Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubbaland the Israel of Darod.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jubbaland the Israel of Darod.

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 am

Miss Silent Cry don't you have some Kikuyu and Ethiopian c*ck to suck? Suldaan Siciid should be the least of your worries. Go back
to your masters.

HARGEISA (Somalilandpress) — The government of Israel is ready to restore the de jure recognition it has offered to Somaliland in 1960 as it eyes the Red Sea and the Horn, an Israeli spokesman says.

According to a local source, Golisnews, Mr. Yigal Palmor, Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman is quoted on the Israeli newspaper of Haaretz Daily saying his government was ready to recognize Somaliland again. He cited Israel was the first state to recognize Somaliland in 1960 when it received its independence from Great Britain.

I bet he got hundreds of idoor maid sluts as a gift from president siilanyo?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 am

:comeon:

What does an article written by some obscure author regarding diplomatic relations proof?

Ogaden whores begging the English to help them against the Abyssinians, but they were overlooked as irrelevant and not worthy of
being saved.

Meanwhile the shameless low IQ cavemen, the only people to cry for a man that killed thousands of Somalis in his reign mainly doqonkii Ogaden.

:meles:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am

HAHAHAHA fake ass proofs sacdiyaaaaaa LOOOOOOOL ''we are ur children kulaha'' you're trying to blame daroods for what idoors used to repeat 100 of times to britannia?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 am

Caruur baad tahay waxba aan ogayn orod iska seexo. The Darood were the worst Somali tribe in prostituting themselves to the colonialists,
they are the only Somali clan that gave the daughters of their Suldaans to the colonialists in exchange for firearms to take the palm trees of
the Midgans.

Heck even the Mad Mullah tried to use S! ll diplomacy against my clan, sending numerous letters and poems, but we refused to join
his movement fully in the end due to certain circumstances.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:56 am

Caruur baad tahay waxba aan ogayn orod iska seexo. The Darood were the worst Somali tribe in prostituting themselves to the colonialists,
they are the only Somali clan that gave the daughters of their Suldaans to the colonialists in exchange for firearms to take the palm trees of
the Midgans.

Heck even the Mad Mullah tried to use S! ll diplomacy against my clan, sending numerous letters and poems, but we refused to join
SOURCES PLEASE!

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Farhareeri - Heegaale - Sararaweyne - Buuhoodle | Samatar Baxnaan's successor

Postby FarIyoAlif » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm

the Midgans.

According to xplaya you were part of the Dervishes, how is Darood now synonymous with the Dervishes? :mindblown:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Those clans weren't part of the movement when he was sending those letters,clans that weren't aligned with him such as the Gadhweyn at that time and
Musa Arreh (both Habar Yoonis sub clans).

The Mad cow begging the Gadhweyn.
in 1913 At the same time he was writing a letter to the Gadwein tribe, which he did not intend the Commissioner to see, but which happened to find its way to
Government House. Here are a few extracts from it:

"Thanks be to God, prayers and salutations to the Prophet.... The object of this letter is twofold. One is to give you salaam; may God's mercy, blessing
and salaams be upon you; and the other is to inform you that you are oppressed from all sides.... I also inform you that it is no offence in you to fight
the infidels and hypocrites, for fighting them is the duty of every Moslem. You are Moslems, and they are infidels.... I also inform you that I am a pilgrim
and a holy fighter, and have no wish to gain power and greatness in this world.... And now, O my brothers, this is a time of patience, this is a time of oppression,
this is a time in which corruption and adultery spread, this is a time in which the infidels defeat the Moslems.... This is the end of all things. May God guide us.
May God prosper our ends, for the sake of the Prophet and his companions.... I also beg that 1 may be with you, and that you may be with me, and the first thing
should be a visit between us.”And so, towards the end of his letter, he gets to business, and proposes an alliance between dervishes and Gadweins to fight those
infidels, to whom he had just been writing a request for peace.

