Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guardian; Azania "down", influential Marehan-led Jubaland.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Guardian; Azania "down", influential Marehan-led Jubaland.

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Kenya develops plan for satellite region of Jubaland on Somali border

If the Kenyan army took control of Kismayo and established a satellite region in Jubaland, who would run it? The former Somali defence minister, a French-educated anthropologist, Mohamed Abdi Mohamed, seemed a good choice. In April he formed the Azania group, made up of Somali soldiers belonging to the Ogaden clan and trained by Nairobi at Isiolo in Kenya.

But plans for Azania have been cut down. Equipped by Nairobi with arms supplied by China, as revealed by WikiLeaks cables, Azania's 3,000-strong force did not live up to expectations in the field. Ethiopia also objected to an Ogadeni principality being established on its doorstep: Addis Ababa is already combating a rebellion led by the Ogaden National Liberation Front, which finds recruits among this clan. So the task of governing Kismayo will be allotted to other influential clans, primarily the Marehan, and the most powerful armed groups in the region, in particular the Ras Kamboni militia, former Islamist combatants who have been "turned round" to fight al-Shabaab.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... sfeed=true
Like I have said according to private info I received. :up:

viewtopic.php?f=250&t=289527&p=3398496&

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Guardian; Azania "down", influential Marehan-led Jubalan

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Beesha Sade and their eminent right of suzerainty over Jubbaand in general and Kismaayo in particular has been accepted by the Republic of Kenya. Let the Kenyan patronship continue full speed. :up:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm

^^ you need to be banned ! stop breaking the rules waryaa :roll:

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Good news and a reality check for some. :som: :up:

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 pm

The article was first printed in Le Monde, apparently France's preeminent newspaper.

http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2 ... _3212.html

I thought Ghandi was France's man :?

I can't say I'm eagerly anticipating French/Kenyan intervention in Somalia, but I suppose Al-Shabaab is for now the greater evil.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 pm

you are proud of a puppet regime that will take orders from kikiyu? :?

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Voltage; selection of words to please his insecurities :lol: :lol: Why omit the second line that summs up the whole thing:
" and the most powerful armed groups in the region, in particular the Ras Kamboni militia, former Islamist combatants who have been "turned round" to fight al-Shabaab"
Remember that Axmed Madoobe prefers no captured Ilka-Yar prisoners :evil:
Ok now back to Azania; this shows what I have always beleived and most Absames believe now that Ilka-Yars have no decency as they want to take advantage of the Ogaden's struggle in liberating Ogadenia. I am glad most OG are aware of that these days. It took a while though :clap: :clap: There are few who still believe that Ilka-Yars are Sokeeye but they are very small in numbers..I don't mean to double your profol intake by my harsh reality check but the President of Azania Professor Gaandhi is in Adis now to get the blessing of his Excellency Prime Minister Senawi :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Jubbaland State part of Kenya or allied with Kenya and all was missing was realization of Sade suzerainty and now it is 100% complete. :clap:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 pm

. Nairobi plans to set up a semi-autonomous region, Jubaland. A puppet government would be used to control resources and facilities, starting with Kismayo, a port used by smuggling networks with Kenyan links, according to a UN report published in July.
does this not make ur blood boil?

Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jaidi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 pm

So the Marehans want their own Kenyan lead envclave, the Ogadens their own, and Madobe( who has been armed heavily) doesn't want either.....and you guys think this will work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlShabaab will control the entire region again by mid 2012, and it'll be very obvious why.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

. Nairobi plans to set up a semi-autonomous region, Jubaland. A puppet government would be used to control resources and facilities, starting with Kismayo, a port used by smuggling networks with Kenyan links, according to a UN report published in July.

Dee adigu dhiig baad leedhahay :|

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Guhad, Ahmed Madoobe has been an ally of Sade. Just like he may have done wrong to Sade, so too has Sade might have done wrong to Ogaden. But the important note is Sade is powerful and the only group from Dollow to Bu'aale (Saakow is basically Sade today), Sade reer guuraa settle in lower Jubba and Kismaayo is majority Sade as US wrote even after Shabab. Obviously Sade would need Ogaden partner and they are Kamboni as typified by Madoobe and our friend Xiddig. All the men leading the front in Gedo and Midde Jubba are Sade and the men leading Lower Jubba have pronounced Sade in them like Dhuumaal.

Marehan is not opposed to ONLF or Ogaden freedom and as history will say we are the biggest supporters but inside of the Somali Republic when the Kenyan Ogaden tried to play cards against us, we beat them even in their domestic policies. As for your internal Ethiopian, I say sincerely good luck and waa arrin ku taal. Kismaayo iyo Jubbaland waligeen cidna uga dabayn mayno even though Ogaden are the one clan I have seen garner the most pro-Sade sentiment. :up: :D

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Voltage; selection of words to please his insecurities :lol: :lol: Why omit the second line that summs up the whole thing:
" and the most powerful armed groups in the region, in particular the Ras Kamboni militia, former Islamist combatants who have been "turned round" to fight al-Shabaab"
Remember that Axmed Madoobe prefers no captured Ilka-Yar prisoners :evil:
Ok now back to Azania; this shows what I have always beleived and most Absames believe now that Ilka-Yars have no decency as they want to take advantage of the Ogaden's struggle in liberating Ogadenia. I am glad most OG are aware of that these days. It took a while though :clap: :clap: There are few who still believe that Ilka-Yars are Sokeeye but they are very small in numbers..I don't mean to double your profol intake by my harsh reality check but the President of Azania Professor Gaandhi is in Adis now to get the blessing of his Excellency Prime Minister Senawi :up:
I laughed reading at your cuqdad ridden outburst. Your understanding of English grammar is poor and you failed to understand what you higlighted. What is more pathetic is how you are respecting Zenawi 'calling him his excellency' and at the same time you hate him. This shows what a joke you are, you have zero principles. You live in sheer dream and complete sorrow. I feel sorry for the likes of you, including your clan. You guys have zero structure and are lost. The Ras Kamboni group made up with 10 old men who were resting in Libooyi for 2 years and when TFG (Marehan) captured Dhoobley they run towards to Dhoobley is the only reality you have got, stick with that. Your always a follower, you have no quality and your scattered around like a gypsy. You have no establishment and stability, its sad that your existance in Jubooyinka is becoming endangered, you are pushed and pushed away, in 5 years time there will be zero cagdheers in Jubooyinka and you have the nerves to talk to I and my clansmen. You are nothing, your clan is nothing. Wallahi waa iga tallo, do not breakdown.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 pm

The article was first printed in Le Monde, apparently France's preeminent newspaper.

http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2 ... _3212.html

I thought Ghandi was France's man :?
The French can only ignore reality for so long. :up: :lol:

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Dee adigu dhiig baad leedhahay :|
Where's this dhiig when you're using Ethiopian troops to attack ONLF and Buhoodle, Ethiopia uses your port pretty much for free, or when you're signing deals with China and Ethiopia to transport oil from Ogadeni pipelines through Berbera?

Double standards :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.