Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1000 AMISOM troops to be deployed in Somaliland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: 1000 AMISOM troops to be deployed in Somaliland

Postby Username1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Patriot, you support the Kenyen invasion and when asked why, you replyed look at Shiraf and AMISOM.

You support the Lyo Police and the ONLF at the same time, when asked why, ''because if the isaaqs can make deals with Zenew, why cant I'' Ignoring the fact that Zenew is not killing Isaaq but Ogadens.

You hate Hawiye to death even though your Cagdheer and they almost always like you guys over anyone else..

As for HJ and leadership. You should know that the first Sultan of Isaaq was a Habar xabusheed sxb. We are not followers but leaders. :sland: :up: :D

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Patriot must have descended direct from the ones branded with the Doqon name. I swear he is the dumbest individual on politics. His whole argument can be reduced to ''his doing it, so why cant I'', no matter how shameful the act. But this disabled Cagdheer amongs a bunch of sodomites in bar and after he comes out of the toilet with another guy and you ask him what he was doing, his reply would be you guessed it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then why did the HJ want to become president of SL when they saw HA doing it.
You can always count on the general to leave himself open like this. :lol: :lol:

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Patriot must have descended direct from the ones branded with the Doqon name. I swear he is the dumbest individual on politics. His whole argument can be reduced to ''his doing it, so why cant I'', no matter how shameful the act. But this disabled Cagdheer amongs a bunch of sodomites in bar and after he comes out of the toilet with another guy and you ask him what he was doing, his reply would be you guessed it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then why did the HJ want to become president of SL when they saw HA doing it.
You can always count on the general to leave himself open like this. :lol: :lol:
War ninyo take this Siju to the frontline and if he cant hold a gun let him hold the flag. :mrgreen:

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Faroole is playing hard ball if he plants to use AMISOM troops against the "terrorist" across the border. Indeed, the man will either destroy puntland with this move or take it to new heights.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:04 pm

AMISOM is making business walle, from Xamar to Hargeisa and Bosaaso. :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Patriot, you support the Kenyen invasion and when asked why, you replyed look at Shiraf and AMISOM.

You support the Lyo Police and the ONLF at the same time, when asked why, ''because if the isaaqs can make deals with Zenew, why cant I'' Ignoring the fact that Zenew is not killing Isaaq but Ogadens.

You hate Hawiye to death even though your Cagdheer and they almost always like you guys over anyone else..

As for HJ and leadership. You should know that the first Sultan of Isaaq was a Habar xabusheed sxb. We are not followers but leaders. :sland: :up: :D
Dufle

Taking words out of context is your defence line.

very hypocritical you are you keep on changing goal posts yet you want a fair play :lol:

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Thats a dream but back to reality. How do you feel about the current Bantu invasion of Gedo and Kismayo? Are you making this thread and making outlandish claims because your regions are being invaded.

You are a sad creature Ximan, one that will never prosper.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Its Uganda that is the backbone of this AMISOM. Musaveni has began to enroach on Meles territory, and I wonder how he will react to the growing clout of Uganda in the Horn. Already Musaveni has hosted Afwerki in his palace.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Thats a dream but back to reality. How do you feel about the current Bantu invasion of Gedo and Kismayo? Are you making this thread and making outlandish claims because your regions are being invaded.

You are a sad creature Ximan, one that will never prosper.
I swore in Allah's name, TFG made deal with AMISOM. I never knew this news was known by people, I did google search and a iidoor website mentioning it aswell.

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Patriot you are a silly siju. You should not get offended if I repeat to you what your mind is not registering. :D

Ximan, I swear you need to be sectioned under the public safety act.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Its Uganda that is the backbone of this AMISOM. Musaveni has began to enroach on Meles territory, and I wonder how he will react to the growing clout of Uganda in the Horn. Already Musaveni has hosted Afwerki in his palace.
Well I hope the people in Somaliland and Puntland will not fight against them. Otherwise Al-Shabaab will gain support.

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 pm

What I don’t get is if AMISOM are doing such a great job then how come they have not captured the whole south? Why do they need to go to peaceful places where they are not required?

Uff these fufus want to milk the US and UN without doing any job, as much as I dislike them they are smarter than us Somalis.

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm

What I don’t get is if AMISOM are doing such a great job then how come they have not captured the whole south? Why do they need to go to peaceful places where they are not required?

Uff these fufus want to milk the US and UN without doing any job, as much as I dislike them they are smarter than us Somalis.
Are you trying to apply logic to Ximans wet dreams :lol: . You can be such a blond sometimes Xalimo. Ninkan Ximan waa sakhraan, thats the only logically conclusion from this thread..
''Wallahi, I heard from so and so that AMISOM is going to Somaliland'' Give over.. :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Username I can imagine the look on ur face when AMISOM come to Hargeisa airport with their tanks :lol: like I said, don't forget to remember me when they come ;)

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:38 pm

this kinda reminds me of the time you kept insisting that farmaajo wasn't gonna step down. we all know how that ended. :)

amisom are going to be deployed in pl as president faroole requested, but somaliland has not requested them in their land nor can the weak tfg make any deals on behalf of somaliland so stop being so delusional.
Last edited by gemini07 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.