Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Humiliation again and again?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Humiliation again and again?

Postby guhad122 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:09 am

I can answer that for him.

1) The govt has achieved worldwide recognition.
2)The relations with former allies has been restored.
3)The UN will take over Amisom.
4)Hassan has consolidated his power over the regions
5)The Govt policy has eclipsed Kenya & Ethiopia.
6)Blah Blah Blah!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:12 am

It's not fair to lambaste Sahal's writing style......I have no difficulty in understanding his posts....only the logic behind them.

People need to stop taking criticism of their positions personally...this is an open forum...so we should expect & accept conflicting opinions.
The OP started a legitimate thread, whose assertion was mirrored by HOL....this can`t be considered trolling/baiting etc.

Hassan Sheikh's undoubted humiliation, which ever way folk try to dress it up as, is a humiliation for ALL Somali's.
Instead of being factional, we should accept our current lamentable position in the world/Africa, and work to remedy it.

Sahal...if the whole south is corrupt ...why doesn`t Hassan fire or prosecute those high officials whom are responsible.
If Somalia hands over all functions of collecting & managing Govt revenue...how will we ever improve our capacity to govern efficiently.
You may as well be supporting the return of colonialism....because Somali's ca't be trusted to look after themselves.

ps I know a number of educated Somali's whom have suggested handing the country over to outside management.
These guys are not againist me but againist revealing the truth.

Bc the shyt still keeps on Its the duty of the somali govt to watch closely...

Govt will control the ports so the world agrees this bc they are afraid for their officials too, tomorrow the UK officials may visit they need a private security in the airport like the addan adde airport and mogadishu port.

"The president wants zero tolerance of corruption, he wants better management (but) capacity is very limited," Abdirahman Omar Osman, spokesman for the Somali presidency, told Reuters. "Therefore foreign companies who can help us get better in terms of efficiency and fighting corruption are wanted."

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:20 am

So are you saying that in order to eliminate corruption, all government institution would be handed over to foreign companies? Then if that is the case, why do we have a governmental at ll? Isn't even necessary? Come on man, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in engaging with you, but you are failing miserably in making any sense whatsoever.

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:27 am

I can answer that for him.

1) The govt has achieved worldwide recognition.
2)The relations with former allies has been restored.
3)The UN will take over Amisom.
4)Hassan has consolidated his power over the regions
5)The Govt policy has eclipsed Kenya & Ethiopia.
6)Blah Blah Blah!
:dead: :deadrose:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:31 am

So are you saying that in order to eliminate corruption, all government institution would be handed over to foreign companies? Then if that is the case, why do we have a governmental at ll? Isn't even necessary? Come on man, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in engaging with you, but you are failing miserably in making any sense whatsoever.
This is not my opinion, I'm talking about the general policy.

This business includes reconstructing the ports

Djibouti doesn't manage its ports, this thing has forced the ethiopians fo find foreing exchanges on time.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:59 am

If the Govt is serious about eliminating corruption...why don`t the appoint a special prosecutor with powers to examine any area of Govt.
Once any corruption is identified...they will be able to indict the suspects and have them publicly tried.
Furthermore, the Govt can increase the penalties for corruption, graft etc...long sentences eg 5-10 years minimum.

We know the Govt isn't serious about corruption....there saying there is corruption but we can`t do anything about it.
I say...." Bullshit Mr Han man" :lol:

Tonymontana11
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tonymontana11 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 am

:MJ:

Guhaad jareer xun waxba ha inoo faanin :comeon:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.