Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Subclans Are they your leaders

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Your Subclans Are they your leaders

Postby lali99 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 pm

cuz what the heck is jeray... in case u forgot i aint a euro-trash :mrgreen:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 pm

cuz what the heck is jeray... in case u forgot i aint a euro-trash :mrgreen:

Jarey is a nick for Bahgobe dee

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 pm

i never heard of that nickname before..where is it used horta? and yes im reer ali :up:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 am

emperior sxb we're talking about a political leader not religious leder..those guys that you summoned were religious leaders and thus resepected but that doesnt mean that the nuux ismail are the leader of sacaad muuse much less habar awal...sheikh madar (AUN) was a respected man thus he was chosen for a position among SNM not becuz of his tribe but bcuz of his credentials...qualification has nothing to do with tribes...the day that u see that theres a nuux ismail guy who is a representative of his clan giving orders to others thats the day that u could say that nuux ismail are the leaders..till then they still are the shop keepers of hargeysa according to bahgobe terminology :mrgreen:

Sheeko carbeed Sheikh madars was the founder of Hargeisa his great grandson was the snm chairman i mean if thats not a political seat i dont know what is, Sheikh iebrahiens son is now in the golaha guurtida. If silanyo wins he is going to be the next house of lords in Somaliland
Bah gobe dont make me laugh :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

i never heard of that nickname before..where is it used horta? and yes im reer ali :up:
Jeray is a mountain in wooqoyi which is the domain of Bahgobo

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 pm

:lol: , oof caleek war bahgobodii baa ku soo qulqusha halkan beriyahan ... ya? :up:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm

emperior inadeer i dont know if you doing this on purpose or ur acting normal but ur acting irrationally...waar sheikh madar great grandson did not get that respect bcuz he is nuux ismail but bcuz of the legacy of his family...personal family prestige has nothing to do with clan at large..therefore ur argument that nuux ismail are the leaders is null... i have nothing against nuux ismail but in the bahgobe terminology, the way we see nuux ismail is totally different than the way siciid ismail see them :D

im out

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Maya , maya lali , waxa jiray isaguna yarka kale oo reer dalal aha oo ay dhaleen reer gadiidku .Sida kan oo kale ayuu aha , markaasu odhan jiray "nuux ismaacil this"..nuux ismaacil that". Emperior intaanad soo gelin wuxu odhan jiray miyaad ogtahay ? "ayeeydey ba nuux ismaacil ah " :lol:

War nimanyow ha inagu dirina tolka :lol: :lol:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Maya , maya lali , waxa jiray isaguna yarka kale oo reer dalal aha oo ay dhaleen reer gadiidku .Sida kan oo kale ayuu aha , markaasu odhan jiray "nuux ismaacil this"..nuux ismaacil that". Emperior intaanad soo gelin wuxu odhan jiray miyaad ogtahay ? "ayeeydey ba nuux ismaacil ah " :lol:

War nimanyow ha inagu dirina tolka :lol: :lol:
walee wa qoosley :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .... sahan maar ayi raag nuux ismail aa doonayayn ina noqdan MP in jabuuti..markasa oodayashi bahgobe aya ku yarii, waar hagaan hargeysa maheey cakahaa dhuurka ka qada :mrgreen: ..since that day we never heard of nuux ismail guy speaking at political rallies in jabuuti :lol:
Last edited by lali99 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Dee ayeeday wa nuux ismacil ma wax la qariya Sahangalbeed adiga ayeeyda wa qoloma Ma warsangali ba tallow anigu reer ayeeyday aad baan u so dhaweya :mrgreen:
Waryaa sahan yarki faqash killer reer dalla ma ahayn wa gadabuursi bu noqday akhirki manad maqlin :lol:

War hee dhe lali Will u be happy if i say Ismacil jabril are the leaders of habarawal Oke fine :lol:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 pm

war emp, shop keeperska aka nuux ismail, faan kogi aya ika badeey..they just like to talk without back up and they always relies on one family prestige... raagkan are only shop keepers and their fortunes will be null compare to bahgobe company owners....habar awal oo dhan iyaga nanaysdaa UNSI ugayney

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:17 pm

war emp, shop keeperska aka nuux ismail, faan kogi aya ika badeey..they just like to talk without back up and they always relies on one family prestige... raagkan are only shop keepers and their fortunes will be null compare to bahgobe company owners....habar awal oo dhan iyaga nanaysdaa UNSI ugayney

Nuux ismacilku wa Geesiyo Reer shirdoonka hawd jooga iyo reer Axmedka Berbera jooga iyo Reer gadiidka Cadan jooga Iyo reer Xooshka Hargeisa jooga ceelka herer Jooga sxb Nimankani wa nimanki Timirta Dhagaxbuur geyn jiray 17 century nimankani wa Nimanki Hargeysa cidhibyada u tagay Nimankani wa nimanki SNM ku dhawaaqay Nimankani wa nimanki af carabi ku gabyi jiray

I mean cumar nuur Oo gabay u tiriye Raage ugaas i am talking way back This is amazing

Gabay inaan wada hantaan moodayee halal miyaa i seegay
Reer Maaxa heel yaal miyaa miimka ka higaadshay

Dagaal iyo belo ayaa reer Gadiid loogu dawgalaye
Xuseen iyo dirkiisaan arrini dib uugu laabnayne
Reer Diiriye iyo Xaajiga ayaan dirir aloosayne

Hadduu adhi dalaandalinayaa dumar la moodkiiye :lol:
Qabiilkaan dugso lahaa sidii deero kala yaacye
Deegaan ma raacine baqay dib ugu jiiteene

Waxa se ii dana Bulaalow anoo duqa ku siistaaye
Maroodiga duqoobaa wabuu dul uga meeraaye
Adigiyo Cismaan baan dayaye waan durki lahaaye
Doy kama sokeeyeen haddaan dacalka lay hayne

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Nuux ismacilku wa Geesiyo Reer shirdoonka hawd jooga iyo reer Axmedka Berbera jooga iyo Reer gadiidka Cadan jooga Iyo reer Xooshka Hargeisa
walee ur a comedian..hey emperior if u found a reer xoosh oo china jooga, maa ku daarilaheed...

berbera iyo cadan kulaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Mayee waa runti e , laakin ayeeyadan lagu abtirsanayo baynu ka yaabnay :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Waar niman Sacad Muse ah ayeeynunahe waaxaa ha la imanina meesha

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.