Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Complete Garowe Agreement file

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12261
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm

gemini_snake wrote:
XimanJaale wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

As usual, Mahiga and the UN bring obstacles to peace in Somalia, and the DUMB MJ prime minister doesn't know. Instead of tackling AL-Shabaab the United Nations are using the qabil infested PM to deal with unnecessary stuff. :lol: :lol:

Only a smart person will know that tackling AL-Shabaab is more profitable than few AID. ;)

Once again Mahiga and Co wins, and Somalia as a whole FAILS :down:


lol @ dr. abdiweli becoming "qabil infested" after he didn't give his "best friend" farmaajo a cabinet position and made a son of azania the deputy pm. you're hurtin and it shows. :lol:


Your love for politics is so amazing since ur a girl, but again u have no clue about politics since ur a girl. Go figure

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16633
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm

ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there

User avatar
gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1938
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 pm
Location: staging an intervention @ liban ashkirs house

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby gemini_snake » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm

XimanJaale wrote:
gemini_snake wrote:
XimanJaale wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

As usual, Mahiga and the UN bring obstacles to peace in Somalia, and the DUMB MJ prime minister doesn't know. Instead of tackling AL-Shabaab the United Nations are using the qabil infested PM to deal with unnecessary stuff. :lol: :lol:

Only a smart person will know that tackling AL-Shabaab is more profitable than few AID. ;)

Once again Mahiga and Co wins, and Somalia as a whole FAILS :down:


lol @ dr. abdiweli becoming "qabil infested" after he didn't give his "best friend" farmaajo a cabinet position and made a son of azania the deputy pm. you're hurtin and it shows. :lol:


Your love for politics is so amazing since ur a girl, but again u have no clue about politics since ur a girl. Go figure


if "understanding" politics means having a school-girl crush on the failed politician farmaajo then i'll leave that to you and your ilk. :lol:

User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12261
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

faraaxoos1 wrote:ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there


the sissy majerteen men felt upset and complained, they should become like their females and just defend themselves.

Respect to majerteen women :up:

User avatar
gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1938
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 pm
Location: staging an intervention @ liban ashkirs house

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby gemini_snake » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

XimanJaale wrote:
faraaxoos1 wrote:ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there


the sissy majerteen men felt upset and complained, they should become like their females and just defend themselves.

Respect to majerteen women :up:


the men you call sissy have something called puntland and this very topic is about them. where is the most relevant mx politician at the moment, barre usain huraale? still in an ethiopian dungeon? :lol: what a brave man he was to escape kismaayo in his wifes jilbaab. respect. :up:

User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12261
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm

gemini_snake wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:
faraaxoos1 wrote:ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there


the sissy majerteen men felt upset and complained, they should become like their females and just defend themselves.

Respect to majerteen women :up:


the men you call sissy have something called puntland and this very topic is about them. where is the most relevant mx politician at the moment, barre usain huraale? still in an ethiopian dungeon? :lol: what a brave man he was to escape kismaayo in his wifes jilbaab. respect. :up:


whats puntland horta? do you really think its something valuable in Somalia. Puntland is nothing but a colony for the UN and Gaalo, with few AID for being good girls for them. Its sad that ur sissy men can't control their women :down: burcad badeedkaa tihin wasa :lol:

What I have is dignity, somalinimo and brave people. We are not called the lions of south and central for no reason.
I rather want all of Somalia in peace than my own land. If your gloatin about peace, only allah brings peace :up:

ain't it sad that Caabudwaaq which had many years of wars and no AID money is nearly the same size of galkacyo that had 12 years of AID money and peace, your nothing but naago. But us we don't gloat about buildings, cause those buildings will not join us in our graves, we gloat about our ragnimo, somalinimo,our courage, and people's love for us. Amaanka dad kale is more than enough.

What did sayidka say:
Faan
Fataale
Fulaynimo
Fasuqnimo waxaa lugu yaqaan majadheen
ma sii wada? :lol: :lol:

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Gemini

He's angry at MJ men for numerous reasons , the first being that he's a langaab who cannot compete with "Majerteen iyo intii madax madoow baa siman".The second being that he has run out of pictures of Farmaajo to wank over now Farmaajo has been discarded and replaced with a Puntlander :)


Langaab
Gaajo
Huraale
Ceyr kastuumo
discarded by Abgaal

Are we playing a game :clap:
Last edited by Aseelah-Raaida on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CismanMaxamud1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:16 am
Location: SSDF/Kulmis

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby CismanMaxamud1 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 pm

:|

Ximan- if you possessed 1/10 of majeerteen men raagnimo and manliness you wouldnt spend most your time on Snet either arguing with females or obsessing about your crush farmajo...
Last edited by CismanMaxamud1 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12261
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Its not my fault that every political thread i participate in, 10 MJ female members attack me.

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

XimanJaale wrote:Its not my fault that every political thread i participate in, 10 MJ female members attack me.


Its not our fault that you come off as a transvestite ,start acting like a man if you want men to respond to you. Now go away and polish your farmaajo dildo

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

XimanJaale wrote:ain't it sad that Caabudwaaq which had many years of wars and no AID money is nearly the same size of galkacyo that had 12 years of AID money and peace, your nothing but naago. But us we don't gloat about buildings, cause those buildings will not join us in our graves, we gloat about our ragnimo, somalinimo,our courage, and people's love for us. Amaanka dad kale is more than enough.




How did I miss this . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12261
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Aseelah-Raaida wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:Its not my fault that every political thread i participate in, 10 MJ female members attack me.


Its not our fault that you come off as a transvestite ,start acting like a man if you want men to respond to you. Now go away and polish your farmaajo dildo


There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.

People like Coeus, FAH, Blackvelvet etc come to ur section and ask silly questions cause they know u guys will get angry and start attacking.

:up:

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm

XimanJaale wrote:
There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.

People like Coeus, FAH, Blackvelvet etc come to ur section and ask silly questions cause they know u guys will get angry and start attacking.

:up:



Go fuck yourself ,we're not your "cousins" or "blood" . As long as you continue insulting MJ's we will be all over you and your topics like the white on rice.
As for those people you listed ,they're just about as transparent and cuqdad ridden as you are.
We don't start shit but we will definitely finish it .fahan intaas qashinyahow :)

User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12261
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Aseelah-Raaida wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:
There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.

People like Coeus, FAH, Blackvelvet etc come to ur section and ask silly questions cause they know u guys will get angry and start attacking.

:up:



Go fuck yourself ,we're not your "cousins" or "blood" . As long as you continue insulting MJ's we will be all over you and your topics like the white on rice.
As for those people you listed ,they're just about as transparent and cuqdad ridden as you are.
We don't start shit but we will definitely finish it .fahan intaas qashinyahow :)


:lol: :lol: why do u think every member in this forum insults MJ's? cause they know ur attitude, u guys get angry very quickly and attack people and they think its funny cause all u guys do is embarress urselfs. :down:

User avatar
XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2936
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:44 pm
Location: Only words on screen

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Postby XaliimoFarax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm

XimanJaale wrote:There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.


:up:


So the other day when u were defending the fufus and attacked me purely cos we know why what happened to all this lovely talk? :mrgreen:


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests