Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

something i noticed about khawaarijta

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

something i noticed about khawaarijta

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm

alshabaab wasnt defeated in xamar right,They left because of Xeelad dagaal.
They left Beledweyne " Xeelad Dagaal".
Left Beledxaawo: Xeelad Dagaal
Left guriceel: Xeelad Dagaal

Toloow what will they say when their amiir is killed while baidoa and kismaayo is captured.

I got 2 love how shabaab hates defeat.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: something i noticed about khawaarijta

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Searched for Xeelad Dagaal on google. It gave me links to news regarding alshabaab's losses of ground.

CAJIIB

“Inka badan 300-kun oo Ethiopian ah ayey nagu soo weerareen, dagaal xooggan ayaan la galnay khasaare ballaaran ayaan gaarsiinay, inaga nama soo gaarin wax khasaare ah, markii dambena mujaahidiintu xeelad dagaal ayey uga baxeen magaalada”, ayuu yiri Sheekh C/casiis Abu Muscab Afhayeenka dhanka hawlgalada ee Al shabaab.

Bloody war happened in Beledweyne, Shabaab didnt lose single fighter yet the amxaar and dooxada did loose hundreds.
Kuwaan yaa ka been badan?
I heard about telling lies which is close to the truth, but this is clearly lies that even kids cant believe.

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Re: something i noticed about khawaarijta

Postby afisoone » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Khawaarijda caalamadaha lagu garto gaalada ayee jecelyihiin.

Here is the link about khawaarij..http://www.salafimanhaj.com/pdf/SalafiM ... fKhawaarij

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.