Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali President: Ethiopia will rebuild Somalia's military

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Re: Somali President: Ethiopia will rebuild Somalia's milita

Postby greenday » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am

Green, what makes you think we even need training?
How about you answer my question before asking me silly question like why a country without an army might actually needs training of a new army.
Silly? Sure, and begging Ethiopia to train you is smart? Anyone can follow the President's policy blindly for all I care, to each his own.

I respect your opinion, and no one's opinion is above another's, there, I answered your question ( I don't know why you would even ask me that, but what the hell, I answered it)
Agent you said Somalia can train its army! talk about following what ever ideology you blindly, when you are realist then you can say i follow stuff blindly.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am

:deadrose: :deadrose: Meeshaan dad dhiig kar qaba baa ka buuxa

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am

Don't fuc,k with me dooro .
Xaarkaagu haddaanu adiga ku urayn , bartan aan fadhiyo baan ka urinaya anigu !
Fo,ckin khaayis !

Your mothar is Darod and so is mine. No need to insult womans here focking qaniis. Go and suck gaws of your school teacher who rape you!

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:03 am

Ilaah baan idinku dhaarshay e , bal aqligaa daya

Waxaaso miidhan baa ku dhex jira reerkan . Aabaha midgaanka ka was

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:04 am

Somalis are Ethiopian servants, what else is new? Its not like a more glorified TFG will change anything. Its the same shid that was happening before.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

Somalis are Ethiopian servants, what else is new? Its not like a more glorified TFG will change anything. Its the same shid that was happening before.

Sadly true.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

Ilaah baan idinku dhaarshay e , bal aqligaa daya

Waxaaso miidhan baa ku dhex jira reerkan . Aabaha midgaanka ka was

Calaacaal. You have woman trait. Ma lagu wasi jirey adi? You seem to fragile and petite, I think your dokhsi macalin gave you gaws many year, now you are dismissed :steviej:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am

Fah this is my point .
In Somalia there are Ugandan troops , Kenyan troops , Ethiopian troops , etc,ect
If the " we're training the locals till they build their capacity to a level which will allow us to withdrawl, blahblahb"..if that line is acceptable coming from the Ugandans and Kenyans , why not Ethiopia ?
That's my whole point .
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am

How about you answer my question before asking me silly question like why a country without an army might actually needs training of a new army.
Silly? Sure, and begging Ethiopia to train you is smart? Anyone can follow the President's policy blindly for all I care, to each his own.

I respect your opinion, and no one's opinion is above another's, there, I answered your question ( I don't know why you would even ask me that, but what the hell, I answered it)
Agent you said Somalia can train its army! talk about following what ever ideology you blindly, when you are realist then you can say i follow stuff blindly.
:wtf:

LOL Don't take this the wrong way but wtf does that even mean?

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 am

Really? I tho this was not a transitional government? They have the choice and he had to chose Ethiopia of all people. :mindblown:

illuminatizz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby illuminatizz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:10 am

Really? I tho this was not a transitional government? They have the choice and he had to chose Ethiopia of all people. :mindblown:

Why are you so anti-ethiopian? Ethiopia and somalia can live side by side in peace .why do you want our neonatal gov to antagonize a poweful military power in the horn? are you kidding me.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 am

Why are you so anti-ethiopian? Ethiopia and somalia can live side by side in peace .why do you want our neonatal gov to antagonize a poweful military power in the horn? are you kidding me.

Because they are enemy. Etiopia only live now because they are wadani unlike Somali. The military power you speak of was literally destroy by Somalia 1977 so why are we going to be train by useless qarac, why not ask Norway or Britain or anybody but those raw meat eating qodhon.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 am

Agent, Telling people they have ulterior motive or that they are blind followers when you disagree with them says a lot about you. Hope that was clear enough for ya.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 am

The fact to the matter is Ethiopian troops ARE in Somalia .
The fact is the Ethiopian troops are in a part of Somalia where al shabaab has been active
The fact is the Ethiopians are not gonna just take off like that without making sure they leave it in secure hands

Now that's the SAME scheme is going on, almost EVRYWHERE in Somalia
So? there needs to be a justification for their presence . This is the official line.
Don't let the daarood noise get to you , these @#!*% will impersonate any somali from a different clan in hopes of convincing someone .
Utterly midgan !
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 am

Can Somalis train their own army? waa maya.
No offence but your lack of confidence in your own people is disturbing. That kind of mentality is dangerous and counter-productive. Somalia needs a stable government and peace before it can build anything. And if I were to ask anyone for favours such as training an army, the amxaara wouldnt even be on my back-up list.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.