ogadens that show no respect to someone who held to hate but somalimo towards them

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you guys don't know is that Galia is actually a nick that one of the hutu fellas in here uses. That is real GAY. I bet he puts henna, dirac and make up while using this nick :lol: :lol:

Going back to the topic.

I don't think Ethiopia will negotiate unless they fell real pain. And you don't want to settle for less.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 am

How the fcuk did hawiye managed to liberate somalia when the HIV ethiopians invaded and set base in Mog.
Did we beg the dirty isaacs for help, did we say anthing abt the daroods who were killing us behind ethiopian tanks? No.
We just ducked down and turned into killing machines, no negaotioatns no talks with the ethiopians and the dhabodhiff darood that tailed them. Any nacas who spoke like Murax was shoot dead point blank, no questions asked.
Thats how its done, hawiye style :clap:

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 am

Note: That walahi that Boon Murax would be dead by now if here were to talk shiit like that back in the days when ethios were in Mog. HG lion heart would appraoch him with no questions asked and shot him point blank in the head and swiftely move back in the shawdows

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.