Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo back to work: New York Times

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo back to work: New York Times

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

I salute him. At least the soldiers were paid on time while he was there .

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Farmaajo offers admiration and hope for somalis.

He is everything somali "politicians" are not.

Kudos to you!

:up: :up: :up: Mr. Farmaajo; noolow! You engage in something that is toxic; contemporary somali politics is not for the honest. You took on the task, you witnessed the shambles of governing somalia, you left...
Well said. :up:

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 pm

J. Peter Pham is an enigma. I really don't see how this guy became an "African expert" when he's had absolutely no training in African affairs, his doctorate is in theology, and he's apparently a former Catholic priest. I see him quoted everywhere, but have yet to see how or what he's done that has made him the go to guy on Somali affairs. I remember reading his "analysis" of the Ethiopian invasion and lol'ing at the fact that he had no idea what he was talking about, basically regurgitating things I swear he read off of Somali forums.

Has anyone else noticed this buffoon, or is it just me? I'm considering labeling myself an expert on an obscure African state to see if I can get this type of gig without any credentials :lol:

Check out this link. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... Peter_Pham

These are the type of people who the gov't consults with, and we're wondering why Somalia is fucked.

Peter pham is a joke,trying to sound all expert on somali affairs when he has absolutely little knowledge.I stop reading his non-sense biased articles long time ago.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Well there goes murax/voltage hope of finding the next barre huraale. :(

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Naayaa, adi horta maxaa Murax and voltage kudabadigay..give it a rest stupidadyahay( :roll: )...and why are you obsessed with Bare Hiraale..aqcudad is not healthy naaya..let it go.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Naayaa, adi horta maxaa Murax and voltage kudabadigay..give it a rest stupidadyahay( :roll: )...and why are you obsessed with Bare Hiraale..aqcudad is not healthy naaya..let it go.
I think I might shed a tear. :(

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Faarmaajo waax garaa ma haysiine iska aamuusa, uuuf..

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Yawn( :roll: )

arabmtu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby arabmtu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 pm

[all those Somali guys that married African Americans quickly dumped them and disassociated themselves from any kids they may have had with them too.

:shock: :down:
If you've seen young African Americans who look like Somali, then you know about their origins.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.