Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sacad & Wagardhac fight in Galinsoor (Mudug) continues

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sacad & Wagardhac fight in Galinsoor (Mudug) continues

Postby Casanova25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 pm

hawiye is buried in Harar and Abgaal cismaan is buried some where close to berbera or hargeisa.
hawiye and abgal? :mindblown:

hawiye is not a person lool
Hawiyes true name is Ahmed, he was indeed a person

WarriorMan

Postby WarriorMan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:51 pm

The government needs to start disarming the population and arrest anyone who's seen to be making trouble between these brotherly clans.
never da gov shld stay da fuck away from ppl n der guns. who da fuck r dey?

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm

FarhanYare mark my words Puntland will get what it deserves.

:russ:

The cuqdaad of this nigga is just :lawd:

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 pm

The amount of lies in this thread is ridiculous. Ancestral homeland iyo sheeko aan hore loo maqal. Ka yidhi Seylac to Bari must be smoking crack
:pac:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 pm

hawiye is buried in Harar and Abgaal cismaan is buried some where close to berbera or hargeisa.

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 pm

lies??

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 pm

All of Hawiye subclan ancestors are buried in Ethiopia or present day Somaliland

Hawiye migration to the south was 500-800 years ago. Some are still in the north like Karanle and Gugundhabe in Ethiopia and Maxamed Gorgaarte in Somaliland

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Samaale have no blood ties with Isaaq WHO is born 1300 Century.

North somalia areas like Berbera, awdal, and djiibouti were the lands of Samaale according to early historians and also somali elders. there is no debate in this amongst the somali elders. well known fact

and today you have Issa and Gudabirsi living on those lands. they have never left that area and they were also born there. but there forefathers came from upper egypt because its there where E-V12 was born.

Abgaal Cismaan is buried 60km South of Berbera in a city called abdaal.

Right now am actully reading a book written by a Chinese sailor WHO travelled on the red sea and have been in Berbera somewhere between 850 Century, and i believe that is the oldest record on somali soil or one of the oldest record.

I'm also reading about a arab Explorer named Yaquut al Hamawi WHO have been in Mogadishu 1200 Century.

I can feed you with more informations but i'm afraid you Guys are not ready for it just yet.

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 pm

All of Hawiye subclan ancestors are buried in Ethiopia or present day Somaliland

Hawiye migration to the south was 500-800 years ago. Some are still in the north like Karanle and Gugundhabe in Ethiopia and Maxamed Gorgaarte in Somaliland
What clan is Maxamed Gorgaarte? If those clans you've mentioned lived that area 500-800 years ago, their names would've been mentioned in books like Futux al Xabasha or manuscripts that were written down in Arabic at that time.

I would say ancient migrations probably took place 1000-2000 years ago.

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 pm

What clan is Maxamed Gorgaarte? If those clans you've mentioned lived that area 500-800 years ago, their names would've been mentioned in books like Futux al Xabasha or manuscripts that were written down in Arabic at that time.

I would say ancient migrations probably took place 1000-2000 years ago.
No they left the area because it became dryland. before awdal empire or futah al-xabashi.

they left that area almost 1000 years ago. its also well recorded why they left, and WHO was leading them. the man named after the city bal'ad.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Maxamed Gorgaarte is the name of the Madhibaan clan with Hawiye lineage. But not all of the 'midgans' come from the same lineage. Madhibaan itself is a confederation so only some of them are Maxamed Gorgaarte. The rest are the 'midgans' who got out casted from other clans who agreed to unify at the end

I heard 500-800 years but I agree. It has to be later than that

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Samaale have no blood ties with Isaaq WHO is born 1300 Century.

North somalia areas like Berbera, awdal, and djiibouti were the lands of Samaale according to early historians and also somali elders. there is no debate in this amongst the somali elders. well known fact

and today you have Issa and Gudabirsi living on those lands. they have never left that area and they were also born there. but there forefathers came from upper egypt because its there where E-V12 was born.

Abgaal Cismaan is buried 60km South of Berbera in a city called abdaal.

Right now am actully reading a book written by a Chinese sailor WHO travelled on the red sea and have been in Berbera somewhere between 850 Century, and i believe that is the oldest record on somali soil or one of the oldest record.

I'm also reading about a arab Explorer named Yaquut al Hamawi WHO have been in Mogadishu 1200 Century.

I can feed you with more informations but i'm afraid you Guys are not ready for it just yet.
Lool why are you using the picture that I took when I was in Somaliland this summer? Fuckin stalker :lol:

You need to come with verifiable facts and halkaad ka keentey waxan aad soo qortay hada?

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Somali elders and early historians.. and yes i used your Picture.

the grave is from somali elders.

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 pm

No they left the area because it became dryland. before awdal empire or futah al-xabashi.

they left that area almost 1000 years ago. its also well recorded why they left, and WHO was leading them. the man named after the city bal'ad.
:childplease:

Somaliland was much greener just hundred years ago and less than 60 years you had lions, elephants, giraffes etc. in Somaliland. The native flora was completely different than what it is today, unfortunately.

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:35 pm

:childplease:

Somaliland was much greener just hundred years ago and less than 60 years you had lions, elephants, giraffes etc. in Somaliland. The native flora was completely different than what it is today, unfortunately.
according to ancient historians it became to hard for cow and sheep owners in that area and thats why they started using Camels for about 1000 years ago or Little bit more.

that land became dryland for a long time ago. speciale bari

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.