Again the Mad Mullah pleading with the Musa Arreh so he can have coastal access and talking about how they made his life hell. The Musa Arreh
is the sub clan of the Mad Mullah's arch enemy Risaaldr Haji Musa Farah.
The outbreak of war necessarily relegated the problems of Somaliland to the lumber-room of unconsidered trifles. It was natural, therefore, that the Mullah should
seize the golden opportunity for making himself more cantankerous than ever. Finding that the supply of rifles and ammunition from Abyssinia was not always
satisfactory, he began to intrigue with the coastal tribes with a view to securing an alternative source of supply by means of dhows from Arabia to one of the coastal villages, and thence overland to his haroun. Thus he wrote to the Musa Arreh on the coast, inviting them to join in the crusade against the infidels, and salting his
letter with many little homilies to improve their minds:

“This letter is sent to the followers of Islam. Salaams to you all, and to all believers. Further, I let you know that your deeds have spoiled my life and also yours;
and you have broken the oath that was between us. You have forsaken the true religion and done evil before Allah. By going to the English you forsake Islam and
become infidels.... I advise you to return to the true God, and to the Mahomedan religion, and the Shariat.... Do not join the British Government and the religion
of the unbelievers, for, if you do, and if you forsake your religion before you die, you will go to hell.”

http://www.naval-history.net/WW1Book-Na ... 1.htm#XVII

THE ADEN PATROL
CHAPTER XVII
AN OUTPOST OF EMPIRE IN SOMALILAND

His poem to the Gadhweyn sub clan.

Nimanyow Gadhweyn gaalo hayga raacina
Geel hadaa rabtaana gurayahayga kaalaya
Gabadhaha Ararsame iyo Hartaan idinku geedaami

Translation
---------------------------------------------------

Gadhweyn men don't side with the infidels
If you want camels come to our houses
I will give you Harti and Ararsame (Dhulbahante) girls.

DaroodS!!lDiplomacy.com :shaq:

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Farhareeri - Heegaale - Sararaweyne - Buuhoodle | Samatar Baxnaan's successor

Postby FarIyoAlif » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Somali waligeedba way kala guursan jirtay gabdho wana la isku sooryeyn jiraye ma wax cusub baa?
ceeb diplomacy kulaha war eyga xun ee Jarmalka ah ee aad siilka ku sooryeyseen kabacdiina dayseen ma ictiraaf baad ka rabteen?
nedel foqal nedel

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm

The poem isn't about intermarriages but offering girls so men can fight alongside you. That is s!!l diplomacy, it is not a dhaqan Isaaq but dhaqan Darood.
Now I understand where the amount of HY with Darood great grandmothers originates from. But hey haadi adiinku Daroodka ay idinku baxdo luring
people using your females, that is you, I am not here to judge. :mrgreen:

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby FarIyoAlif » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm

hada maxa laga hadlaya if it's not marriage?

Lol @ it is dhaqan daarood, did you forget about your brothers in law Bryden and Mahiga?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:50 pm

S!!l diplomacy. Mahiga is not married to a Somali woman and Matt Byrden was married to a Gadabursi woman from Canada. So try again the brother
in law of David Bowie (the bisexual) who is the spouse of Iman.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Sacdiyaa... poop :krs:

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby FarIyoAlif » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm

S!!l diplomacy. Mahiga is not married to a Somali woman and Matt Byrden was married to a Gadabursi woman from Canada. So try again the brother
in law of David Bowie (the bisexual) who is the spouse of Iman.
A model marrying a gaal, how is that diplomacy?? :Heh:
and yeah blame it on the gadabirsi :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 pm

David Bowie is much richer , the Daroods were after his cash and influence in the music industry. Well you were the one who brought up Bryden
and I simply reminded you Ubax is not Isaaq. It is like me labelling a woman from a completely different tribe as Dooro.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 pm

siciid,

you're so pathetic and predictable that you derail and inject your insignificant hy clan into every thread that has anything to do with darood. worse, you're painfully redundant. from disgustingly bragging about the oppression and murder of ogaden resisting ethiopian subjugation (unlike your kinsmen in the hawd who're content to live under the ethiopian yoke....although it doesn't help them escape ethiopian oppression and injustice) to the pettiness of reposting over and over an irrelevant article about how your insignificant hy clan once managed to kill a reer-isaaq ugaas (when this one ogaden subclan alone has killed countless hy and cidagalle suldans...not that it matters anyway). you so effin sad and pathetic.

get a life, loser; and while you're at it, get mental help you sick freak.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.