Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uganda to invade Kismaayo?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Uganda to invade Kismaayo?

Postby LobsterUnit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm

@patriot. i don't know about Saudi agents since you have no evidence for it. Anyway, Somalia, simply due the religion of the inhabitants and the location, has always attracted interventions from non Somalis. We can even go back to the Soviets and US during the cold war. Secondly, places where non Muslims take over or occupy- always attract a small number of Muslim ArabS/others. Afghanistan, Bosnia, etc. are all but examples. So what is amazing? Nothing. Just politics, my friends.

Good night.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:44 pm

@patriot. i don't know about Saudi agents since you have no evidence for it. Anyway, Somalia, simply due the religion of the inhabitants and the location, has always attracted interventions from non Somalis. We can even go back to the Soviets and US during the cold war. Secondly, places where non Muslims take over or occupy- always attract a small number of Muslim ArabS/others. Afghanistan, Bosnia, etc. are all but examples. So what is amazing? Nothing. Just politics, my friends.

Good night.
dude somalia should be foreign free be it international community or Arab macenaries :up:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:48 pm

dude, somalia is a public toilet. we shouldn't even waste our time arguing over it. :down:

ps. should. but it never will.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 pm

I wish it were true that shabaab would be eradicated but come on...no one is willing to die fighting them specially foreigners.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

If Axmed Madoobe with several hundred brave Absame fighters can take towns from the Alshabab killers, then I don't see why the TFG forces trained in Kenya can't root them out from the Kista.
Latest estimates put them in the 3000 to 5000 range. I would also recommend to bring Axmed Madoobe to the TFG. The Shariif is weak Walaahay in turning a foe to a friend when needed. With good negotations and talks, I believe the entire Xisbul fighters can be brought to the TFG side including Aweys and Turki. As for Ugandans taking over Kismaayo, no need for that. Col Cabdi Mahdi and his troops can handle that given they get all the intelligence support they can get.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Guhad,

I suggest you convey that message and provide Madoobe's "Dekhawarijization" certificate to Adeer Mohamed Gelleh Kahiye :up:

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm

AW,
That certificate would go straight to the president because having a brave man like Mr. Madoobe on your side is a great thing for the TFG. Then the Maxamed Subeer fellow can teach his Amuudaan cousin the art of fighting Al-shabaab. Then Kahiye in return can teach Axmed Madoobe one or two things about the art of "Booto". :clap: :clap:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

voltage if this true I will go to somalia and become a shabaab soldiers..walahi we have no honor left in us if the stupid aids infected poor countries can colonize our land in 20010.. :down:

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Do we really need Sheikh Ahmed Madoobe? I really don't think we do. Plus the guys loyalty is put to question. I mean he still has ties to Tuug dhair aweis.
We can take the Jubooyinko and keep ahmed Madoobe far away from the reins of power.

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 pm

voltage if this true I will go to somalia and become a shabaab soldiers..walahi we have no honor left in us if the stupid aids infected poor countries can colonize our land in 20010.. :down:
Potential terrorist, would you blow yourself up in the Ugandans?
and what country do you now live?

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Potential terrorist, would you blow yourself up in the Ugandans?
and what country do you now live?
No I will plant roadside bombers and use machine gun bazooka's snipers and so on..many fufu's will be brought back to their ugali land in black plastic bag's.. 8-) ;)

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 pm

for the first time :o I agree with you

uuf Uganda iyo qurun maxa noo kenaay .. its enough with our HIV/aids neighbour called ethiopia

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Galia the dabadhilif..iam no terrorist iam a freedomfighter..know the difference dameer

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 pm

for the first time :o I agree with you

uuf Uganda iyo qurun maxa noo kenaay .. its enough with our HIV/aids neighbour called ethiopia
any one with dhiig and a sense of honor and wadaninimo would agree with me.. ;) :up:

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Galia the dabadhilif..iam no terrorist iam a freedomfighter..know the difference dameer
Do you support al-shabaab and what country do you now live?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.