Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People all of the sudden weep for Somalis caught in drought!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Re: People all of the sudden weep for Somalis caught in drou

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

kanoo kalaa somali ku dhex jira.what a sick bastard

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Bintiland should be independant, these fockers are something else.

Armstrong
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Armstrong » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm

D Runner

"Your life is not worth those of the lowest, meanest, poorest of those victims still suffering in Somalia tonight. You serve no good, you serve no god, you inspire only STUPIDITY and HATRED. And i would wish you to HELL, but knowing how empty your soul must be for you to be able to say such thing, in a time of such pain, I suspect the vacant, purposeless life you live now is HELL enough already."

[youtube]X-PEaWUduCM&feature=related[/youtube]

Garuun
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Garuun » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 am

There is bad situation in somalia , no doubt, but there has been drought and food crisis for the last 2 years atleast, the sitiation was even worse a year ago..its remarkable people all of sudden wake up now (which is good for the sake of the needy people)..this shows most of somalis dont know whats going on back home.

this was sparked by few opportunist TFG officials last week when they took media to few dicplaced families in Mog to show how people are fleeing from Shabaab areas in hunt for food.

the PR turned out to bring much needed attention for the drought hitten people all over somalia,.

TFG officials visiting dicplaced people on 29 june

http://jowhar.com/news.php?readmore=1785

few days later Indhacadde jump on the bandwagon , giving aid to the displaced.

D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Postby D-Runner » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 am

Xayiwaankaan wuxuu ku hadlaaya bal eega. Thousands of masakiin are dying, and this lowlife faqash daneyste looks at it with qabiil glasses. Have you no shame.
lol@ your anti-qabiil comment there. Look at you all heartbroken as if you don't see things through qabiil lenses... I'm glad the piece of truth I convey in my thread showed you the light.

Indeed, those forgotten relatives of mine caught in the current drought life's matter, my kin's opinion in driving Somalia's future forward matters... but judging from how you all managed to excuse the legit concerns I have so far managed to voice in this thread, I guess the double standard will not cease and desist anytime soon. Oh yes, my kin is fully aware that your kin's, Voltage's, and Cali_Gaab's see thing's through qabiil lenses and expect that this will continue for the foreseeable future, damn glad they do. No my friend, there is no shame in choosing to play the same game you bunch have been playing us since forever.

It is a jungle out there! Where would my kin be had they not got their act together in 1998? Thank god we have Puntland as platform in dealing with the continues lies, deceit and hurt you, Voltage's and Cali Gaab's kin have dealt us in Kismaayo and else where... and on the other front, we have nature to deal with, I've done my part just as have thousands of other concern kin's of mine on that front; our efforts allthough a success has done little to help since the number effected by this drought were in the millions. Clearly the able Somalis other then my kin in both the West and in Somalia chose not to lend us a hand. So then why all the noise now that the drought crises spreads? My question still remains unanswered.

p.s. Murax's copied and pasted image best puts it into perspective, in Somalia your life depends on having a view of "distrust and suspiciousness" at all times.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 am

Is this guy serious? The thing about blind people is you don't expect them to see what's before them. You are fixated on X, while everyone else from every background of the Somali people sees Y.

I think Fah's SMH signature comment is probably the most apt response here.

JolieFille
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby JolieFille » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 am

D-Runner

I have white friends who care about the drought in Somalia, although they have a different ,race, religion, nationality, while you are thinking of clans... the Somali women and children dies of hunger, I thought you were better than this, but you are obviously a pathetic asshole.

D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Postby D-Runner » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 am

Is this guy serious? The thing about blind people is you don't expect them to see what's before them. You are fixated on X, while everyone else from every background of the Somali people sees Y.

I think Fah's SMH signature comment is probably the most apt response here.
Let's be honest here, 99.999 percent of Somalis are guilty of what your accusing me of, I just happen not to be a flip flop on this.

Perhaps Fah's SMH signature comment would best be appropriate for a flip flop and your certainly one. Equally deserving are the ones who coin the phrase "Xamar unuka leh!" Certainly those unwilling to share Kismaayo and the nation's capital with us don't give a rat's behind about anyone but themselves, which puts into perspective the drought stricken folk up in northeast Somalia's plight that have up to now been largely ignored.

I have every right to be fixated on X while I'm getting the same vibe from everyone else. Come on get your f-king head out of the gutter.
Last edited by D-Runner on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 am

Let me jump in here I am also angry about that comment as I believe a Somali suffering and starving hurts me irrespective of his location or where he/she is from however it is wrong to condemn the man straight away as he made a valid point as he sees himself and it would be better if he farther explains himself and it is wrong of some of you to attach or blame his comments of all the noble Majertens.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 am

dameer foqol dameer.

Actually that's an insult to dameerada. This guy is so ridiculous there should be a new word to describe him.

The word you are looking for is (dhoqos). :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 am

D-Runner = The Classic Majeerten :up:

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 am

Abdi,
Majerten Hoyada cun ee waxd ku hadlayso kafiirso wa ognahay inad kamid tahay dadka maangabka ah oo Snet oo qabiil madaxa ka galay lakin dadka badankiisu fikradaha aad adigu halkan ka dhiibato Sacad oo dhan ku eedayn mayan kumana dhaleecaynayan lakiin adiguna jaahilnimada ka bax oo iska da qof ba saas yidhi marka wax walba qabiilka qofkaasu ka dhashay ba ka mauul ah.ALAHA KUSOO HANUUNIYO.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.