Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh Sharif VS Hassan Sheik

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

Who do you prefer?

Sheikh Sharif
54%
Hassan Sheik
46%

Total votes: 13

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Sheikh Sharif VS Hassan Sheik

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:07 am

Who was the better President?

Sheikh Sharif was the darling of Puntland, the darling of Al Shabab, the darling Hawiye, the darling of Rahanweynes. Heck he even was the darling of Somaliland and he said I support S/Land but also supported Khatuumo. Dhulbantes supported him in reelection over the Darod candidates last year. Sheikh Sharif was supported by all to some extent

Compare that with Hassan Sheikh who only has the support of Hawiyes, more so HG then Abgal as strange as that sounds. Hassan Sheikh is not a popular president outside of Hawiye. The Rahanweyne are bitching. The Darods are bitching. The minorities are bitching. The Isaaq hate him for his unity stance. The Dir are bitching.

Would you prefer Hassan Sheikh or Sheikh Sharif for Prez now?

I am,

Abdi "Populist" Johnson

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sheikh Sharif VS Hassan Sheik

Postby Casanova25 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:16 am

Sh. Shariif was a yes man...

Sh.Xasan by far :up:

he changed the entire country.. somalia is back bc of him

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:18 am

President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed would have certainly taken up the same policies as President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. Dynamics in 2009-2012 were not conducive for the sorts of politics President Hassan Sheikh is currently playing.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:34 am

SH Sharif bless his existence was/is the best of men, he was the right man for the road map. Hassan Sheekh is just as good a man but he has the attitude and personality needed for the first Somali government after 20+ years....no nonsense and determination :D

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:52 am

For all the foreign investment in his Govt, Hassan Sheikh has delivered very little bang for his buck.

The Ethiopians have announced today that they will not withdraw their forces as long as Al Shabaab are a threat.
The Kenyans have made similar statements.

The destruction of Al Shabaab must be the Govts main priority.
Progress cannot be sustained over the long term with this menace still in existence.

Unfortunately, Hassan Sheikh and his handlers are more concerned with cashing in on Govt/NGO contracts than fighting Al Shabaab.

Whatever you say about Sheikh Shariff, and he had a lot of faults, he had the Shabaab on the run.
If had remained in office I believe Al Shabaab would be history.

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Postby oxymoron » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 am

President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed would have certainly taken up the same policies as President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. Dynamics in 2009-2012 were not conducive for the sorts of politics President Hassan Sheikh is currently playing.
I really do not believe Hassan Sheikh Mohamud knows how to play politics. Every move he has made so far has been self-destruction. :lol:

He has achieved zero, and lost a lot of political ground. :clap:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:46 am

I'm suprised that sheikh Sharif was able to cloth himself let alone being a president. Hassan sheikh win by far. But I'm not expecting him to remain after his terms ends.

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Postby oxymoron » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 am

I'm suprised that sheikh Sharif was able to cloth himself let alone being a president. Hassan sheikh win by far. But I'm not expecting him to remain after his terms ends.
I don't think he will even want a second term, his only been the Mayor of Mogadishu for 1 year and niggas got him on his knees. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hassan just needs to think about how he will survive next two years, cause his political career has been sealed. :ugeek:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:04 am

Massive difference!

Hassan is a stateman and a real leader he also has barnamaj called the govts 6 pillar policy

Hassan controls all the govt institutions including the parliament, no booq or khilaafat

Has won the world

Has reduced IGAD-mohboub malin was saying yesterday somalia needs one leader-

Sharif has signed and made all the problems this govt had so far

IGAD, kenya was going to sign deploying an amisom navy but was stopped by this govt!

Even the army suffers from his all xer system, it needs big reform and a coherent order

Hassan is getting rid of amisom and will change it into UN mission by early next year

Involves westren allies for military assistance

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:15 am

My Hawiyenimo won't let me answer such a question: any Hawiye President beats a nonHawiye one. HAG Today, HAG Tomorrow, HAG FOREVER !

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:36 am

My Hawiyenimo won't let me answer such a question: any Hawiye President beats a nonHawiye one. HAG Today, HAG Tomorrow, HAG FOREVER !
rageedi :up:

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby oxymoron » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 am

I am glad we made you finally accept Abgaal as your only Hawiye leadership. :up: :)

You could have accepted President Ali Mahdi as your President in the 90s out of Hawiyenimo, rather than killing thousands of local Abgaals for control of Mogadishu. :|

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 am

I don't think he will even want a second term, his only been the Mayor of Mogadishu for 1 year and niggas got him on his knees.

Hassan just needs to think about how he will survive next two years, cause his political career has been sealed. :ugeek:
Not really. "Mayor of Mogadishu" was a term for Sh Shariif during the few years of his presidency when the government was limited to Muqdisho only. It doesn't make sense.

Gedo
Banadir
Hiiraan
Lower Shabeelle
Middle Shabeelle
Bay
Galgaduud
Bakool
Mudug (Galmudug abd X&X)

^^ That is the extent of Hassan Sheekh's government :D

He has 3 years left in office.

By 2016, authority all over the country will be invested in this Image :wow:

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby oxymoron » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:08 am

I don't think he will even want a second term, his only been the Mayor of Mogadishu for 1 year and niggas got him on his knees.

Hassan just needs to think about how he will survive next two years, cause his political career has been sealed.
Not really. "Mayor of Mogadishu" was a term for Sh Shariif during the few years of his presidency when the government was limited to Muqdisho only. It doesn't make sense.

Gedo
Banadir
Hiiraan
Lower Shabeelle
Middle Shabeelle
Bay
Galgaduud
Bakool
Mudug (Galmudug abd X&X)

^^ That is the extent of Hassan Sheekh's government :D

He has 3 years left in office.

By 2016, authority all over the country will be invested in this Image
Stop fooling yourself, the authority of this shameful government does not extend beyond Mogadishu, and you can thank Adoon troops for giving you that Authority in your own city. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.