Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has new Somali PM Abdiweli Gaas reported to Meles Zenawi yet

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdirisak22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Buurdhuubo - greater Gedo region of Somali republic.

Has new Somali PM Abdiweli Gaas reported to Meles Zenawi yet

Postby abdirisak22 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am

If PM Gaas did not go to report to Ethiopia's Meles Zenawi yet, something is out of ordinary and i worried for mr Gaas.
I gave up Somali leaders years ago when Meles called all Somali leaders one after the other. first was Abdullahi yusuf then Cade Muuse, Daahir riyaale and Ismail Geele within a week to tell each one of them he is on his side but ultimately dictating for him what he should or should not do. I expect samething from PM Gaas and i dont blame him it has been like this lately.

zaahidun

Re: Has new Somali PM Abdiweli Gaas reported to Meles Zenawi

Postby zaahidun » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 am

waxbaa yara qaldan meesha xawaarihii eey shaqada ugudanayeen xiligii farmaajo wuu yaraaday , malez amxaarkaas hadaan war ka sugno waligeen ma hormareyno maadaama uu yahay nin dhibaatada soomaali eey dan ugu jirto siduu isaga aamin sanyahay , waana caqli yarida madaxda afrika ,waa leysku dirayaa waxaanan dan ugu jirin ayaa looga dhigayaa dan , ethiopia waligeed horumar ma gaareyso intey soomaali qaseyso .
xili horaa wali lagu jiraa iyo dhibaatooyin dabiici ah , inshaa Allah hadii abaarahan laga boxo oo uu sidaan sii ahaado shacabka waa iney iska tuuraan . xabashi wax uu soo yeeriyayna waligeen meel kuma gaareyno.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.