Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The predicament of anti Somaliland groups

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The predicament of anti Somaliland groups

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 am

What is there to hide behind Guudu-Bur boy? your people were always a minority in the parliament in 1960 or present day, those are the realities. You were a minority back then and now you are still a minority,
nothing changed expect your Guudu-Buur got filled a little bit from other Guudu-Burs from Ethiopia/Djibouti nevertheless you are still a minority.

1960 Somaliland parliamentary. So you see whether back in 1960 or now you are still a minority in the parliament.

:steviej:

Baarlamaankii Somaliland ee bishii Feberweri 1960kii.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 am

Baarlamanka Somalia 2012

Gadabursi- 9
H unsi parasites- 5? 4? you're the minority look at the numbers again qamadi boy. you got a minster position in Xamar for the first f-king timein your langaab h.uunsi history did i get that right? and it is not even given to you as a Isaaq but as a Dir further more it was given to a female not only that but married to a HG man :russ:
you don't get the underlying message isxaar boy do you? why does it has to be a women when it's only HY turn? lol coz your a laangaab your women does better. look at the only two clans in Somalia govt 2012 that a woman represent them.. i think you got my point :lol:

:sadcam:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:49 am

Somaliland leadership:

HA- 9 years
Samaron- 8 years
Hy- 18 months

:mindblown:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Where is the source for Qudhunbirsi getting 12 MPs or is that another of your fabrications. Riyaale was the shoeshiner and servant boy of Egal he was the one who made you the VP, he can hardly be counted as the hard
work of the Qudhunbirsi, since you don't have a party of your own as of now nevermind lead one. Besides if Riyaale could do something for you he would have stopped your kins getting slaughtered like chickens and goats in
the open plains and farms. Qudhunbirsi are people who been made known in 2002 by us as a affirmative action, that is all.While i was ruling the lands for centuries Xafaajo boy, you are not in my league historically or present.

I am the man who ruled Zeylac and pimped the Guudu-Burs aka Qudhunbirsi and Cisse in their own lands for over a hundreds of years. Why do you think some Qudhunbirsis try to claim to be a descendant of Garhajis?
it is because we left some bastards behind.

In addition beesha Qudhunbiirsi aka Guudu-Buur or Dir for that matter never held a post in the top three seats of a government that stretches from Ras Kamboni to Zeylac.

Jaamac Cabdilaahi Qaalib/Garhajis speaker of parliament of Somali republic 1960-1964.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 pm

As for population the langaab Qudhun-Biirsis aka Guudu-Buur will be put to shame. This from the 2001 Somaliland voting referendum.

The Results of the Constitutional Referendum in Somaliland.

Qudhun-Biirsi voting numbers in Somaliland district by district.
AWDAL

Zeila-27,000 - Shared with Cisse
Lughaya-25,839 - Shared with Cisse and Habar Awal.
Baki-44,000
Boroma-84,972
Awdal Total==181,811 with Cisse and Habar awal represented in the Zeyla and Lughaya districts.

Western Garhajis voting numbers in Somaliland district by district, keep in mind i didn't include Sanaag, Saaxil and northern Sool.
MAROODIJEEX

Sabo wanaag-28,000

Ga'an Libah-51,126(Hargeysa)

Salahley-26,900

Maxamuud Haybe-40,475(Hargeysa)

Togdheer.
Odweyne-57,166

Duruqsi-15,283

Half of Burco -54,072

Predominantly western Garhajis districts- Total = 273,022

:win:
Last edited by Siciid85 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mondey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm

this is getting boring,, you are supposed to be an educated man, what makes you think the number of voters equals the population? what makes you use a old non credible stats of a non recognized place? and lastly why do you want me to school you again over population issue when i got you humbled and very quiet only a year ago. the thread is still up there you can go see it again. i out numbered your sub clan in all the 3 Somali admins. ALL of them 3 !

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:11 pm

The numbers available for each region in a voting outcomes represents siida lo kala badanyahay for the most part since the Gadabursis were involved in that 2001 Somaliland referendum fair and square.For example in this
upcoming parliamentary elections there will be more voting booths in Togdheer and Waqooyi Galbeed than Awdal because of population difference, Qudhunbiirsi fool. It is a common sense. Be confident with who you are
anigu langaab kaman dhiigin ee.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mondey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm

kid you're stupid, the number of voters only determines sida loo kala codayn badanyahay, not sida loo kala badanyahay. means who turns out to vote more than others, its not always directly proportional a more populated region can have less voters and vice versa basic knowledge for dummys 101 !

Bro
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Bro » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Mondey don't waste further more time manhandling this in denial chick who said she'll lick the bald head of Faysal Ali warabe. His own idoor clan members here have already announced him as laangaab, what further proof does one need to know wuxuu yahay. :steviej:

Abdalla Ismaciaal waa maxay ? :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Siida lo kala coodeeyay also represents siida lo kala badanyahay in this case.If Awdal had the same numbers as say Waqooyi galbeed we would have seen them having similar voting numbers as Waqooyi galbeed in
numbers,but because they don't have the numbers it is not possible. Your only hope could be if you try to fit the entire Qudhunbiirsi in the world as far as Ottawa in Awdal and even with that it won't outdo
Maroodijeex.

The UNDP 2005 population estimations you run around with sometimes itself shows Awdal which you share with Cisse and HA is less than half of Waqooyi galbeed region lol.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mondey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Rabshoole, kid is confused and crying he brought some already done, stamped and certified issues up. some times to teach someone a lesson u need to stoop down to their level a little, im through with him anyway. but believe me hes gonna hold grudges for ages now Lol.

you guys have a good day.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Keep running b!tch, never again forgot you are a langaab history less Qudhuunbirsi who settles in the smallest region in former Somali republic. :up: We are the ones who made you to something in 2002 and
discharged you like a condom in the last elections because we could by numbers since your langaab. Markas baad wax iis mooday lol. Have a good day.

Bro
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Bro » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Lol@UNDP as population estimation, same shidh you denied last time, when I used it to show you what a laangaab your entire idoor clan are. your one sad madafaka :ufdup:

Rabshoole, kid is confused and crying he brought some already done, stamped and certified issues up. some times to teach someone a lesson u need to stoop down to their level a little, im through with him anyway. but believe me hes gonna hold grudges for ages now Lol.

Waa ruunta, cuqdad ayaa ka badatay, infact expect another thread about gadabuursi in a few days after he found/made up cut and paste sources about gadabuursi, wallahi I think he's mentally unstable. Day in day out fadhi ku dirir kama hadho. with that said enjoy your day bro. :up: and let this oppressed langaab drown in his own tears :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:50 pm

^ It is your cousin that was mentioning the UNDP estimations in this topic earlier and runs around with it all the time."Mr unknown Qubays aka i have no land of my own i live with Sacad and Saleeban aka
i want to be a Puntlander allow me to the Puntland Private group lol"
. It is a crime against humanity for me to pick on a person who hails from a territory less clan.Iska bashaal marka. You have been
traumized already by the fact you have no actual territory of your own and your presidents are Abdi-Qaybdiid and Ticey.

KingBlack
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: God keep our land glorious and free!Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Postby KingBlack » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Warya leave HY alone they r great lions dont post anti HY stuff again , rabshoole = bad company go back to mudug ur homeless stay away from landers internal issues
:ufdup:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.