Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I laugh at the people who think Sharif Hassan will come back

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SadeMedia

Re: I laugh at the people who think Sharif Hassan will come

Postby SadeMedia » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Ximan-

I remember telling Shirib about a year and 8 months ago that Bashir Nur Bidar would be my candidate for president even before Farmaajo became a name. I think they are both great candidates who will do a lot for Somalia but my first choice has been formed long before Farmaajo.
People's opinion can change. You saw Farmaajo leadership skills, you seen he is popular, you seenn he can play politics, you seen he is sly, you seen he is a long-term planner and not short-term planner, You seen everything about Farmaajo. So why not change ur opinion, mise your the type of person that sticks to things (stubborn).

It doesn't make u a flip-flopper.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:25 pm

I honestly think they represent the new breed of post-Kacaan Marehan leaders Somalia is waiting for. The world doesn't end if Farmaajo doesn't win this time. He is still quite popular and there are many more chances to become involved. However Somalia will also see a PhD holding professional Marehan man who then will become popularly known and he, Farmaajo, and more could play gigantic role together in molding the post-civil war Somalia.

But this is just my choice.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Farmaarjo should exit this fake SELECTION process and safe face to return another day...

Farmaarjo is the peoples Champ in a ELECTION process which this farce is not and loosing face here is akin to political abortion...

He needs to await this NEW government to setup the system of 1man 1vote as there are very few who have as much electoral potentials as he does unfortunately ELECTORAL base is not transferable to SELECTION candidates this process is totally rigged against him.

Sharif Hassan has the default advantage due to:

1. Minimal vote sharing of his quadrant of the 4.5
2. DIR support base
3. 0.5 support base

Additionally him and Sharif had a hand planning the setup of this whole process. :lol:

Deck is stacked all that remains is shear stubbornness...

If Sakin does not win then it is Foul play...

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

by Cirwaaq » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Veni Vidi Fundo

I too would personally vote for the dude it is about self interest, he who is able to deliver me the semblance of normality however short the duration. This is indicative not of the capability of Farmaarjo but of the utter ineptitude of the man's predecessor who was alleged to have little interest in the position and merely fulfilled the dictates of Faroole. The support correlates with the locals perception of Farmaarjo as an individual with genuine concern for the common folk. That support base is routed in the underprivileged bottom feeders of the moqadishu invisible class system and there is little difference between extending their hand for alms and wave construed as support. Unfortunate for Farmaarjo these supporters are the easiest to convert in terms of loyalty if the opposition perceives any form of threat from their support.

For Farmarjo to have a chance he needs the support of those loyal to the two sharifs not the average delinquent or the single mothers left behind during the Shabab Exodus. He would need the support of those that will be voting to elect and i am certain his support base is totally irrelevant in this type of election process. Had this election been the one that occurred in Somaliland between the 3 Parties in which Silanyo achieved Vici then Farmaarjo would have had the needed local support.

This type of election renders the support we are discussing totally inconsequential. It is merely excess package besides giving the "FALSE HOPE" that will make his FUNDO that much more magnificent to observe .

He has very bad council to say the least. In my humble opinion i would have held him back a term or two and allowed discontent to further simmer and aligned my campaign with proper "ELECTION" 1man 1vote which is the ultimate project of the CURRENT government being formed. Once this reach fruition Viva the people's champ Vini Vidi Vici .

Premature Political entry will serve only to dishearten his Local supports when his defeat is nothing short of serendipitous. Accepting any position short of President will also seal his faith into obscurity. Who the hell is his advisory team? Members of Somalinet? XimanXoolo perhabs?

R.I.P Smell you later cheese boy.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Great political strategy has never been formed on the backs of what is the talking point of the day.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.