Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your In Put On The Future State Formation of Jubbaland State

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Your In Put On The Future State Formation of Jubbaland S

Postby Murax » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Weed is very readily available in Seattle I think.
At least the Marehans in Seattle don't live in Huts.

Perhaps you guys should all move here and claim Seattle for beesha? :mrgreen:
I admire Majerteen ambition. Sometimes its delusional, but I respect it :lol:

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm

The HAG PM aka "Ina Casho" role has been reduced to a an announcers role then an actual PM, its the prsident doing all the post picking and greeting foreigh dignitaries, I guess that was the deal. Somalia's system of government thus far is between the house and Villa Somalia, a presidential one much like the one in U.S.

Muqdisho's AMISOM only answer to the dominate clan there, both Gedo and Cabduwaaq are religious sects stronghold. Even if "Ina Casho" wanted to come out under the shadow of HAG he is a man without a base, given HAG a complete ownership over him. Can he deliver Kismayo to Bare Hiiraale and Co.? Only if he is willing to put on the old kastuum the Ilkoyar wore during Abdiqasim's TNG. Anytime one assumes a role like that the process doesn't belong to him but to those he is taking orders from.

To Kismaayo, Fartaag has been sidelined. The 20 days are up and Ahmed Madoobe is still very much in control. Because of General Diini's remarks of belittling Ras Kanbooni tensions between the few remaining Faratag Ilkoyar loyalists under General Diini's command and those under Ahmed Madoobe's command are now at a all time high. Where your loyalty lays between the HAG and those championing for the local initiative process to me at least has been known before General Diini blew your cover.

To the delusional bunch at Snet, keep talking. At least that way your sucking less.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm

The HAG PM aka "Ina Casho" role has been reduced to a an announcers role then an actual PM, its the prsident doing all the picking post and greeting foreigh dignitaries, I guess that was the deal. Somalia's system of government thus far is between the house and Villa Somalia, a presidential one much like the one in U.S.

Muqdisho's AMISOM only answer to the dominate clan there, both Gedo and Cabduwaaq are religious sects stronghold. Even if "Ina Casho" wanted to come out under the shadow of HAG he is a man without a base, given HAG a complete ownership over him. Can he deliver Kismayo to Bare Hiiraale and Co.? Only if he is willing to put on the old kastuum the Ilkoyar wore during Abdiqasim's TNG. Anytime one assumes a role like that the process doesn't belong to him but to those he is taking orders from.

To Kismaayo, Fartaag has been sidelined. The 20 days are up and Ahmed Madoobe is still very much in control. Because of General Diini's remarks of belittling Ras Kanbooni tensions between the few remaining Faratag Ilkoyar loyalists under General Diini's command and those under Ahmed Madoobe's command are now at a all time high. Where your loyalty lays between the HAG and those championing for the local initiative process to me at least has been known before General Diini blew your cover.

To the delusional bunch at Snet, keep talking. At least that way your sucking less.

I'm glad You finally realized Your role is a spectator. Continue to spectate, and root for who You want just realize You'll never be a player in the game. You remember what happened last time You tried to get in the game :ufdup:

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

:-@

Kafkaesque
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kafkaesque » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:59 am

:| Well, we can all certainly agree that we have come a long way since this thread and now it is finally being realized that the mayoral position as well as a few others such as district commissioner might indeed be from the said clan. This shows how Somali politics is truly unpredictable and no one can be underestimated.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 am

Who are the "said" clan, at least 7 clans have be mentioned in this thread?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 am

Bantu deserve way more representation than Harti, I can so much to say they are the third largest clan in jubbaland.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

They definitely need to be represented. :up:
Not at the expense of Harti though. :D

Kafkaesque
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kafkaesque » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 am

Who are the "said" clan, at least 7 clans have be mentioned in this thread?
The Harti clan of course. They are likely to get 2 or 3 positions, they will most certainly get the mayoral post, I think even skeptics in this thread realise that.

I agree with grandpakhalif, Wagosha community deserves more than Harti, but also more than all Darood and Hawiye clans.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.