Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Axmad Madoobe Misinterpret the IGAD Communicate

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Axmad Madoobe Misinterpret the IGAD Communicate

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 am

Axmad Madoobe misinterpret the Whole IGAD Communique.

http://www.voasomali.com/audio/Audio/287565.html
Last edited by Minneapolis Mayor on Sun May 26, 2013 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I think War is eminent in Kismaayo,

Postby zidane88 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:29 am

bring it on. :dj: :lol:

Zizzz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zizzz » Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 am

You were one of those laying the seeds of hate MM. Now when it starts to show what you were advocating for you wanna back down? F'ck you! And f'ck anyone who wants to see Somalis kill each other.

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 am

You were one of those laying the seeds of hate MM. Now when it starts to show what you were advocating for you wanna back down? F'ck you! And f'ck anyone who wants to see Somalis kill each other.
You misunderstood me bro. I have never wished any Somali anything other than happiness and Peace for My life. Never been part of any war or hate. This was about expressing my political View on what I think is good for Kismaayo. I always thought this was a round table disagreement. Killing people, bullets, crying children, Widow women is not my thing.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Axmad Madoobe Misinterpret the IGAD Communicate

Postby original dervish » Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 am

Then stop fanning the flames of hate.
J/Land is building a state for all its citizens, they`re not the ones occupying peoples homes and farms.

Zizzz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zizzz » Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 am

I have seen your threads bro. You name tribes by name just to score petty scores on the internet. That kind of shit is what is keeping the hate alive in the diaspora. You can make your political views known without stepping on a whole tribe. Those tribes got patriots, traitors, educated, rich and poor people amongst them. Just like yours.

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 am

I have seen your threads bro. You name tribes by name just to score petty scores on the internet. That kind of shit is what is keeping the hate alive in the diaspora. You can make your political views known without stepping on a whole tribe. Those tribes got patriots, traitors, educated, rich and poor people amongst them. Just like yours.
Ok. If I am the one that is spreading hate and qabil in the diaspora, I will stop from today. May People love each other.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.