Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

president hassan hosts a diner with somali delegates in add

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: president hassan hosts a diner with somali delegates in

Postby SecretAgent » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:39 am

Casnova25 ur sacad don't lie to sahal dude

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 am

:russ: :russ:

save me from your propaganda!

casanova aka somali-transporter aka madman23 aka ajuran power!

i know your hg nothing i have againist them but just like allah said litacaarafoo

you gone crazy a d lost your HAG nonsense and attacked the president savagely when he arrested hassan sheekh

all you trying is to recruit...

i debate with guys like individual bc our level is different and have no narrow vision.

You call me a troll and that i have narrow vision! + sheegto! who the fuck are u anywayz! Ninyahow Am Cabdi Yusuf samatalis, and never claimed to be Habar gidir! and yes am supporter of HAG. and thats why u do not understand anything about politics! do u want beesha Cabdi yusuf stands only! without Allies! forget about the 9 months war! its the past! and u have been flip-flapping like the Wind in here.

Individual is just another sheep like you, i debated with him in the E-review! that guy still believes in somaliweyn! and believes in ppl who hates him more then yahuud! do not lie to yourselves people.

Cabdi Yusuf are the must patrioting ppl in somalia oo dhan! laaking adi i doubt you now! i have never meet any CY, who shares your view! they are all pro-H.

My life is based on plans! i changed this forum, but you can only understand that if you are wise! :up: :mrgreen:
Shut up! You focking troll with each user name uses another clan!

Stop putting my innocent people in your dirty agenda otherwise I will expose your troll ass

Car waa kaas add another name to this well-known cabdi yusuf family with the name dhafe?

Shut up troll your not qafaaling any one for your HAG ajuran imaginative propaganda!!

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 am

Casnova25 ur sacad don't lie to sahal dude
secretagent take care bro! your the best in here :up: i will be leaving now! Cafiis to Sahal iyo Individual! lets just forget about! this :mrgreen:

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:56 am

:russ: :russ:

save me from your propaganda!

casanova aka somali-transporter aka madman23 aka ajuran power!

i know your hg nothing i have againist them but just like allah said litacaarafoo

you gone crazy a d lost your HAG nonsense and attacked the president savagely when he arrested hassan sheekh

all you trying is to recruit...

i debate with guys like individual bc our level is different and have no narrow vision.

You call me a troll and that i have narrow vision! + sheegto! who the fuck are u anywayz! Ninyahow Am Cabdi Yusuf samatalis, and never claimed to be Habar gidir! and yes am supporter of HAG. and thats why u do not understand anything about politics! do u want beesha Cabdi yusuf stands only! without Allies! forget about the 9 months war! its the past! and u have been flip-flapping like the Wind in here.

Individual is just another sheep like you, i debated with him in the E-review! that guy still believes in somaliweyn! and believes in ppl who hates him more then yahuud! do not lie to yourselves people.

Cabdi Yusuf are the must patrioting ppl in somalia oo dhan! laaking adi i doubt you now! i have never meet any CY, who shares your view! they are all pro-H.

My life is based on plans! i changed this forum, but you can only understand that if you are wise! :up: :mrgreen:
Shut up! You focking troll with each user name uses another clan!

Stop putting my innocent people in your dirty agenda otherwise I will expose your troll ass

Car waa kaas add another name to this well-known cabdi yusuf family with the name dhafe?

Shut up troll your not qafaaling any one for your HAG ajuran imaginative propaganda!!
Ok! Cabdi Yusuf reer mataan and there is 3 different reer mataan! feeroole mataan, iyo eiidle mataan.. there is one other mataan i do not want to mention more! I can even go under under under under!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 am

Mataan is just one subclan you focking troll and all are in google so it doesn't matter!!

Just say who is this dhafe family, every body knows.

Wich subclan is mohamuud abdigaab the hiiraan state president? You must know if your not troll!!

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 am

Mataan is just one subclan you focking troll and all are in google so it doesn't matter!!

Wich subclan is mohamuud abdigaab the hiiraan state president? You must know if your not troll!!
u do not believe me?? ok i will PM u now?? lets take this beef behind closed doors! :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:25 am

u do not believe me?? ok i will PM u now?? lets take this beef behind closed doors! :up:
with somali delegates in
Sent: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:11 am
To: sahal80 

I can reveal myself! but if i do! u would know me! as clear as the day light! and besides that! Reer mataan have 3 subclans under them..
Shut up troll!!!

I didn't ask you to reveal yourself I'm not going to expose you with more stuff. Just simple ones... every body knows. Mohamud abdi gaab the hiiraan state president what he is after cabdi yussuf? Also who os this well-know dhafe family?
Cabdi yusuf are a lot of subclans not just mataan!! Obviously that is the only one you heard!!

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 am

with somali delegates in

I can reveal myself! but if i do! u would know me! as clear as the day light! and besides that! Reer mataan have 3 subclans under them..
Shut up troll!!!

I didn't ask you to reveal yourself I'm not going to expose you with more stuff. Just simple ones... every body knows. Mohamud abdi gaab the hiiraan state president what he is after cabdi yussuf? Also who os this well-know dhafe family?
Cabdi yusuf are a lot of subclans not just mataan!! Obviously that is the only one you heard!!
to be honest with u, i do not know abdigaabs tribe either dhafe Family! but i come from the leaders of Hawadle iyo Cabdi yusuf leef! the leef that always have lead them! so thats the closed i will go! Reer Eiidle mataan

Fuckin Flip-flap :down: u can believe what ever u want! if i reveal myself you will bow Down to me :mrgreen:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:55 am

Just say w

I can reveal myself! but if i do! u would know me! as clear as the day light! and besides that! Reer mataan have 3
Shut up troll!!!

to be honest with u, i do not know abdigaabs tribe either dhafe Family! but i come from the leaders of Hawadle iyo Cabdi yusuf leef! the leef that always have lead them! so thats the closed i will go! Reer Eiidle mataan

Fuckin Flip-flap :down: u can believe what ever u want! if i reveal myself you will bow Down to me :mrgreen:
Epic fail!!

Somali-transporter aka casanova aka madman aka ajuran army, remember you said as somali-transporter I like abdi yusuf leef and dislike cali madaxweyne! Some words are here your using cabdi yusuf leef!!
Your claiming mataan and don't know reer xaaji dhafe families
Sxb waa ku fahmooyaa xamlo ayaa wadaa iyo ajuranisation laakiin ha wada isticmaalin magacyada qabiilda for self satisfaction!!

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 am

whatever mann! caafiis sxb! waa iska sii baxaa hadaa!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 am

whatever mann! caafiis sxb! waa iska sii baxaa hadaa!
Ok. Cafis lakin markale hasamaanin waxaan

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.