Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

yet another "ethnic" S/lander makes a stupid comment lol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: yet another "ethnic" S/lander makes a stupid comment lol

Postby juzme123 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 am

this one wins the cake wallahi,what does a niiko video has to to with somaliland's independence bal,God bless these poor souls :lol: :lol:
I would want to point out that these people are Somalis from SOMALIA and NOT SOMALILANDERS. Somaliland is a independent successful country where women have respect, dignity and equal rights unlike Somalia.
http://bossip.com/349697/hey-you-cant-g ... /#comments
p.s:the comment is courtesy from halfbked
As for this comment; if you are able to distinguish between ethnicity and nationality, you would see that technically speaking there is nothing wrong with what the person wrote about Somalis/Somalilanders. When he said Somalilander he was obviously referring to nationality. When he said Somalis from Somalia he was referring to just that - Somalis from Somalia. Had he said: "these people are Somalis (without referring to Somalia), not Somalilanders", then you might have had a point.

Also, the person's ability to determine whether his/her comment was pertinent to the topic/video is completely unrelated to and not determined by his ethnicity or nationality. For you to take one person's comment or opinion and generalise it to an entire nation, people or qabiil, reflects on you more so than the person you are quoting.

jamols2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby jamols2 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:49 pm

I hope that coment was made for the laughs and not serious...

Might be the same guy from Nazret.com :lol:
:lol:

Didn't you hear that according to them Isaaq outnumber Darood because they make more online comments than the rest of the tribes, true story...
Get your facts right sxb.

What one person posts does not speak for an entire qabiil; otherwise I could quote you all sorts of crap ya'll spew out and say that daaroods believe this... Use your caqli.
i agree with you on this point but i wish i could have agreed with the qaldaans the other 99 points they spew on the net :lol:

fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fatimazahra » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:14 am

why are most of us qabiil minded? who cares if ur qabiil is superior afterall we speak one launguage and that is somali. somaliland, somalia,djibouti,ogadenia,northeastern kenya. we all proud to be somali. viva somali weyn.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.