Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prof Samatar i am a loyal soldier of SL,walanweyn are useles

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Prof Samatar i am a loyal soldier of SL,walanweyn are useles

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:43 pm

:lol: :lol:

Walahi Prof samatar is hilarious

CilmiDoone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Prof Samatar i am a loyal soldier of SL,walanweyn are us

Postby CilmiDoone » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:45 pm

:comeon:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 pm

lol ouch. This guy is a prostitute, but at least he's our prostitute. Cue butt-hurt walaweyns in...3...2...1... :lol:

CilmiDoone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CilmiDoone » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Khaled do you never grow tired of this shit?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 pm

What are you talking about i am posting the latest about the great professor

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:15 pm

This guy samatar is only harming himself.. not Mogadishu nor hargaysa..

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Somaliland waa wadan kulahaa! :lol: :lol:

Do you know most misleading people are not ignorant people. They are professors and book authors.....

Professor Ahmed vs Professor Ahmed

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:51 pm

I believe its his choice to make decisions that are more politically advantageous to himself. He simply realized political nepotism is alive and well. Something we have always known. I don't know what could have persuaded him to think he would have had a chance at the presidency, given the fact that he doesn't hail from the South central Somalia and is not tribally represented there, or backed by Americans. I say bravo to understanding the truth of the matter. We have taken back one of our Somaliland scholars back to regional homeland, after he became disenchanted. Horay! We are simply picking up the pieces and dusting the man off after defeat. :D Don't hate my koonfurian friends. This Mahad Casse gentleman with a Habar Awal mother is our regional treasure. I will not permit you to call him a street walker. :lol:

:stylin: I miss tribal-political rhetoric.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:57 pm

I believe its his choice to make decisions that are more politically advantageous to himself. He simply realized political nepotism is alive and well. Something we have always known. I don't know what could have persuaded him to think he would have had a chance at the presidency, given the fact that he doesn't hail from the South central Somalia and is not tribally represented there, or backed by Americans. I say bravo to understanding the truth of the matter. We have taken back one of our Somaliland scholars back to regional homeland, after he became disenchanted. Horay! We are simply picking up the pieces and dusting the man off after defeat. :D Don't hate my koonfurian friends. This Mahad Casse gentleman with a Habar Awal mother is our regional treasure. I will not permit you to call him a street walker. :lol:

:stylin: I miss tribal-political rhetoric.

Sophisticate Professor samatar believed in the goodness of the walanweyns for to long he believed they were the true nationalists of Somalia that Somalia can only be rebuild from the south and Somali pride and Somali heritage is in the south. But he found out that he is not respected there he found out that only 2 tribes have duopoly president prime minster he saw the corruption and the walanweyn chauvinism in the south. He than recognized that its time to abandon the cancerous union and give it all up , because it will never bear fruit. He understood that the walanweyn Italian mafia culture of deception and deceit and bribery and thuggery will never reive the beauty of the Somalinimo he had in mind , there is nothing left but to join his people. And become an asset to Somaliland , walaal i know u are gadabuursi are you maxammad case reer maxammad?

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:05 pm

those are true gudabirsi!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 pm

These are the True Gadabuuursi look how they welcome Professor samatar in borama the man who daily spits on the Walanweyns :lol:

Look at how they welcome in Borama like A king :mrgreen:

Reer Borama elders laid the foundation of modern Somaliland nationhood in 1993 in Borama at Sheikh ali jawhar school, listen from 2:50 very carefully.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :dead: if you real believe gudabirsi, or Issa got your back then you are in for wake up call soon or later..

Dahir kahin riyaale just used you for a while... :lol:

They are Allied with your deadly enemies faqash

:russ:

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 pm

No Khalid It's Makahil. Transporter let's keep it real. There will never be a centralization of power in Somalia ever again. No Somali governmental body is ever equitable. They give kick backs to their tribe, and tend to horde money. That seems to be a constant among them all. And although the Gadabuursi don't have much political representation in Somaliland's parliament they have more influence in Somaliland than they will ever have in South Central Somalia. To say that isn't the case is a fallacious claim. All I know is what is being done in Somaliland and South Central Somalia is far from perfect, and certainly needs to change. I'm just telling you the truth. However, I must congratulate Somaliland for having peace for two-decades, and a semblance of government. Not the most efficient and equitable but it's something.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 pm

No Khalid It's Makahil. Transporter let's keep it real. There will never be a centralization of power in Somalia ever again. No Somali governmental body is ever equitable. They give kick backs to their tribe, and tend to horde money. That seems to be a constant among them all. And although the Gadabuursi don't have much political representation in Somaliland's parliament they have more influence in Somaliland than they will ever have in South Central Somalia. To say that isn't the case is a fallacious claim. All I know is what is being done in Somaliland and South Central Somalia is far from perfect, and certainly needs to change. I'm just telling you the truth. However, I must congratulate Somaliland for having peace for two-decades, and a semblance of government. Not the most efficient and equitable but it's something.
Well that is not a secret.. we wanna capture the country! the South is fully under us now politically.. Somaliland is NeXT!

But you don't support Awdal state as being alone or joining Djiibouti! why do you wanna be left aloné with those Oromo/Yibri.. :mrgreen:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:30 pm

A loyal soldier indeed. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.