Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Leelkase Darod iyo matankood reject Jubbaland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha Leelkase Darod iyo matankood reject Jubbaland

Postby Rabshoole » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:32 am

Laangaab warsheekh aka representative of beesha sadaxaad :umad:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 am

Guys calm down, Dir are not langaab, they own significant land in Mudug including tuulos like Xeeraale, Marka, they have huge population in Shabeelaha Hoose, where Tunni and other Dir live and lets not even discuss the HUGE population in Ethiopia/djibouti forget about SL
:up: :up: :up:

Smokey....
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Smokey.... » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:15 am

Guys calm down, Dir are not langaab, they own significant land in Mudug including tuulos like Xeeraale, Marka, they have huge population in Shabeelaha Hoose, where Tunni and other Dir live and lets not even discuss the HUGE population in Ethiopia/djibouti forget about SL
:up: :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:32 am

His uncle the only doctor in fart city was smoked by Ethiopians and his body taken away. where is ahlu sade wal quburi?
He is from galgaduud and they cohabit with apes(hg) there so you guess what that does to the mind. :lol:
the only ape is you nacala ape ku yeel, trust me im not the only sade who shares the same views. dirty slave of xabash.
:up: :up: :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:50 am

i hate lelkase with a passion

i have seen this thread but never opened it as i dont care these people but today at some website i come across this offensive title iyo mataankooda xawadle!! So i said to myself let me check granpas thread.

People who have no anshax iyo dastuur they are jumping in every where they mention hawadle every website and in this website you have this camel herder who made millions posts about hawadle

Waryaa ilaaheey yaqaan oo naga qabta dadkaan waalan hada waxeenoo keeneen mataankooda

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am

Leelkase is right in rejecting crusader's project called Jubbakamafufuland

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 pm

I dare say the feelings probably mutual.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:24 pm

I dare say the feelings probably mutual.
Not the same way at all and btw many clans share myths.
the different is that hawadle dont claim lelkase while lelkase are even decumenting it in their structure wich is very offensive. i have read this in their made up fake decument; amir xawadle boqor maxamed, amir diiftire boqor maxamed, amir dabarre boqor maxamed( claiming digil of rahanwen lol)

This is making them tiresome people.

Its just coincidence that we are hawadle mohamed and they leelkase mohamed.

According to their historians they were like the ajuran of northerm mudug and got defeated by the inviding harti clan. if they are darood then they are but they shouldnt associate hawadle with darood we are samaale.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Sahal, Siad Barre tried to convince Hawadle one more time that they were Daarood in a last ditch attempt when the war started so the tide of the USC can be turned. The Hawadle response is history as we know it today :pac:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Sahal, Siad Barre tried to convince Hawadle one more time that they were Daarood in a last ditch attempt when the war started so the tide of the USC can be turned. The Hawadle response is history as we know it today :pac:
in somalinet every qabil claims to be the one who held somalia together and without them the kacaan collapsed. the simple truth is maxamed siyad barre aun took the coup d'etat because he could and ruled with his own might ( and by the will of allah) he neither needed amisom nor foreigners. whether you hate him or not he is one of a kind.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Geoseven
I heard that stuff lelkase had proposed a meeting between them and hawadle in late 1990 as soon hawadle found out there is some thing fishy they stopped going to the meeting.

the week i joined snet there was a thread about kedmedia wich was expossing the same conspiricy but this time in kismayo in 91 not just hawadle but many other subclans

Bro when lelkase are with hawadle they never mention darood i can even give you a facebook links where one of them saying we are victim of the somali clan culture who divided us.

not for me the southren cabdi yusuf besides im a progressive and dont believe in myths but maybe some south-central hawadle do mujaamil with them but not to the point to claim eachother publicly lolol

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 pm

in somalinet every qabil claims to be the one who held somalia together and without them the kacaan collapsed. the simple truth is maxamed siyad barre aun took the coup d'etat because he could and ruled with his own might ( and by the will of allah) he neither needed amisom nor foreigners. whether you hate him or not he is one of a kind.
:whoa:

salaad gabeyre kediye was the mastermind of the whole thing nygga marka is deji it aint cool to claim another persons work :whew:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm

I dont have anything against Mohamed Siad or his kin but to say that he came to power with his might and executed the coup alone is wrong. The military officers who agreed to the coup selected him as head of their council, then he stabbed them all in the back by jailing or killing them. Somalia might not have spiralled out of control is Barre wasn't power hungry to the point of irrationality.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 pm

:whoa:

salaad gabeyre kediye was the mastermind of the whole thing nygga marka is deji it aint cool to claim another persons work :whew:
:wtf: is this guy serious? How the hell can I cliam 1969 coup. I give up you cannot reason with these people, they have reached the point off even denying Mohammed sitar barre 1969 coup. Asc and goodbye

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Dabcan inqilaabka siyaad barre aa hogaamiyey so asaa iska leh

Siyaad barre was back then stright honest man and was not a man of initiative and was not thinking of making inqilab.
Salaad gabere has arranged the inqilaab, then he and his waqooyi sxb have changed their mind and contacted with barre who was the chief of the army so the army can obey the change and understood its the will of the military institution and not an inqilaab of officers.
Barre agreed with them that gabeere should pick the officers except vew he added and the inqilaab was done.
Barre become the head of the supreme council officially and salaad gaberre the father of the revolution officially he held this title for two years until barre get strongger and by 73 he killed him with the waqooyi guy.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.