Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking news Bare Hirale becomes gudomiye of 6 gobols

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breaking news Bare Hirale becomes gudomiye of 6 gobols

Postby Mad May » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 am

if Mudane Barre Hiiraale is a warlord , then every somali politicans are warlord !!

usc hawiye warlords/moryans like qeybdid are today "ministers" , while u people call hiraale "warlord" . it doesnt make sense :twisted:

:lost: haters !

he is a good man who protects his people!
Exactly, he protected his people from marauding moryans, he's a war hero not a warlord :up:

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:

At last Jubbalan with Barres leadership is back :lost: :lost: :lost:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 pm

qoraxeey :up: :up: :up:

dynamic, are U still trying to claim Marehan?

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Camel_herder » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 pm

estimated population +4 million ?

highly unlikely that it will ever materialize, but it might act as a diversion for something else :|

Excellent decision, i rather see unity, progress and rule of law come back to those who seek peace in somalia, then otherwise.

I actually heard this waaaay before it made it to the news, one of my relatives who was born in Kismaayo and works closely with Barre Hiraale told one of my uncles how they are putting together a huge army comprised of "Darood Southerners(Marehan, Leelkase, Harti, Ogaaden, Awrtable, etc, etc), Digil Mirifle and Dir(biyomaal)" who will firstly counter and disperse the Alshabaab guerillas out of the Jubooyinka and Lower Shabeele! Appoint District Governors in every region, make Kismaayo or Baydhabo the Capital(Likely Baydhabo, as i heard from close sources), and disarm in the major cities first i.e. Bardera, Kismaayo, Baydhabo, Xudur, Waajid, Bu'aale, Merca, Brava, etc, etc.

Good Job, i hope this brings good outcome, CAUSE I CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK TO THE FAMILY FARM IN 'JANAALE', and not for that reason only, cause the Farm is being looked after, and i can go back anyday, but it would be even much better if there was RULE OF LAW, so i can plant thousands of Banana and Mango trees :clap: :clap:

Morrison
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Morrison » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 pm

A guy walks into a bar. A lion is behind the bar making drinks. The guy is just staring at the lion, when the horse says, “What are you staring at? Haven’t you ever seen a lion serving drinks in a bar?” The guy says, “Actually, no. I never thought the Hiraale would come back to the place :lol: :lol:

Morrison
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Morrison » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 pm

in Somalia

Gedo, Jubbada Dhexe, Jubbada Hose, Bay, Bakool iyo Shabelada Hose. that's like 50% of Somalia

Saraakiisha dowladda KMG ee gobolka Gedo oo tafaasiil ka bixiyay sameynta maamul goboleed cusub

Ka dib markii shaaca laga qaaday qorshe lagu dhisayo maamul goboleed cusub gudaha dalka, ayaa arrintaasi waxaa tafaasiil ka bixiyay saraakiisha dowladda KMG ee gobolka Gedo.

Cabdi Barre Cabdi oo u waramayay idaacadda Simba isagoo ka mid ah saraakiisha dowladda ee gobolka Gedo ayaa wuxuu sheegay in mudo lix bilood ah uu soo socday qorshahan haatana la gaaray heer gabo ah.

Maamul goboleedka ayaa wuxuu ka kooban yahay lixda gobol ee ku yaala koonfur bari, waxaana qorshaha wax ka qada xildhiobaano, siyaasiyiin, waxgarad iyo xubno kale oo badan, sida uu sheegay Cabdi Barre.

Qorshahan ayaa wuxuu tilmaamay inuu qeyb ka yahay nidaamka ay ku dhisan tahay dowladda KMG, ujeedada ugu weyn ee laga leeyahayna ay tahay in si fudud lagu helo maamul dowli ah dhammaan gobolada dalka, sida uu hadalka u dhigay.

Dalka ayaa haatan waxaa ka jira maamul goboleedyo oo qaarkood taageersan dowladda KMG halka qaar ka kalena ay ka soo horjeedaa oo sheegtay inay gebi ahaanba ka madax banaan yihiin Soomaaliya.
coolpoison

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it :lol: :lol:

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:58 pm

qoraxeey :up: :up: :up:

dynamic, are U still trying to claim Marehan?
i claim islam :up:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:51 am

:lol: :lol: Camel Herders

kulaha Darod southereners

The only Darod in South Somalia Marehan iyo xoola yar Ogaden. Waa maxay awrtable iyo kuwo faratiris oo degaan ahaan u yihin Puntland

Waryaa, Marehan will always control the politics of South Somalia. Magaca Darod kuma shaqeynayso

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am

Camel_herder :lol:

i dont like the fact that Raxanweyn and Ogaden are part of this government from the "get go", it just makes it chaotic having two Large, Disorganised, economically challenged federations with no other purpose or benefit. they are essentially just Dead Meat.

Barre should incorporate them later on, afterall they Muslim Somali brothers, but its just not realistic having them join from the start.

Harti does not exist, break it up into MJ and Dhullos :lol: MJs are potentially good partners but the fact that they are so hostile and shortsited will prevent them from joining the group. Dhullos are more than welcome in government and as respective citizens :up:

Rer Shabelle are my favourite people, and i thank God they join us :up: :som: hard working, with unique qualities such as Farming, Fishing and many other skills such as construction, etc etc. Rer Shabelle poses as the most Sufi population but their decent nature essentially allows us to develop our regions harmoniously :up:

Leelkase are great people, too bad they dont hold any real settlements in the area, but they will most certainly be welcomed as respective citizens.

Isaaq are welcome as refugees since they dont see themselves as Somali :lol: , they have a secular Somaliland infected with Khad and HIV, but with modest monitoring they are welcome, although we will not compromise our relationship with the Dhollos :lol:

Rer Jubba are leading pastorilist, Shiekhal, Galjecel, Telxe etc in the forefront of this economy, they will be the states symbol and their way of life encouraged :up:

Rer Gedo no comment :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.