Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mogadishu still unsafe, twin blasts kill and wound dozens

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Mogadishu still unsafe, twin blasts kill and wound doz

Postby GeoSeven » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 am

More people are flying into Xamar than out. It's obviously safe enough if that's the case.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 am

I hate to say this but i agree with this character (karti haween), what were amisom doing? were they on a ugali and sukuma break?. they are waste of space they need to go back to their villages
Last edited by FarhanYare on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Postby oxymoron » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 am

More people are flying into Xamar than out. It's obviously safe enough if that's the case.
Xamar will never be safe. :lol:

I flew into it on my way to Galkayo, was glad AU troops had the place on lock down rather than mooryaans troops in military uniform. :stylin:

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Postby oxymoron » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 am

I hate to say this but i agree with this sick qabiliste character (karti haween), what are amisom doing? were they on a ugali and sukuma break?. they are waste of space they need to go back to their villages
Amisom troops are there to safe guard the Somali Federal Government Prolonged Existence from the destruction of Xamar occupiers iyo Al Shabaab. :eat:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 am

haters gonna hate bruv ha uu bixin. :up:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 am

I wouldn't be surprised if that statement sounded erotic to you...

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby oxymoron » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 am

I wouldn't be surprised if that statement sounded erotic to you...
:eat:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 am

^^^
:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.