Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paving the way for more Kenyaati troops.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Paving the way for more Kenyaati troops.

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Zingii

Shouldn't you concern yourself with the Ethiopians ocuppying Gedo, Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan, Galgaduud illegally instead of a country that is apart of AU/UN backed peacekeeping force with a clear mandate?

Read the article it say's the "possibility" for "post-war reconstruction" meaning that its an idea not yet finalized which will likely come into fruition during Somalia's recovery not in its current state, do you think Kenya is reckless enough to begin constructing a high-way without the consent of Somalia? do you think the AFDB will fund a project straddling two independent nations without consulting each? your really insulting your own intelligence here.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Its just a knee jerk reaction from HAG sympathizers.
They just cant bear the thought of J/Land becoming peaceful and prosperous for its residents.

These people have had the south/xamar for 20 years and have done f***all with it.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:49 pm

^^^HAG doesnt exist :ufdup:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 pm

its just a euphemism for anti Darood Hawiye bigots, and there are plenty of them in Villa Somalia. :D :up: :som:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm

EEGA9: Even if you want to prove a point atleast have facts on your side. There is no ethiopians in gedo.
Ontopic: I'm not worried about these stuff but about kenyans/Uganda and ethiopian troops in Somalia and their influence they have over the so called gov. Its indeed worrying.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Sub

C'mon dude Ethiopia has been in Gedo for a very longtime, there main base is Luuq where they train and arm allied militia.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Sub

C'mon dude Ethiopia has been in Gedo for a very longtime, there main base is Luuq where they train and arm allied militia.

They have presence their, but they move in and out. Their main base is in dolow(ethiopia).

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Dolow is there main base true, but they are there in Gedo.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Kenyans wanting to occupy? If anything, you should worry about the news agency that wrote that article. They're the ones buying lands throughout Africa and not some bantus country that needs the aids of western countries.Heck, I wouldn't be surprise if this idea was propose by them (Chinese).
the end result is still the same, this development package is not in our interest, I have seen it again and again in thirdworld countries, where infrastructure development coupled with promises of utopia, end up being nothing but trade routs for mega-cooperation and military logistics.

there is no government in Jubaland as of yet, so these things shouldn't even be on the table, it is very clear that bantus were hired by nations like France, China etc to steal our natural resources.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:24 pm

EEGA9 : They move in and out of gedo, so in this sense one can say they are in gedo, I have to admit even tough I dont like it.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

the end result is still the same, this development package is not in our interest, I have seen it again and again in thirdworld countries, where infrastructure development coupled with promises of utopia, end up being nothing but trade routs for mega-cooperation and military logistics.

there is no government in Jubaland as of yet, so these things shouldn't even be on the table, it is very clear that bantus were hired by nations like France, China etc to steal our natural resources.
Would you prefer if it was the Germany's? :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm

I would much rather prefer a Somali to be honest, our untapped resources should not be exploited prematurely, we need to think about building Jubaland up realistically without rellying on bogus deals with client states like Kenya, even if we were to make deals directly with the countries funding Kenya, it would not be much better because Jubaland would still be taken advantage off, we need to build up politically and financially before venturing into these sort of deals, we have to establish a financial backbone, we can easily do it with the strategic Kismaayo port, also we need our own military. This is suppose to be common sense, I can't believe anyone would agree with this bogus developmental package. :mindblown:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:29 pm

I would much rather prefer a Somali to be honest, our untapped resources should not be exploited prematurely, we need to think about building Jubaland up realistically without rellying on bogus deals with client states like Kenya, even if we were to make deals directly with the countries funding Kenya, it would not be much better because Jubaland would still be taken advantage off, we need to build up politically and financially before venturing into these sort of deals, we have to establish a financial backbone, we can easily do it with the strategic Kismaayo port, also we need our own military. This is suppose to be common sense, I can't believe anyone would agree with this bogus developmental package. :mindblown:
Just so you know, xinhua is the official press agency of the communist party in China's. Anything they report should be taken with grain of salt, as they are known to fabricate stories in their favor

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 am

Ask as matter of fact demand for time table , when are the kenyans going back to their country ?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Why do you care?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.