Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The reason the daarod elders

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The reason the daarod elders

Postby gurey25 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 pm

sahan whats with the animosity towards our jaberti brothers?
you should not kick someone when they are down, its not cool.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Waxa somalia qasa waa odayaashan garka waa waayen. WTF! Why would the come together as "daroods" and discuss "darood interests" when all of these cunts can come together and discuss what's best for somalia and its starving population. Each one of those niggas should be given a bullet in the head. any group of people who hold qabiil gatherings should also suffer the same fate.

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 pm

lol @ the qosol gariir

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Waxa somalia qasa waa odayaashan garka waa waayen. WTF! Why would the come together as "daroods" and discuss "darood interests" when all of these cunts can come together and discuss what's best for somalia and its starving population. Each one of those niggas should be given a bullet in the head. any group of people who hold qabiil gatherings should also suffer the same fate.
Nin Somali ah :up:

Nin Waalan for President of Somalia

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Postby Conqueror » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Somali qabil bee ku dhisantahay. When every Somali tribe fixes their own private issues, then they can come together and solve problems facing Somalis in general. If you can't fix your own family issues, what makes you think you can fix the community's issue?

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

I will believe it when I see it . When we did our thing in Somaliland , we just didn't invite ourselves to the party deciding on everybody's else " destiny" . It doesn't work like that .
You are collectively either very stupid or very greedy , we will see which one it is soon enough

Don't jump to conclusion on matters that u are not aware of sxb, we know who lives in Gedo, Jubada Hose and Jubada dhexe as we are the natives. That is not up for discussion and Do not let abdiwahab and hutuking that live in galmudug and dhusamareeb who have no base in those regions tell you otherwise. All true inhabitants of Jubbaland will be represented in the formation of the state, as Darood is well over majority and has been since the 1800's, the rest include but not limited to important but smaller in number Bantus in Jubooyinka, Bajuuns in kismaayo and surroundings islands, Shikhaal and Galjacel.

You can listen to one the general here who has troops on the ground and who is liberating the area from shabaab.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1 ... mzsep6uxog

Anyways, I really do not see what the problem is here? are you guys threaten by the mere mention of "Darood", we are Somali just like you are and we do not have ulterior motives nor hidden agendas, we wanna live in peace and create an administration for the places that we inhabit with our other Somali brothers and sisters. Is that really hard to ask for?

ps. Elitesomali is ninwalan :-O no way!

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 am

Liberated States?

I didn't know Darod were discussing Hiiraan, Bay, Bakool, Middle Shabelle, or Lower Shabelle.

As for Gedo, Lower Jubba, and Middle Jubba. Talking to you or Abdiwahab about these regions is simply a waste of time.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:30 am

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 am

Liberated States?

I didn't know Darod were discussing Hiiraan, Bay, Bakool, Middle Shabelle, or Lower Shabelle.

As for Gedo, Lower Jubba, and Middle Jubba. Talking to you or Abdiwahab about these regions is simply a waste of time.

You are just an immigrant what makes you think you are any different from hutuking?

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 am

Liberated States?

You are just an immigrant what makes you think you are any different from hutuking?
Wallahi I am convinced u guys are trolling, as an individual anyone is welcomed anywhere in Somalia but u gotta respect clan deegaan.

I wanna know wassup with hawiye federal state/s, what do u know abgaalking.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 am

:lol: , of all the daarood Advo has spoken the best . :up:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Liberated States?

:up: :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm

AbgaalKing and I have just as much claim as Advo or Voltage. Barre Hiiraale is from Galgaduud. Gandhi is from KebriDahare. The Darood are trying to weave the spin that they are natives. Marexan are as native to Kismayo as Cayr are to Merka.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 pm

AbgaalKing and I have just as much claim as Advo or Voltage. Barre Hiiraale is from Galgaduud. Gandhi is from KebriDahare. The Darood are trying to weave the spin that they are natives. Marexan are as native to Kismayo as Cayr are to Merka.
The Sacad have failed to garner any significant gains in the great Somali civil war. :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:55 pm

The Sacad have failed to garner any significant gains in the great Somali civil war. :lol:
Grandpapa,

We helped the Marexan become better Muslims 8-)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.