Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sharif hassan begging new elected Speaker to resign LOOOOOL

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Sharif hassan begging new elected Speaker to resign LOOO

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 am

You can become disillusioned with the leaders of your country.

Some of us don't create new ones when we hate the incumbent President :lol:

How can one seriously support not the leaders of the country while still supporting the so called govt. Keep in mind tfg is not somalia
Somalia is the country you can still support you're country like hillqaran or any group why support the govt that allowed xabashi en kenyati in somalia ii fahansi

Please let's not turn this into somaliland this is not about somaliland that country declared it self independent 21 years ago let's stick to the topic the tfp and the tfg. Coeus still has trust in the tfp a new parliament will be selected in june so I don't know
Because we are not fanatical cult lovers like you. I dont support a president because of his Qabil or his looks. I support a president because of his policies. If he fails my expectations i do no longer support him to the same extent.

Siilanyo orod afka ka was you fake sultan :lol: :arrow:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 am

So sharif failed you thus you don't suport him fine and its because he allowed ethio djboutian and kenyan troops in somalia am I right but you were oke with the ugandans.
Sharif is a bit smarter than cabdilahi yusuf. Sharif allows small ethiopian troops in somalia when they karbaash alshaabaab he replaces them with amisom troops and the ethios go away wa sheeko dheer. While cabdilahi yusuf allsowed a full scale xabashi invasion.
Any way thanks for clearing up for me you don't support this current tfg maybe the next one
By the way cayda inagada si dad waweyn u hadalno ok

I support president siilaanyo since 1984 he never failed me he will never dissapoint me
:sland:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

Saaxib you dont know anything about regional politics. Go back to your "he say,she say" triangle state politics :up: :D

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:18 am

And you do a kid living in sweden with his mother a kid who believes the tfg is an actual govt lol and they make the decisions :D. If ethio come or kenyan rwandan or djboutian troops come its not up to them :o

Ii bashaaal saaxib

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:21 am

And you do a kid living in sweden with his mother a kid who believes the tfg is an actual govt lol and they make the decisions :D. If ethio come or kenyan rwandan or djboutian troops come its not up to them :o

Ii bashaaal saaxib
I dont live with my mother you cunt. Perhaps you do & you thought everybody else above 18 does :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 am

Ii bashaaal saaxib
I dont live with my mother you cunt. Perhaps you do & you thought everybody else above 18 does :lol:
You live with you're mum she probably pays you're internet connection two you would not be so angry if I was not telling the truth :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 am

Your such a idoor lier

I made this topic as proof several months ago. I dont even live in the same city as my parents :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=282662&p=3296104

Beenale fuck face :twisted:

Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rainbows » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 am

The animosity between you two never dies down. :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 am

Rainbows

i sincerely believe that he is not a human. He is most likely some trojan horse created purely for trolling the internet. But luckily this program seems to have huge loopholes when it comes to logic. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:34 am

He is now even trying to proof it that makes it even more weirder :lol:
And now he is getting real angry saaxib its caadi u live with ur hooyo she loves you

Iidoor liar are not iidoor you're self I have never seen some one call his own tribesmen you reer hebel liar :D

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 am

What's the new guys qabiil?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.