Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ali Khalif in hot waters

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Ali Khalif in hot waters

Postby Hawdian » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Ali Khalif is frustrated with Mogadishu government. Since its existence he has been trying to convince them to back him up on a war against the secessionist Somaliland regional government that has barricaded itself in three towns. Mogadishu has refused to get involved in minor tribal disputes between the northerners over a small barkaad (reservoir) in Kalshaale village.

After exhausting everything, Ina Khalif has labelled the President of Somalia as a terrorist. All this because he wouldn't fund his tribal war in the north.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ali Khalif in hot waters

Postby SecretAgent » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Khastumo state failed big time so did SSC now thy r makin darwish state 2014

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 pm

The man will say anything for a bit of time on the spotlight. Pathetic :lol:

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 am

I think Faroole stabbed khatumo in the back to hard this time! By cutting ties with the gov't! Khatumo is gone forever *mark my Words*!

Khatumo&PL plan was to make HAG there friends and support the gov't, so in return the gov't would liberate khatumo for them! but faroole forgot about his interest in the gov't! for a failed project in jubbaland! while he lost los qorey, las anod & buuhoodle + 2 qabiils which are Brothers to puntland! Forever in the hands of Idoors! there is no sympathy for PL iyo khatumo in the South now! actully ppl favor SL now! because of fowsiya! she is smart woman!

All in all Somaliland have won politically in this and faroole commited suicide! because he never saw this was coming! otherwise he would have never cut ties with the gov't!

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:11 am

Hawdian when has Ali Khaliif ever begged the Somali gov to back him in a war against SL? Do you love to chat nonsense mise waa kaa dhab? He is frustrated with them because of many things i.e. The Jubbaland saga, the two meetings between SL and the Somali gov in Turkey + many other things.

You should stick to Ethiopian politics niyo you seem lost in Somali politics.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:43 am

The Hutu have smartened up. Khatuumo hate Hawiye. Why should the Hutu help them?

However S/L hates Hutu as well. Hutus should stay neutral

Khatuumo are very snake like. P/L have realized this. S/L figured this out and Mog just noticed

Khatuumo will support you one day and stab you the next. I have Khatuumo family. I know these people very well

Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Notorious13 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 am

Its known that he has tried gathering support against Somaliland. He even spoke to parliament about his claims to Somaliland's aggression in his hometown and Hawiye were not hearing it. I guess now its this.

Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Notorious13 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 am

The Hutu have smartened up. Khatuumo hate Hawiye. Why should the Hutu help them?

However S/L hates Hutu as well. Hutus should stay neutral

Khatuumo are very snake like. P/L have realized this. S/L figured this out and Mog just noticed

Khatuumo will support you one day and stab you the next. I have Khatuumo family. I know these people very well
Khaatumo isn't a tribe its a small mamul by name and only supported by a small group. Dhulbahante are good people runta hada la sheego.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 am

Ismail87,

I see your die hard Khaatumo supporter and the little Ali Khalif horse riding adventure. The guy tried to move mountains in order to convince Mogadishu to directly assist him against SL but the Hawiye didn't pay no attention to him and now he wants to make up lies just to feel good about his failures.

SSC, Khaatumo, Ali Khalif all failed projects from day one.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

:sland: always wins - we have a legitimate right to independence and territorial integrity and when we do things right, enemies will never be able to defeat us :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.