Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News. AS captures Xudur from Ethiopia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Re: Breaking News. AS captures Xudur from Ethiopia

Postby afisoone » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 am

Allahu Akbar qalbiyadeena wey ku faraxdey. They are coming soon inshallah!.. They are on the way. This time the terrorist will capture Mogadishu for good...
Last edited by afisoone on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am

afisoone dont get excited!! al shabaab very soon as soon as they see ethiopian soldiers on their way to xudur shabaab will start runnning away as sidii caadada aheeyd..

afisoone al shabaab supporter i hope CIA will capture you and deport you from USA..

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby afisoone » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am

afisoone dont get excited!! al shabaab very soon as soon as they see ethiopian soldiers on their way to xudur shabaab will start runnning away as sidii caadada aheeyd..

afisoone al shabaab supporter i hope CIA will capture you and deport you from USA..
Imagine the mooryaantii kama dabaharaan amxaarada waala yaabe. Xagee u raaceen. :lol: :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 am

I am with you.....down with the Xamar infidels. :blessed: :blessed:

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby afisoone » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

I know you very well. You are mooryaan who steals anything that is unattended and you called me a terrorist. You crazy who have no mercy at all. You don't care anything. I know you hate islamic state because your hand will be chop off in two seconds.
Keep driving that bus. Allah kusoo hanuuniyo.
Madaxaas avatar aad kuwadatid mid salaad tukada ma aha.

CushiticReflections
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CushiticReflections » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Thats because moryaan and shabaab are basically the same folks.
Foreigners do the fighting, politics and the financing. These southerners just stand there smiling. :D :som: :up:
Aren't there UN sanctions that prevented Somalia from having a strong army? So the "southerners" are not as indifferent to this as you depict them to be. The Al Shabaab's targets are often those in that region. If anything, they want Al Shabaab out more than anyone else.

If I had three wishes, I would wish for Al Shabaab, warlords and other violent people, and all outsiders out of Somalia. Somalia would be better off without them.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

al shabaab will again run away as soon as they see 5 ethiopian soldiers on their way to xudur.. this usama worshippers cowards their so called jihaad are only against soomaalis.. when they see ethiopians they dont ever fire a singel bullet... as soon as ethiopians leave a place al shabaab coming running in that places starting beheading civilians .. you will see next days al shabaab running away again as soon as ethiopians start moving towards xudur..
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.