Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who locked the topic?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Who locked the topic?

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Saciid am sorry for whatever I did that caused you to start this topic, I have always known that your weak, but I shall proceed with caution next time we cross paths, so that I dont cause you to have a emotional break down.

Holla at your boy markaad isa so adkeeysid, hayee dheh.

Siiciid85 waa NIN HY ah :lol: :lol: while you are a laangaab LALABO :D get that into your small FAROOLE fucked up brain !

ps. why are you cryin like a little b!tch macaanto? dont run your lanaagaab ass mouth if you cant take the heat :up:

:lol: His just mad that his a langaab. According to the unhcr his tribe is a endangered species.

The Leelkase are a small subclan of the Darod
The Leelkase are politically insignificant in present-day Somalia, but, because of their affiliation to the Darod, they suffer from "collective victimization" and "collective guilt" (ibid.).

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,463 ... 360,0.html

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A langaab iidoor talks about laandheernimo :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sub-clan of Reer Maxamed Mumin of Leelkase can take all the langaab iidoors.

Horta kan saciidka la daho, does UNCHR website even mention any sub-clans of beesha langaab ee iidoor? :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Xamud. what Suldaan? go ahead i will give you sometime to try and proof who it is and try to bring some evidence langaab boy.

Suldaan kab afka ku sido dee, maha midka kabaha sportiska qabilsanaa, ee waa suldaanki qabilsana kabaha sandelka :lol: :lol:

GTFO as if I got time to search for and dig after articles that mentions a fact that is well known to all Issaqs and nothern tribes.

Saciid, this famous suldaan of yours, "suldaan kabo af ku sidee" is he the same suldaan that got jailed by riyaale few years back? imagine if my elders were being locked up and trown in jail :| sad.....

You really think this a real war huh? I will give you time kulaha, dude you are hereby dismissed :arrow:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

The sub-clan of Reer Maxamed Mumin of Leelkase can take all the langaab iidoors.

Horta kan saciidka la daho, does UNCHR website even mention any sub-clans of beesha langaab ee iidoor? :lol:
I swear the UNCHR wrote something along the lines of " The Leelkases are in feud with the Marexaan in the Gedo province" :lol: and this is his source. Maskiin weeye wallahi kan, maskiin maroodi ismoday.

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Ximaanjale the definition of langaabnimo is a clan that lives between a land less than 50km (from the Ethiopian border to the shattered neighbourhood of Garsoor) who is under represented number wise hence Langaabta Leelkase. It's one of the reasons xamuud is getting mad and all over the place making baseless claims :lol: langaabka knows i am telling the truth.

Last edited by HaragWafi85 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

I swear the UNCHR wrote something along the lines of " The Leelkases are in feud with the Marexaan in the Gedo province" :lol: and this is his source. Maskiin weeye wallahi kan, maskiin maroodi ismoday.
:lol: :lol: :lol: and this guy believes in what the UNCHR says :lol: :lol: :down: war niinku waa delusional, jaadka baa ka washay. If I say I can fly like a bird he will believe me. Nobody can mess with Leelkase AKA Darbi Daarood :up: 8-)

Mudug the capital region of Leelkase :up:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Here he comes with the fake maps that he made up, Muse Turwaana yaa dhaley anaga yaab iyo fajac aragnay, adigi baan ila iyo haada yellow pages ka bareyna markas baad is kala bixineysa.

Saciid how about this, I challenge you to post me a single city that is occupied by your so called laandheere tribe, that is actually as big as Galdogob. And do not bring parts of Hargeisa to me, we all know that your clanmen number number about 19.000 in Hargeisa... :lol:

If you can do that I will NEVER ever log on Somalinet again.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 pm

There are more Oromo than Isaaq in North Somalia :lol: :lol: :lol: :down:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

That is your tiny land niyohow don't get mad at me i didn't make you langaab :lol: nor is it my fault if your grandfathers couldn't grab big enough land for you. ;) You are surrounded by a sea of Sacad Siciid and Majerteen and you live in a tiny district called Goldogob squeezed in the middle of those two tribes i named. Langaabs should know their place. :up:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm

I have just been told that my grandpas offspring number more than saciids sub clan of the HY :lol: :lol: , they are even unknown to fellow HYs I have been told.

Saciid waa nin calool ku jiro, he lives on the name of his fellow clansmen, weli lama folaan oo lama dhalin :lol: , ee maxaan kala hadlay, I now understand his obbsession with laangaabnimo

War saciidow iskaga jiir caloosha, dont step to the mad men of Mudug next time.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm

walle this khatlanders are a funny bunch :) lol at irony of calling someone langaab.

leelkase :up:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Xamuud if you think the map i posted is wrong. Show us how much land you think your langaab clan own :lol: and remember if you make one lie you will be busted.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Siciid85,
I dont understand why you are engaging & reasonin' with this Laangaab LaLabo to begin with? have some respect for yourself yaqee 8-) Xamuuda is dying of jealousy in other words she wants to be U ! dont u get it?:roll:

Ximaanxaara aka BOOYADA XAARKA
Know your place qumayo yahay :mrgreen:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm

xamud, i first learned about the habros of the khatland family here on somalinet :) never heard of them in my entire life.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 pm

That is your tiny land niyohow don't get mad at me i didn't make you langaab :lol: nor is it my fault if your grandfathers couldn't grab big enough land for you. ;) You are surrounded by a sea of Sacad Siciid and Majerteen and you live in a tiny district called Goldogob squeezed in the middle of those two tribes i named. Langaabs should know their place. :up:

Yeah maybe so, but my suldaans dont carry shoes in their mouth, and our elders and tribal chiefs dont get trown in jail by a none Issaq man :lol: :lol: I caused hell when the adminstration tried to jail a simple businessman, you couldnt even speak out for your elders and tribal leaders in fear of being humiliated again, like the mid 90s, when your entire clan was forced to shit in bac in fear of leaving trails :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Xamud. on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.