Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

General Galaal says Cali samatar is guilty

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
aka-peace-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: General Galaal says Cali samatar is guilty

Postby aka-peace- » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Voltage,

At least your people knew that a fight was coming to them.

What about the innocents slaughtered by the Marexan lead SNA in Mudug and Galgaduud in November 1989 ? Ordinary civilians taken out of their homes and slaughtered just because they came from a certain qabiil ?

If your father, his brother and cousins had their hands tied behind their backs and killed by machine gunfire by MSB's army, would you still support MSB ? Or would you support all those who fought the regime ?
would you rather live under MSB regime or the rule of the dugaags iyo mooryaanta
Last edited by aka-peace- on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Voltage,

At least your people knew that a fight was coming to them.

What about the innocents slaughtered by the Marexan lead SNA in Mudug and Galgaduud in November 1989 ? Ordinary civilians taken out of their homes and slaughtered just because they came from a certain qabiil ?

If your father, his brother and cousins had their hands tied behind their backs and killed by machine gunfire by MSB's army, would you still support MSB ? Or would you support all those who fought the regime ?
You allege that but I have never even seen anything that correlates to that. The position of SNM supporters may not be the most factual but at least it is not new to me. Your allegations are a production and fabrication of your own.

Also, my "people" were actually fighting for their people. The rebel group in the north was not. For 8 years they waged a battle, yet nothing happened to the civilian population in the north. How come we hear of all these actions against the civilians after 1988 when Ethiopia kicked out the rebels and they were forced to make base inside of Somalia? Everything that has been said correlates to the allegation the SNM themselves attacked the civilian population in the north to get support by pretending to be the government otherwise the people would have continued to be apathetic.
Last edited by Voltage on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:36 pm

would you rather live under MSB regime and do the rule of the dugaags iyo mooryaanta
He lives in America. He doesn't know what it is like to live under those dugaags and mooryaan but if he did I know what his answer would be.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Voltage,

Oh, well. You will never have the capacity to accept that MSB's regime committed heinous crimes just like how NeoNazi's deny that the Holocaust happened.

Keep denying the Mudug/Galgaduud massacres of 1989 which only boosted support for the USC from people who ordinarly may have never really cared to support rebels.

Keep denying that the SNA operations in the North were criminal, which only boosted support for the SNM from people who ordinarly may have never really cared to support rebels.

Unfortunately, your kind only saw the light and felt the fire of MSB's actions when the chickens came home to roost.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Well Abdiwahab forgive me for thinking you are a proponent of fictionalized victim-hood. I mean of course, you have to find a way to legitimize the mad max world that ensued under your USC right otherwise how can you even speak a word with respect to Somalia socio-political situation?

aka-peace-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby aka-peace- » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 pm

would you rather live under MSB regime and do the rule of the dugaags iyo mooryaanta
He lives in America. He doesn't know what it is like to live under those dugaags and mooryaan but if he did I know what his answer would be.
the problems is waliga ma arag wax dadkan la mid ah. waa dad cawaan ah, wax qabsana garan maayaan, hadii aad is tarahid wax uu qabana xubta buu la soo baxayaa. sometimes i dont whether to pity these people or whether to laugh at them. xagee baad ku aragtay nin weyn oo 40 kor u dhaafay oo kula 'aar dowlad MBS aniga ridey' and i feel saying to them oo maaxaad ka faa'iidey waadiga xarka xunayee. war qajila oo isla yabana garan mayaan.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Voltage,

We are all victims. I unlike you am not going to say what has happened in Somalia over the past 30 years is something to be proud of nor will I white wash the mistakes of any side.

Wrongs were committed on all sides. Until we can all realize and accept each others suffering, reconciliation will never move forward. Whether you wept in 1980s, 1990s, we all shed tears and lost loved ones.

There were good honest people on all sides who saw the excesses and wrongs yet were powerless.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:56 pm

xagee baad ku aragtay nin weyn oo 40 kor u dhaafay oo kula 'aar dowlad MBS aniga ridey' and i feel saying to them oo maaxaad ka faa'iidey waadiga xarka xunayee.
Waa adigoo freeway taagan oo yiri taxigii baan iska diray. Bal maxaad ka faa'iiday? No matter how much you run (Somaliland) or walk (Muqdisho), how many miles can you actually cover in even hours? Waa dad la yaab leh gebigood Soomaalidu.
Last edited by Voltage on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Voltage,

We are all victims. I unlike you am not going to say what has happened in Somalia over the past 30 years is something to be proud of nor will I white wash the mistakes of any side.

Wrongs were committed on all sides. Until we can all realize and accept each others suffering, reconciliation will never move forward. Whether you wept in 1980s, 1990s, we all shed tears and lost loved ones.

There were good honest people on all sides who saw the excesses and wrongs yet were powerless.
Sxb I don't deny wrongs were committed at any period of Somali existence. We are humans and prone to error. From you also I taste a sense of change of direction and a willingness to see and accept you and whatever you support might have also committed wrongs. I will be the first to champion Somalis meeting at the center and engaging in constructive dialogue that questions our past and comprehensive actions in the hopes we can move to a prosperous, united, and conflict free world. But as long as the opposition narrative is masqueraded as the holy truth in its entirety, I will be there giving a semblance of defense to the other side. I am more then willing to meet anyone at the center but not by surrendering to the opposition narrative. One would have to be willing to question all sides and accept the positives as well as negatives of any one group or position.

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Guilty! That nigga is Guilty! I seen 'im with me own eyes

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 pm

The so called government is responsible for what happens in the country , its their task to protect its citizens from any aggressors Not for them to Murder their own people, Dawlada waxa saran Masuuliyad aan Jabhada saarnayn Sabbab Dalkay iyaga ka masuul ah.
Exactly the government is responsible for protecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of its nation. But if I read what you write clearly you are saying, SNM was free to have done what it wanted to the people including shooting and hiding behind mothers and children--incidentally the same people they claimed to be fighting for but the government should not have responded.
Your indenial and munaafiqnimo has no limitations. I've seen you making these allegations on multiple occasions and yet you have no proof. The only thing you claim to have as proof is the Rukiah Cumar article, whatever you have read i have read as well. Bring forward your claims and i will proof you otherwise. I really do not need a snot nosed teenager from America who protects his kinsmen solely on the basis of them being his kinsmen to tell me the reality on the ground when his only source of information is what all of his kin believe.

Here we have somali men living today who were part of the former army. They have been instructed to arial bombard cities and they have refused to do so. They refused as it was plain wrong to level entire cities to the ground on the basis of rebels working in the area. These attacks were no co-ordinated attacks in rebel strongholds, they were told to just bombard the cities and even that you fail to acknowledge. Now we have you always running around sticking his head in the sand, once a blue moon you claim you have no problem 'criticizing your own', however never has a single forumer see you do so.

You will never see Isaaq forumers who all think alike and fail to criticize their own, i cant think of any forumer that hasn't critized their leaders and people at some point or just questioned their role and past actions at some point. Something that's virtually non existant in the minds of your kind with the exception of Peace and Patriot who i have witnessed admitting to certain wrong doings from their kin.

And to think that it is these people that preach 'Somalinimo' :arrow:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Exactly the government is responsible for protecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of its nation. But if I read what you write clearly you are saying, SNM was free to have done what it wanted to the people including shooting and hiding behind mothers and children--incidentally the same people they claimed to be fighting for but the government should not have responded.

O.k sxb...say what should the government have done to take on the rebels? Sign peace treaty with them endorsing their plans? Legitimize the ability of someone or some group to usurp the rule of law in the land? Show to the world the sovereignty and territorial integrity of your nation is expendable? I mean what should it have done?
Me and you know both know The government of Somalia back then Slaughtered innocent Civilians, un armed civilians I never heard in my life the government of Somalia helped evacuating the citizens or told the citizens of the former rep of Somalia that they were going to bomb the cities meesha ka yaaca Never it didn’t happen and also In that voa report the guy that was telling his dad and his brother were murdered by the faqash soldiers back then I mean the people they just assumed were SNM were being killed. Not to forget the jazeera massacre its shows u clearly the Former government of Somalia was selecting targeting Isaaq civilians whether it was in Mogadishu or in hargeisa or in the hawd reserve area when they armed the wslf to fight against isaaq nomads. The guy also said The government of Somalia ayaa dad baddan SNM ka dhigtay markay ka deeyn weyday dhibka iyo dhibaatada iyo xasuuqa You cant just kill innocent civilians and then say hey SNM Did it I am innocent They even armed Anti Isaaq nomads to ambush the civilians near the borders There were other ways to fight the SNM, but they chose destroy entire cities the same people they where saying they would protect , they used the Somali air force to bomb their own people. Did it stop the SNM noo. Did it kill lots of people yes who is responsible? The former kacaan government.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Little “faqash” products are pissing in their pants. We're coming for you, one by one!
Great bro, keep insulting people personally. :up: I don't know you and don't care for you, but with respect to the situational event that took place between a government and foreign supplied rebel group, I have a thing or two to say.
Sorry, I didn’t know you’re a “Faqash” kid,...my bad dawg!
If so, what was the ranking of your dad?
How do you feel knowing that you’re raised in Boli Qaran?

BTW, did you read the content of the case against Samater? It has nothing to do with the SNM struggle or the war between them and the Faqash in 1988. It was filed by group of guys, better known UFO group, who were arrested and tortured in 1982 by doing community service work. The core of the case is just that. Everything else is just relevant.
Last edited by Dhaga Bacayl on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

To understand the mind of a kacaan supporter you only have to watch the video where that woman who was foreign minister (or something like that) for the previous government back in the 80's, was being interviewd on the events of 88 and she was asked about the aerial bombardment of hargeisa. Her reply was that there were no bombings at all and that they didn't take place, when the interviewer looked puzzled and showed her some video footage of the planes leaving the airstrip, she replied that the interviewer was seeing things. This was a minister of the previous regime and her mindset represents all these current kacaan supporters and how they will support their kin at all costs.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 am

To understand the mind of a kacaan supporter you only have to watch the video where that woman who was foreign minister (or something like that) for the previous government back in the 80's, was being interviewd on the events of 88 and she was asked about the aerial bombardment of hargeisa. Her reply was that there were no bombings at all and that they didn't take place, when the interviewer looked puzzled and showed her some video footage of the planes leaving the airstrip, she replied that the interviewer was seeing things. This was a minister of the previous regime and her mindset represents all these current kacaan supporters and how they will support their kin at all costs.
niiyo where's your raagnimo..you see them as what they truly are and yet u still want to have a somaliweyn with such savages..walee i wish u the best but your low-self esteem, unreasonable, low IQ kind is not needed in SL

as for teh kacaan government, we brought that SHIT down

:sland:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.