Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubbaland the Israel of Darod.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jubbaland the Israel of Darod.

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Well well if isn't that deranged former Al shabab Bachi Bachi supporter, I must be doing a good job if I even got the low IQ doqon Ogadens who supported
Al shabab to try and save whatever is left of the Snet reputation of the oppressed low IQ big footed people who were under slavery for over one century.
You call raping and watching your Ogaden sisters gang raped in front of Ethiopian federal troops for the weasel you are defending yourself for ?
Do you call dancing on top of your dead corpses as defending your people?

You can try to fool others that you are warriors and some other bullsh!t but not me, I know what lowly scumbags Ogadens are.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 pm

The little man siciida is refusing to abandon his world of delusion. As soon as I return home I will put into effect karbash 2.0 where I will bring further proof of Ogaden violating Isaaq in all sorts of ways as we are typing this.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Bring the entire Ogaden crew or whatever you have little Miss Silent Cry, you will all get d!ck slapped for the b!tches you are.
You can't honestly think you can fool people by hiding under Ethiopian uniform but still get karbashed.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:21 pm

bla bla bla. just get help you sick freak. it's beyond vile and depraved to get off the rapes and murders of not only innocent people but anyone. then hopefully when you're cured you can do something more useful with your life (like maybe helping your destitute people in hawd?) instead of obsessing over darood who couldn't care less about the existence of your insignificant hy clan.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Why don't you take your own advice Bachi Bachi boy? Go to the first page of this topic, it is non other than the Daroods that obsess over the Isaaq nation.
Worry about how to prevent your women from being impregnated daily by Ethiopians and Kenyans forcefully instead of the Somaliland nation. Somaliland
iyo Isaaq la idinma dirsan ee.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:42 pm

forget all this shitty somali/clan crap. can you not see your sickness? you get off and enjoy rape? do you not see how sick you're? i mean, really? do you expect us to stoop to your level? fuck you, you sick bastard. you can forget about it. the day i got off rape and it brought me joy, even if it's was my worst enemy, is the day i'd seriously contemplate ending it all.

KartiHaween
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KartiHaween » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:05 pm

forget all this shitty somali/clan crap. can you not see your sickness? you get off and enjoy rape? do you not see how sick you're? i mean, really? do you expect us to stoop to your level? fuck you, you sick bastard. you can forget about it. the day i got off rape and it brought me joy, even if it's was my worst enemy, is the day i'd seriously contemplate ending it all.
Somali-Star iyo Colonel will it kill you guys if you just ignored this individual whom you yourselves can see is mentally unstable?. If the suffering of innocent and defendless women brings him joy, then in sha Allah, Allah will bring him a worse clamity then what these defendless people are enduring.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Rape does not me bring joy or anything, I have never said such. Don't take things out of context. My point is, worry about the more pressing things closer to
home instead of obsessing over other people. If your people had any sanity, they would stop obsessing over the Suldaan and his people. Simple as.

Do you see me posting in the deserted Ogaden section? Do you see me mentioning the names of your members all the time? It is clear who is sick
oo ku washay Siciid from their females to males.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:35 pm

I think the Sayiid came out quite well in those letters.

I don`t know much about the history, however, in the present Ogaden have the iidoor on lock without doubt.
They can`t even fart in Ethiopia without Abdi Illey`s permission.
Not that I`m a fan of his, but I`ve heard countless iidoor complaining about how they`re treated by the Ogadens.
Maybe thats why Siciid is so pissed off. :D

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Original Niicle, The only thing they have on lock is their poor sisters that are gang raped by the Ethiopians on their watch. On our part if they step out of
the border they are killed point blank, like what happened to those New Police. We are a different breed, the Isaaq are hot blooded and don't tolerate
injustice against them as seen in the long war with Siad Bare. Were's the Ogaden because of over a century under the Ethiopians, they have become easily
submissive. Large in numbers yet can't liberate a single village. The Dh!llobodanes are another sad case, although they possess more will power than the other.

I know you are angry that you can't hurt beesha even hiding under Ethiopian uniforms you will still get killed. 8-) :up:

At least 10 killed, scores injured mid-March when Gashamo district residents clashed with Ethiopian Zone Five new police.
Following the killing of late Farhaan by a rampaging contingent of 10 officers of the new police area residents armed themselves and pursued
the escaping officers thus killing 8 of the officers after they were cornered in an isolated ridge in Habaale Ase area
Last edited by Siciid85 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Original Niicle, The only thing they have on lock is their poor sisters that are gang raped by the Ethiopians on their watch. On our part if they step out of
the border they are killed point blank, like what happened to those New Police. We are a different breed, the Isaaq are hot blooded and don't tolerate
injustice against them as seen in the long war with Siad Bare. Were's the Ogaden because of over a century under the Ethiopians, they have become easily
submissive. Large in numbers yet can't liberate a single village. The Dh!llobodanes are another sad case, although they possess more will power then the other.
Did you hear that some idoor xaroows crossed the border and got served by liyu police? several idoors was killed that night.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:46 pm

This saciid character is one vile creature walle. Why do you folks engage with him and give him the attention he so desperately needs?
If you can't debate without taking personal jabs at your opponent, you've already lost.

Note: Insult each other all you want but leave isaaq and ogaaden out of this because clearly none of you represent either tribes.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 pm

C`mon man......you know you can`t bullshit me.
The Ogadens are making life hell for the iidoor.
Thats why Siilanyo went to Addis, only to be told, "Go to Jigjiga and solve your problems".
The same thing happened with Hassan Sheikh. When he came to Addis to badmouth the Ogadens of J/L, he found Abdi Illey waiting for him.

ps pls refrain from the silliness. :D

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:49 pm

How can they make life hell for anyone when they themselves are in hell alike predicament from Dadaab refugee camps to Kikuyus rampaging them in
Garrissa? You don't make sense Original Niicle. Hon President Siilaanyo the butcher of Naas Canood and Buhoodle does not deal with minors and only meets
with his equals in international cities when necessary.

Bwt are we forgetting the over 20 people killed in Buhoodle by New Police? It seems Dh!llobadanes suffer from memory loss.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Siciid.....don`t play dumb....your from fly blown/ dust blown Gashaamo.
We all know who holds the reigns of power in the region.
Deny it till your blue in the face, it won`t change things.

The iidoor have been prevented from crossing the border to graze their animals.
I heard this from iidoor themselves, the respectable sort, not your run of the mill, dust coated h/y. :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.