Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Axmed Diiriye makes peace with Axmed Madoobe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Axmed Diiriye makes peace with Axmed Madoobe

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:32 pm

MJ, blame the time, not Ahmed as he won the war, and now winning hearts.

Guess, Bare Hiraale wouldn't have come on boat, and spoil the noble birth of JL state if those "xaaran ku naax" didn't whisper on his ears.

Its good to see JL state has sailed from war to peace.
:lol:

How he won the war ? Axmed madoobe first refused to come to Xamar second time and and was against allowing the enemy forces coming back to Kismayo.
The interior minister made him to accept those two conditions as usual. I don't see how Axmed Madoobe won.The victory was taken by HAG obviously. 8-)

ps. Axmed Diiriye beeso ayaa jeebka loo galiyey ee iskama hadlin. And it doesn't mean anything runtii. No need to get exited like some horny teenage girl. :lol:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:56 pm

General Xiinow,

If you don't take it for my words, see the end of the five self nominated presidents, and allies of HAG. Ahmed had warm welcome to Moqadisho, while Baasto, Bare and others three were in run and hide game. Their plan was to spoil it for Ahmed, and many souls were lost in the expense of their naive claims. But now they have accepted the end, and that alone sends the Baygedo vision of the speaker of the Parliament to bed .

In short, Ahmed has blunt of time now to finish rest, just wish him good journey to reach his palace in Kista.

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:41 pm

ps. Axmed Diiriye beeso ayaa jeebka loo galiyey ee iskama hadlin. And it doesn't mean anything runtii. No need to get exited like some horny teenage girl. :lol:
Just for the record.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:25 pm

I think Ahmed Madoobe won the immediate war, but I don't know if he had won the long term war. He got legitimacy that set him apart from the other warlords and that alone is enough for victory

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:17 pm

I think Ahmed Madoobe won the immediate war, but I don't know if he had won the long term war. He got legitimacy that set him apart from the other warlords and that alone is enough for victory
Ahmed madobe has won it but not as a project, govt has won the project as he is now an official ally.

Xiinoow

Looks ahmed diyriye was paid but there is a relationship between him and ahmed madobe. Ahmed madobes half brothers are from cadaado and are related to ahmed diriye. Now for a political reasons they are revealing this.

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 pm

B.Rain, its too early to say anything about the long term, but I guess it will depend on type of cabinet, allies, source of income and many handshakings, if he gets the right men with the right plan in the right time, he will survive for some time to come. So far he is good, though most of JL hardliners are not happy with the multiple delay of the completion of state forming process.

Lets hope best for JL, and its citizens.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.