Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali President: Ethiopia will rebuild Somalia's military

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali President: Ethiopia will rebuild Somalia's milita

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 am

:wtf:

Green:

Really? Well then you know more about me than I do, congrats. :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 am

Nobody is asking anybody anything here .
The Ethiopian troops are already there . why ? because those somalis couldn't fuc,kin take care of their own sh,it !
how dumb are these people , unbelievable .
Reality-gu sidey tahay markaad ku xisaabaanto ayaad horre u socon karta
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 am

The fact to the matter is Ethiopian troops ARE in Somalia .
The fact is the Ethiopian troops are in a part of Somalia where al shabaab has been active
The fact is the Ethiopians are not gonna just take off like that without making sure they leave it in secure hands

Now that's the SAME scheme is going on, almost EVRYWHERE in Somalia
So? there needs to be a justification for their presence . This is the official line.
Don't let the daarood noise get to you , these @#!*% will impersonate any somali from a different clan in hopes of convincing someone .
Utterly midgan !

Midgaan is not the name, it is derogatory. They are call Gabooye. You are fock in head young man, I think takin shots to futo from your dukhsi macalins gaws is what make you so fragile and easily annoy. Istupir baa tahay, afkaada uraaya ka leexi dadka.
:ufdup:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 am

Don't fuc,k with me dooro .
Xaarkaagu haddaanu adiga ku urayn , bartan aan fadhiyo baan ka urinaya anigu !
Fo,ckin khaayis !

Your mothar is Darod and so is mine. No need to insult womans here focking qaniis. Go and suck gaws of your school teacher who rape you!

Sickos on this forum :steviej:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 am

The fact is the Ethiopian troops are in a part of Somalia where al shabaab has been active
The fact is the Ethiopians are not gonna just take off like that without making sure they leave it in secure hands

So? there needs to be a justification for their presence . This is the official line.
Don't let the daarood noise get to you , these @#!*% will impersonate any somali from a different clan in hopes of convincing someone .
Utterly midgan !

Midgaan is not the name, it is derogatory. They are call Gabooye. You are fock in head young man, I think takin shots to futo from your dukhsi macalins gaws is what make you so fragile and easily annoy. Istupir baa tahay, afkaada uraaya ka leexi dadka.
Hooyada u sheeg love.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 am

Can Somalis train their own army? waa maya.
No offence but your lack of confidence in your own people is disturbing. That kind of mentality is dangerous and counter-productive. Somalia needs a stable government and peace before it can build anything. And if I were to ask anyone for favours such as training an army, the amxaara wouldnt even be on my back-up list.
What is disturbing is people like you who think their people are above others and those cant accept a hand when they are down. This much confidence in people who cant do shit is what is wrong with us.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

Utterly midgan !

Hooyada u sheeg love.

Ok, your futo must be hurting. I will leave you alone. Qolkaada isko soo xir oo iska ooy. I mean taking shots to futo from macalin gaws must be hard maan. ILaahay ha koo sahlo.
:steviej:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 am

Somalis are Ethiopian servants, what else is new? Its not like a more glorified TFG will change anything. Its the same shid that was happening before.
Really? I tho this was not a transitional government? They have the choice and he had to chose Ethiopia of all people. :mindblown:
Its not a TFG but just cause it has a different name doesn't change anything on the ground.

Like Ina Baxar said, Ethiopian troops are in Somalia and have been in Somalia for decades now. They're trying to have a diplomatic reason for them to stay in the country... "Training troops" is just code speak for "they're staying indifinitely"

This just emboldens things for the side of Al-Shabab and other anti-establishment entities in the country because it is further proof the government is a lackey and it will try to convince people to oppose it en masse. Its horrible. The saga continues

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 am

:deadrose: :deadrose: Meeshaan dad dhiig kar qaba baa ka buuxa
:lol: waxaasi dhiig kar ka wayn.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:24 am

Wtf is this gaws you keep sating CaliHalfpenny

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 am

Gaws is the ceeb of a man. I think you say booryo in Somalilayn. :steviej:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 am

Loool@Gaws :lol: :lol:

Gaws in Somali=molar :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 am

This just emboldens things for the side of Al-Shabab and other anti-establishment entities in the country because it is further proof the government is a lackey
Fah , why should it embolden al shabaab ?
Are you willing to give al shabaab the right to play a " nationalistic role?"
Not me .
Why should this be any different than all the other african troops currently present in Somalia ? You have to treat everybody the same .
The Somali government is not a lackey {servile follower} , it is WEAK .
In order to FORTIFY as strenghtening Somalia , we all need to SUPPORT it.
Somali is weak at the moment , doesn't mean it is going to be like that forever .
Waalida iska ilaaliya
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 am

Gaws is the ceeb of a man. I think you say booryo in Somalilayn. :steviej:

Gaws is what Greenday said.You mean Gu5..

:lol:

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 am

This just emboldens things for the side of Al-Shabab and other anti-establishment entities in the country because it is further proof the government is a lackey
Fah , why should it embolden al shabaab ?
Are you willing to give al shabaab the right to play a " nationalistic role?"
Not me .
Why should this be any different than all the other african troops currently present in Somalia ? You have to treat everybody the same .
The Somali government is not a lackey {servile follower} , it is WEAK .
In order to FORTIFY as strenghtening Somalia , we all need to SUPPORT it.
Somali is weak at the moment , doesn't mean it is going to be like that forever .
Waalida iska ilaaliya
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

You are waali maan. The same Etiopiya that let your people get murder in Harshin by government pay troop and you say they can be in Somalia and teach Somali soldier. What is wrong with you maan. Arimahaan kuma quseeyaan adi if you are that naive-

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.