Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Political Story Of The Week! A/Y Asks For Forgiveness...

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Political Story Of The Week! A/Y Asks For Forgiveness...

Postby Executive » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

^ Ilahaay aqli ha ku siiyo

You are making excuses for his actions and ABdullahi Yusuf is begging for forgiveness.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Why is he asking for forgiveness if he was the 'only thing right in somali politcs'?
Should the people not ask him for forgiveness? Your god has asked for forgiveness as he's stuck in a foreign country as a refugee with 'some' status, his guilty concious is eating him alive. Don't blame everything else for his mistakes.

Domino

Postby Domino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Everyone seeks forgiveness on their deathbed.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm

His actions saved a Nation! and everyone is seeking forgiveness from Allah iyo People in general. Thats what a real Muslim does inadeer. I myself ask for forgiveness on Eid Al-adha from ever one I knew.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

:lol: , keep making a fool out of yourself.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 pm

is hyper questioning the manhood or 'raganiimo' of AY???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 pm

look at all this qabiiliste yaal..atleast the man is man enough to ask for forgiveness for the what he have done unlike allot of warlord's who have been killing looting and rapping the Somalination in the past 17-20 years..
why do you all bitching like a raped women...so what is wrong with asking for forgiveness..its like you punk's are amazed of how some one can ask for forgiveness of their bad doing's..anyway its up to allah to forgive him..

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

His actions saved a Nation! and everyone is seeking forgiveness from Allah iyo People in general. Thats what a real Muslim does inadeer. I myself ask for forgiveness on Eid Al-adha from ever one I knew.
war sxb..abdullahi didnt save any nation..there was no nation to begin with..and I agree a real muslim ask's forgiveness for his but deed's..

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Humans make Mistakes minor or major, but Allah is the judge. Politically iyo diiniyo speaking there is nothing wrong in defending a nation from the likes of Al Shabaab. It is highly recommened that as Muslims that we ask for Forgiveness on a daily bases because sometimes we might no even know if we harmed someone or not. But you ignorate bastards just cause a Muslim asks for Forgiveness specially on a day like Eid Al-adha when we should all be asking for Forgiveness does not necessarily make one gulity of anything. A/Y is innocent the blood shed came from Al Shabaab and co everyone knows that but for insurance purposes the President had to ask for Forgiveness because his adminstration was fighting Al Shabaab and that even caused more blood shed to thousands of innocent civilians. In other words he was at the scene of the crime.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm

^^why blame al.shabaab..they where atleast fighting to liberate the country from the filthy xabashi..its the filthy xabashi bombed muqdisho day and night..
and cabdullahi brought them in..he brought a filthy kafir enemy into our muslim land..anyway its good he is asking for forgiveness..I forgive him for bringing the filthy xabashi enemy to our land..and I leave the rest to allah.. :up:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm

^^why blame al.shabaab..they where atleast fighting to liberate the country from the filthy xabashi..its the filthy xabashi bombed muqdisho day and night..
and cabdullahi brought them in..he brought a filthy kafir enemy into our muslim land..anyway its good he is asking for forgiveness..I forgive him for bringing the filthy xabashi enemy to our land..and I leave the rest to allah.. :up:

Its weird you forgive him and still claim to be alshabaabist.
In my book only Image forgives him :arrow:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:35 pm

look at all this qabiiliste yaal..atleast the man is man enough to ask for forgiveness for the what he have done unlike allot of warlord's who have been killing looting and rapping the Somalination in the past 17-20 years..
why do you all bitching like a raped women...so what is wrong with asking for forgiveness..its like you punk's are amazed of how some one can ask for forgiveness of their bad doing's..anyway its up to allah to forgive him..
well said!

koohi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby koohi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 pm

horta wuu roonyahay kol hadii uu cafis waydiistay somalida. inkastoo ay tahay inuu si cad oo madmadow ku jirin u qirto wixii uu soomaali ka gaystay.

lkn maxaa laga yeelayaa dadkii uu laayey from 1970's upto 2009

kuwaa aakhiruu geeyay halkaasayna ku sugayaan.

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 pm

NEVER :twisted:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Mashallah AY, ilahiga ha ku cafiyo :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.