Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heavy clashes:SL police vs Pro-Alshabaab group in Burco

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Heavy clashes:SL police vs Pro-Alshabaab group in Burco

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 am

abdalla11 wrote:
galia wrote:These Mj sisters are both the same. Both strongley attacking sheikh shariff whilst giving a blind eye to the monster faroole.
Only the miskeen nacas somali star falls for this trick. Somali star i hope that you know that i would never hand you over to ethiopia but could you trust a Mj. Whether it be a sweet talker like Abdisamad because at th end of the day he will do what comes natural to him

:lol: :lol: Did he sweet talked you into something you didn't want to do :lol: :lol: Abdisamad afmishaarnimada dhaaf

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Heavy clashes:SL police vs Pro-Alshabaab group in Burco

Postby Murax » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Somali-Star wrote:
galia wrote:
Who's more likely to have Aids me or You?

you gotta be f-king kidding me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

galia you're beyond absurd. you're a fag who used to make threads about the looks of ogaden guys. i can't be bothered to take you serious or get offended by you.

wallahi i feel sorry ya. your sad and pathetic existence makes me depressed more than anything else. [/quote]

Thats one dark Mofo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.