Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What if Somaliland refuses to rejoin Somalia Forever

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

What if Somaliland refuses to rejoin Somalia Forever

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 pm

lets just say if this guys stick with their vision for Independence. What Should the rest of Somalia do when the country is stable.

Are we gonna unleash the Somali national Army on them again or give them the recognition.

This is when nationality Truamph ethnicity. I foresee Doomsday in Hargaysa and Burco. Illaahoow Aqliga Shaqeeyo. I hate to see innocent children and women paying the price for Few Calool Kuus like Siilaanyo who is not using his brain.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: What if Somaliland refuses to rejoin Somalia Forever

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:43 pm

You are keyboard warrior, right? :lol: it's not up to you but it's our choice to be stand alone.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm

I don't think Somalia needs to do anything by then. The only reason that kept Somaliland in order for the past 18 years was this ambition of independence whilst the turmoil in the South encouraged them with this ambition. By things will clear out by itself in the future, Somaliland might be peaceful but it is not politically mature, and the citizens will at the end of the day they will get frustrated, and a peaceful South will be an option for them to turn too, seeing that the breadbasket of Somalia is in the south, it will be natural for them to turn to the South.

But Mustafa, lets not even worry about Somaliland independence for now. Lets work for a peaceful functioning Southern Somalia. I'm even against the Somalia-Somaliland talk, there is no point.

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Are we gonna unleash the Somali national Army on them again or give them the recognition.
Who's 'we'?

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:45 pm

We picked up Arms in 1982 when the Somali democratic republic was stable so it doesn't matter if Somalia becomes peaceful. We won't come back.

GameChanger
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GameChanger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:52 pm

We picked up Arms in 1982 when the Somali democratic republic was stable so it doesn't matter if Somalia becomes peaceful. We won't come back.
what are you running from? and can you explain to me why the majority of the isaaq people want separation? what made you feel that why

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:55 pm

:comeon: your cousins from burco and hargaysa have been flocking to mogadishu for the past 2 years. imagine what a legit governance and reconstruction will do.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Well if they dont return Awdal and Sool Sanaag and Cayn it will be war, otherwise it would be a wise choice for them to seperate with their triangle, not one shit will be given in south somalia.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 pm

:comeon: your cousins from burco and hargaysa have been flocking to mogadishu for the past 2 years. imagine what a legit governance and reconstruction will do.

Lool @ flocking. Pass me that shit you're smoking. :pac:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Well if they dont return Awdal and Sool Sanaag and Cayn it will be war, otherwise it would be a wise choice for them to seperate with their triangle, not one shit will be given in south somalia.

Awdal is majority pro Somaliland, I would say 85% and if you didn't know half of Sanaag belongs to Isaaq and 1/3 of Sool belongs to Isaaq not to mention the pro SL Dhulbahante and Warsangeli in those region.

All in all we have 90-95% of Somaliland on lock.

Worry about Gedo and the 6 region state thats being created.

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Lool @ flocking. Pass me that shit you're smoking. :pac:
:smugruss: i wouldn't be surprised if you're in mogadishu right now. ducaysane aka mrpresige is heading there as we speak. :pac:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:15 pm

what are you running from? and can you explain to me why the majority of the isaaq people want separation? what made you feel that why

When Somaliland and Somalia united in the 60's the idea was to create a state (Somali republic) made up by two equal parts, however that never happened because of political greed which lead to economic inequality. No developments in our regions etc. So there's no way we'll fall for the same deception and manipulation (Somalinimo) by uniting with Somalia.

There's a Somali proverb; Mar i dage Alle ha dago, mar labaad i dagase anaa is dagay.

Fool me once...

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:19 pm

When Somaliland and Somalia united in the 60's the idea was to create a state (Somali republic) made up by two equal parts, however that never happened because of political greed which lead to economic inequality. No developments in our regions etc. So there's no way we'll fall for the same deception and manipulation (Somalinimo) by uniting with Somalia.

There's a Somali proverb; Mar i dage Alle ha dago, mar labaad i dagase anaa is dagay.

Fool me once...
:wtf: i thought your excuse/reason was due to siyad barre's regime?
:comeon: many regions in somalia was never developed since 1960. you can't honestly think you can use that as an excuse, do you? :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Awdal is majority pro Somaliland, I would say 85% and if you didn't know half of Sanaag belongs to Isaaq and 1/3 of Sool belongs to Isaaq not to mention the pro SL Dhulbahante and Warsangeli in those region.

All in all we have 90-95% of Somaliland on lock.

Worry about Gedo and the 6 region state thats being created.
The only place where Eydoor settles in Sanaag is in Cerigaavo and Maydh, the rest belongs to old Somalia, also Awdal and her people have always been pro-Somalia, especially now that their mastermind Riyaale has stepped down, they are feeling ma torginalized under the Eydoor mafia organized ictiraaf fantasy. Their fate is tied to Somalia and they have proven loyal to Somalia in the past.

GameChanger
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GameChanger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Fool me once...
you have some good points there, but don't you think that having a auto-state would be better. because you are doing the same to 3 other different qabiils in your area. you wanna force yourself on them, and find it unjust that the southerns should force themselves on you?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.