Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

President of Jubbaland Cumar burale Ahmed : HG,HJ given post

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

President of Jubbaland Cumar burale Ahmed : HG,HJ given post

Postby SecretAgent » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:51 pm

http://caasimada.com/madaxweynayaasha-j ... o-beelaha/

:dj:

president of Jubbaland Col. Barre Hiraale gives a speech attacks Faroole :lol:

http://www.awdalpress.com/index/archives/22240

:stylin:

http://boramanews.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=54

3rd president of jubbaland madobe struggling to find support he was born in ethiopa 1951 :lol:

xaliye123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: President of Jubbaland Cumar burale Ahmed : HG,HJ given

Postby xaliye123 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

:lol: :lol:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:31 pm

:lol: :lol: Is Burale tha Gaalje'el guy? He even has a Iise guy from Djibouti in there. A gedobiirse guy too.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm

I don't find anything particularly funny about this. Everyone and their mama knows how diverse "Jubbaland" really is. The problem with Somalia is a clan.... called Darod.... that wants more than they are worth.

xaliye123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xaliye123 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:57 pm

I don't find anything particularly funny about this. Everyone and their mama knows how diverse "Jubbaland" really is. The problem with Somalia is a clan.... called Darod.... that wants more than they are worth.
Jubbaland waa dhul daarod waligeedan waxaa u talin daarood sida baladweyne dhul hawiye u tahay bay kismaayona dhul daarod u tahay, Dhul Daaroodna waxaa u talin nin Daarooda.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Jubbaland waa dhul daarod waligeedan waxaa u talin daarood sida baladweyne dhul hawiye u tahay bay kismaayona dhul daarod u tahay, Dhul Daaroodna waxaa u talin nin Daarooda.
It is also dhul Hawiye, D&M, Dir, Jareerweyne, Tumaal, Madhibaan and many others. They are collectively the overwhelming majority in that hotel state. They outnumber you. Some Ethiopian citizen with a rag tag militia being protected by the Kenyans will not sideline the natives for people like you from Waqooyi.

xaliye123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xaliye123 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Titanium.

Labada jubbo iyo gedo waligeed nin aan Daarod ahayn u talinmaayo. Qabiladan aad shegaysan sifiican baa loola dhaqmi xaqoodana way helayaan.

MaliPirate

Postby MaliPirate » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:58 pm

This is the most fair solution i've ever seen. We should split the pie rather than 1 group try to steal it. :stylin: :up: :som:

:dj:

For the Record: President of Jubbaland must be Somalian Citizen. ;)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.