Page 2 of 3

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm
by XimanJaale
gemini_snake wrote:
XimanJaale wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

As usual, Mahiga and the UN bring obstacles to peace in Somalia, and the DUMB MJ prime minister doesn't know. Instead of tackling AL-Shabaab the United Nations are using the qabil infested PM to deal with unnecessary stuff. :lol: :lol:

Only a smart person will know that tackling AL-Shabaab is more profitable than few AID. ;)

Once again Mahiga and Co wins, and Somalia as a whole FAILS :down:


lol @ dr. abdiweli becoming "qabil infested" after he didn't give his "best friend" farmaajo a cabinet position and made a son of azania the deputy pm. you're hurtin and it shows. :lol:


Your love for politics is so amazing since ur a girl, but again u have no clue about politics since ur a girl. Go figure

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm
by FarhanYare
ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm
by gemini_snake
XimanJaale wrote:
gemini_snake wrote:
XimanJaale wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

As usual, Mahiga and the UN bring obstacles to peace in Somalia, and the DUMB MJ prime minister doesn't know. Instead of tackling AL-Shabaab the United Nations are using the qabil infested PM to deal with unnecessary stuff. :lol: :lol:

Only a smart person will know that tackling AL-Shabaab is more profitable than few AID. ;)

Once again Mahiga and Co wins, and Somalia as a whole FAILS :down:


lol @ dr. abdiweli becoming "qabil infested" after he didn't give his "best friend" farmaajo a cabinet position and made a son of azania the deputy pm. you're hurtin and it shows. :lol:


Your love for politics is so amazing since ur a girl, but again u have no clue about politics since ur a girl. Go figure


if "understanding" politics means having a school-girl crush on the failed politician farmaajo then i'll leave that to you and your ilk. :lol:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm
by XimanJaale
faraaxoos1 wrote:ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there


the sissy majerteen men felt upset and complained, they should become like their females and just defend themselves.

Respect to majerteen women :up:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm
by gemini_snake
XimanJaale wrote:
faraaxoos1 wrote:ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there


the sissy majerteen men felt upset and complained, they should become like their females and just defend themselves.

Respect to majerteen women :up:


the men you call sissy have something called puntland and this very topic is about them. where is the most relevant mx politician at the moment, barre usain huraale? still in an ethiopian dungeon? :lol: what a brave man he was to escape kismaayo in his wifes jilbaab. respect. :up:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm
by XimanJaale
gemini_snake wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:
faraaxoos1 wrote:ximanjaale what happened to ur thread its not there


the sissy majerteen men felt upset and complained, they should become like their females and just defend themselves.

Respect to majerteen women :up:


the men you call sissy have something called puntland and this very topic is about them. where is the most relevant mx politician at the moment, barre usain huraale? still in an ethiopian dungeon? :lol: what a brave man he was to escape kismaayo in his wifes jilbaab. respect. :up:


whats puntland horta? do you really think its something valuable in Somalia. Puntland is nothing but a colony for the UN and Gaalo, with few AID for being good girls for them. Its sad that ur sissy men can't control their women :down: burcad badeedkaa tihin wasa :lol:

What I have is dignity, somalinimo and brave people. We are not called the lions of south and central for no reason.
I rather want all of Somalia in peace than my own land. If your gloatin about peace, only allah brings peace :up:

ain't it sad that Caabudwaaq which had many years of wars and no AID money is nearly the same size of galkacyo that had 12 years of AID money and peace, your nothing but naago. But us we don't gloat about buildings, cause those buildings will not join us in our graves, we gloat about our ragnimo, somalinimo,our courage, and people's love for us. Amaanka dad kale is more than enough.

What did sayidka say:
Faan
Fataale
Fulaynimo
Fasuqnimo waxaa lugu yaqaan majadheen
ma sii wada? :lol: :lol:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm
by Aseelah-Raaida
Gemini

He's angry at MJ men for numerous reasons , the first being that he's a langaab who cannot compete with "Majerteen iyo intii madax madoow baa siman".The second being that he has run out of pictures of Farmaajo to wank over now Farmaajo has been discarded and replaced with a Puntlander :)


Langaab
Gaajo
Huraale
Ceyr kastuumo
discarded by Abgaal

Are we playing a game :clap:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 pm
by CismanMaxamud1
:|

Ximan- if you possessed 1/10 of majeerteen men raagnimo and manliness you wouldnt spend most your time on Snet either arguing with females or obsessing about your crush farmajo...

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm
by XimanJaale
Its not my fault that every political thread i participate in, 10 MJ female members attack me.

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm
by Aseelah-Raaida
XimanJaale wrote:Its not my fault that every political thread i participate in, 10 MJ female members attack me.


Its not our fault that you come off as a transvestite ,start acting like a man if you want men to respond to you. Now go away and polish your farmaajo dildo

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm
by Aseelah-Raaida
XimanJaale wrote:ain't it sad that Caabudwaaq which had many years of wars and no AID money is nearly the same size of galkacyo that had 12 years of AID money and peace, your nothing but naago. But us we don't gloat about buildings, cause those buildings will not join us in our graves, we gloat about our ragnimo, somalinimo,our courage, and people's love for us. Amaanka dad kale is more than enough.




How did I miss this . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm
by XimanJaale
Aseelah-Raaida wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:Its not my fault that every political thread i participate in, 10 MJ female members attack me.


Its not our fault that you come off as a transvestite ,start acting like a man if you want men to respond to you. Now go away and polish your farmaajo dildo


There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.

People like Coeus, FAH, Blackvelvet etc come to ur section and ask silly questions cause they know u guys will get angry and start attacking.

:up:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm
by Aseelah-Raaida
XimanJaale wrote:
There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.

People like Coeus, FAH, Blackvelvet etc come to ur section and ask silly questions cause they know u guys will get angry and start attacking.

:up:



Go fuck yourself ,we're not your "cousins" or "blood" . As long as you continue insulting MJ's we will be all over you and your topics like the white on rice.
As for those people you listed ,they're just about as transparent and cuqdad ridden as you are.
We don't start shit but we will definitely finish it .fahan intaas qashinyahow :)

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:26 pm
by XimanJaale
Aseelah-Raaida wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:
There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.

People like Coeus, FAH, Blackvelvet etc come to ur section and ask silly questions cause they know u guys will get angry and start attacking.

:up:



Go fuck yourself ,we're not your "cousins" or "blood" . As long as you continue insulting MJ's we will be all over you and your topics like the white on rice.
As for those people you listed ,they're just about as transparent and cuqdad ridden as you are.
We don't start shit but we will definitely finish it .fahan intaas qashinyahow :)


:lol: :lol: why do u think every member in this forum insults MJ's? cause they know ur attitude, u guys get angry very quickly and attack people and they think its funny cause all u guys do is embarress urselfs. :down:

Re: Complete Garowe Agreement file

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm
by XaliimoFarax
XimanJaale wrote:There you go, stop attacking people guys. Its not good, if disagree with people's opinion respond to them but without attacking them. You guys are my cousin, my blood, my somali sister, my muslim sister. I just don't like u guys attacking people just cause of their opinions. Why do u think many people make joke with u guys, cause they see u guys get angry quickly.


:up:


So the other day when u were defending the fufus and attacked me purely cos we know why what happened to all this lovely talk? :mrgreen: