Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Bantus reject Jubbaland in St.Louis shir

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Re: Somali Bantus reject Jubbaland in St.Louis shir

Postby DonCorleone » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 pm

^^ nope another people who don't live in the region or are not the majority do *cough* you guys. :lol: irir power

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 am

I know HG have fought in that region and captured it many times lakin HG have the good sense not to go around claiming other people's lands.

Haddi xaq wax lagu kala qaadanayo ninkas injineerka ah aya is kaleh, haddi boobb wax lagu kala qaadanaya neh aniga aya is kaleh - HG man :lol:

Goleedka are natives of that land, haddi aad xaqooda u diidin and it becomes a case of it being conquered by the strongest then you open a can of worms as the whole thing is turned into a competition. I know my people, Cayr especially - seriously ninkaas HG kaftan ey ka aheyd lakin he has a point. Gaaljecel iyo Sheikhaal come under Hawiye and even the Somali Bantu xaq daro ila heerkaas ma la gaarisiinayo while everyone else watches. Those behind this scheme have miscalculated. These are not poor minorities who can be bullied, the whole of Somalia will stand for their rights. The era of warlordism is long gone :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 am

Tbh these people are illegal aliens themselves. They have no right to say ethnic Somalis from Ogadenya/Puntland are taking over "their land" when they aren't even natives themselves.

Still we have to treat them right.
grandpa, how ignorant can you be dhulka ayaga logu yimiid

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 am

Banju( Swahili) I believe settled before the Somali migration but not Bantu who mostly came as slaves from Tanzania, Mozambique, etc.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:05 am

I know HG have fought in that region and captured it many times lakin HG have the good sense not to go around claiming other people's lands.

Haddi xaq wax lagu kala qaadanayo ninkas injineerka ah aya is kaleh, haddi boobb wax lagu kala qaadanaya neh aniga aya is kaleh - HG man :lol:

Goleedka are natives of that land, haddi aad xaqooda u diidin and it becomes a case of it being conquered by the strongest then you open a can of worms as the whole thing is turned into a competition. I know my people, Cayr especially - seriously ninkaas HG kaftan ey ka aheyd lakin he has a point. Gaaljecel iyo Sheikhaal come under Hawiye and even the Somali Bantu xaq daro ila heerkaas ma la gaarisiinayo while everyone else watches. Those behind this scheme have miscalculated. These are not poor minorities who can be bullied, the whole of Somalia will stand for their rights. The era of warlordism is long gone :up:
after reading this bullshit I feel like... :notsure: :wtf: :dead:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:08 am

Banju( Swahili) I believe settled before the Somali migration but not Bantu who mostly came as slaves from Tanzania, Mozambique, etc.
It's funny now these hutus are so desperate that they are trying to tell us former slaves are the real land owners of the Jubas.. :lol: :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 am

It's true. Aniga I thought OG's Kismayo dagan in lagu qashqashaadaye ileen it's people from Kenya and Ethiopia. In that case some of my family is from Gedo, I have a bigger claim to the region than Madoobe :lol:

If you were truly from the region you'd know who lives there. Quit reading holiday brochures people at least beentiina dacas ha soo gashato :ufdup:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:20 am

B.V on prank mode. keep it coming sister your funny as hell. :lol: :up:

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 am

Bantu-gaan St.Louis cayrta ku qaata yaa naga fariisiya. Hiiraan is reporting garbage shit lately

MaliPirate

Postby MaliPirate » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 am

This whole JL is just a fairytale. I swear a god that Cawrmale,Sheikhaal & Gaaljecel (Hawiye) and even Somali-bantus have rights in the Jubbas. The era of warlords has ended and thats why the Federal Gov. must come in and protect the rights of the natives that also resides there. Jubbaland is big state and Hawiye,Daarod & Bantus can live peacefully there and get same amount of representation. Ahmed duxulow needs to look in to mirror and ask him self is he warlords or will he co-operate whit the SFG.
:mindblown: :ufdup:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.