Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo (Golden Ages) VS Gaas (Dark Ages) lol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Farmaajo (Golden Ages) VS Gaas (Dark Ages) lol

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

:lol: :lol:

Farmaajo's era was the Golden Age of the TFG and Somalia. :up: :som:

This new guy named Gaas has literally F'up everything. He overturned the progress Farmaajo made into anarchy iyo something that resembles like Europe's "Dark ages". :lol:

Looting has been seen. The Soldiers aren't getting paid. Frustration has risen ! :lol:

See it for yourself: http://allssc.com/?p=12662

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Re: Farmaajo (Golden Ages) VS Gaas (Dark Ages) lol

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

lets not jump to conclusions here.How do u know its looting?maybe these Mooryaans are jumping a random family move? :?

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Bisinka :down: How can someone immediately start propaganda! :o

I have never heard of this Abdiweli before Farmaajo praised him so well in VA :!:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm

lets not jump to conclusions here.How do u know its looting?maybe these Mooryaans are jumping a random family move? :?
The TFG soldiers are looting, due to lack of support from their own government, the Gaas Administration. :down: WIth no pay and food, results in looting. :lol:

Farmaajo will be greatly missed. :(

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm

The propaganda is in full swing. nothing has changed except from the severe drought and the influx of IDPs from al-shabab areas to xamar.
walahi i am enjoying the senseless MJ phobia from certain members just because one was appointed recently :lol: may the BP continue to rise :up:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Knight,

Where did it say "The Soldiers aren't getting paid. Frustration has risen" :?: :?:

Please refrain from the cheap propaganda... Let us give the guy a chance.. :up:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Knight,

Where did it say "The Soldiers aren't getting paid. Frustration has risen" :?: :?:

You're right. I added the Frustration and No-pay things. :lol: But, for the love of GOD, the dude has failed already. He is getting orders from a Taxi-Cab driver. :down:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

You're right. I added the Frustration and No-pay things. :lol: But, for the love of GOD, the dude has failed already. He is getting orders from a Taxi-Cab driver. :down:
:lol: :lol:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:17 pm

abdiweli doesnt give a fuck about xamar nor the fight against shabab . The guy is put there to collect money for piratestate bintiland.

CismanMaxamud1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CismanMaxamud1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He`s prepared to work with Puntland and be the middle man between Puntland and TFG so its definitely the "Golden Ages" with Abdiweli compare to farmaajo

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm

abdiweli doesnt give a fuck about xamar nor the fight against shabab . The guy is put there to collect money for piratestate bintiland.
no nicca we will get our fair share not a penny more :lol: keep bitching :up: if i were you i would worry about your fellow hutus killing themselfs in mudug. oh let me guess, thats bintiland fault too :)

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 pm

The propaganda is in full swing. nothing has changed except from the severe drought and the influx of IDPs from al-shabab areas to xamar.
walahi i am enjoying the senseless MJ phobia from certain members just because one was appointed recently :lol: may the BP continue to rise :up:
The propaganda will only become in full swing when we see the first major transfer of money from Abdiweli to Puntland. Until then, we will give him the benefit of the doubt as the great leader Farmajo praised him so highly.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Knight,

so that's the why you open this topic , mj pm will make good relation with puntland :|

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Abdiweli is alright leader so far, he's doing what needs to be done i.e. concentrating on tackling the drought situation. Overall he's competent and result oriented guy and we should give him the benefit of the doubt.
Yes he met Farole in Nairobi, is that a crime? according to my sources, C/weli did listen to what Farole had to say and told him "thank you for your input,ultimately my decision will be the final one and have a great day cousin".

Apparently Farole main concern was the minister of info keeping his post. C/weli basically told him if Sharif wants that Dhulo to stay then he will stay and Farole didn't agree with that but he had no choice but to accept it. ;)

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Abdiweli is alright leader so far, he's doing what needs to be done i.e. concentrating on tackling the drought situation. Overall he's competent and result oriented guy.
Yes he met Farole in Nairobi, is that a crime? according to my sources, C/weli did listen to what Farole had to say and told him "thank you for your input,ultimately my decision will be the final one and have a great day cousin".

Apparently Farole main concern was the minister of info keeping his post. C/weli basically told him if Sharif wants that Dhulo to stay then he will stay and Farole didn't agree with that but he had no choice but to accept it. ;)
if your shiek dalxiis as that power over the new pm why he didnt choice ogaden or dulbahantii to be pm :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.