Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING NEWS: FIGHTING IN BELED XAWO

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FIGHTING IN BELED XAWO

Postby udun » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Udun,

People are thinking these are their little skirmishes they have in other parts of Somalia. This is a major War going on in B Xaawo right now. A fight to the death with poor shacbi inbetween. Its unfortunate but thats Somalia today. Shabab do not negotiate and You know that, and the other factions arne't going to either.
Murax,

It is horrible how people are supporting different factions when in twenty years it is the civilians who are taking the brunt of this conflict. Imagine Buulo Xaawo tonight and Mogadishu for the last 20 years where massive artilery bombardment were part of the norm. I think we need to question why the peace in South and Central Somalia is seen as a threat to the rest of the so-called international community.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Udun,

People are thinking these are their little skirmishes they have in other parts of Somalia. This is a major War going on in B Xaawo right now. A fight to the death with poor shacbi inbetween. Its unfortunate but thats Somalia today. Shabab do not negotiate and You know that, and the other factions arne't going to either.
Murax,

It is horrible how people are supporting different factions when in twenty years it is the civilians who are taking the brunt of this conflict. Imagine Buulo Xaawo tonight and Mogadishu for the last 20 years where massive artilery bombardment were part of the norm. I think we need to question why the peace in South and Central Somalia is seen as a threat to the rest of the so-called international community.

Gedo had an admin in place, in peace that was in control before Shabab came and removed them for no reason. Make no mistake I absolutely do not want Shabab representing the people of Gedo as they do not even have a Somali agenda let alone a agenda for the region. These lands are nothing for them but launching pads to attack other Somalis. That being said, if they were to be rmoved from our deegano for good I'd be happy at the riddance but what I'm against is a tug of war. Lets see what happens by morning time.

new-york24
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york24 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 am

Ilike how my topic tittled "beledxaawo falls" was deleted and the rest of the comments added to this topic as if to make it all look natural :lol: All i did was post a report from a website,take it easy guys :lol:

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:23 am

You late with it man.
I haven't seen anyone report it on here, but do you know the details, since I'm late
shirib.....do u know mareehan are been slaughtrerd at balatxahawa...i hope ur blood is moving..

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:35 am

Great news

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.