Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DoodWadaag General IndhaCade & Tarsan Amniga Muqdisho VIDEO

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

DoodWadaag General IndhaCade & Tarsan Amniga Muqdisho VIDEO

Postby 1moonlight » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

General IndhaCade made some really good points :up:

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: DoodWadaag General IndhaCade & Tarsan Amniga Muqdisho VI

Postby Vivacious » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:51 am

When did this air? I can't believe I missed it. I love Doodwadaag :up:
I will watch it later, but in the description I read a relevant point Indhacade made, which is "Danbiilayaal ayaa lacag lagu soo furanayaa". Walee beentiis ma ahan. I have witnessed that with my own eyes. Cidna iigama sheekeyn karto taas. Smh! Somalia ilaahaa u maqan. :(

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 am

He suggested some good ideas which can be practical if implemented correctly. :up:
Last edited by FarhanYare on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:55 am

indacade habar aji miyaa?
Loool. farhaan and your ceyr? Yes indhocadde is habar aji.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:00 pm

indacade habar aji miyaa?
Loool. farhaan and your ceyr? Yes indhocadde is habar aji.
The retard edited isla markii :lol: :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 pm

:lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Warsheikh,
Am still a beginner when it comes to well known Somalis laf or in some cases qabiil :snoop:

As for the jareer above that makes two of us regarding the retard comment, aren't you the idiot who still thinks AW and Guhad is one person with different nicks and is OG? :lol:
Last edited by FarhanYare on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Listening to Indhocade is like listening to devil himself lecturing about good deeds. War ninku munafiqsanaa?

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 pm

I will watch it later, but in the description I read a relevant point Indhacade made, which is "Danbiilayaal ayaa lacag lagu soo furanayaa". Walee beentiis ma ahan. I have witnessed that with my own eyes. Cidna iigama sheekeyn karto taas. Smh! Somalia ilaahaa u maqan. :(
19/02/2014 ee Doodaan dhacday, you can find the full 2 hours+ Video on SaafiFilms YouTube channel.
Laakiin waxaan layaabsanahay DoodWadaagaan waqtiga eey qabteen waa habeen saq dhexe around 11pm, that's very late.

Tarsan looks very very tired, he looks like he is not concentrating, his mind is somewhere else. Maybe he just wanted some sleep, i am sure he knows the Quran well.

Haa IndhaCade xitaa wuxuu dhahay Maxkamat gooni ah oo alshabaab xukunto waa in lasameeyo, ninka wax xukumaayano waa in sida madaxweeynaha oo kale loo ilaalshaa, mushaar fiicana lasii yaa si uu laa luush uusan u qaadan.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Vivacious » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 pm

19/02/2014 ee Doodaan dhacday, you can find the full 2 hours+ Video on SaafiFilms YouTube channel.
Laakiin waxaan layaabsanahay DoodWadaagaan waqtiga eey qabteen waa habeen saq dhexe around 11pm, that's very late.

Tarsan looks very very tired, he looks like he is not concentrating, his mind is somewhere else. Maybe he just wanted some sleep, i am sure he knows the Quran well.

Haa IndhaCade xitaa wuxuu dhahay Maxkamat gooni ah oo alshabaab xukunto waa in lasameeyo, ninka wax xukumaayano waa in sida madaxweeynaha oo kale loo ilaalshaa, mushaar fiicana lasii yaa si uu laa luush uusan u qaadan.
I don't know why last week's Doodwadaag episode aired at 9pm Somalia time. It's usually at 8pm or 9pm Uk time which is very late in Somalia. But now that Cawil is in Xamar, I suggest they broadcast it at 9pm, immediately after the 8pm news. :up: Remember, even the president looked really tired that night he was on the show.

I don't agree with Indhacade on the part where he says a court should be established exclusively for shababs. Tarzan said shabab members should be executed immediately they are caught and I welcome that :clap:

Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gabre » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 pm

I don't know why last week's Doodwadaag episode aired at 9pm Somalia time. It's usually at 8pm or 9pm Uk time which is very late in Somalia. But now that Cawil is in Xamar, I suggest they broadcast it at 9pm, immediately after the 8pm news. :up: Remember, even the president looked really tired that night he was on the show.

I don't agree with Indhacade on the part where he says a court should be established exclusively for shababs. Tarzan said shabab members should be executed immediately they are caught and I welcome that :clap:

Even terrorists with suspended habeas corpus get a trial with lawyers in a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay, why shouldn't Al-Shabaab get the same? If anything, this helps paint them as the underdog good guys and you all as the unjust, corrupt thugs.

Indhacade's idea of a separate, expedited court for Al-Shabaab to at least give the impression of justice/law-and-order makes a lot of sense imo. But maybe he should first pay his troops so they don't have to sell their uniforms and weapons to Al-Shabaab to get by.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Vivacious » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Gabre, I don't sympathize with alshabab :down:

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 pm

I agree with you they should be executed immediately, argagaxa ee umada ku abuureen waan in ayagana lagu abuuraa.

Did you know that when Sheikh Shariif was president Alshabab badan ayaa la toogan jiray habeen kasta, markii guryahooda laga soo baxsho Isla meesha ayaa lagu toogan jiray, but then at that time Ciidamada Nabad Sugida iyo sirdoonka almost all of them were Abgaal and Sacad, anaga Sacad ahaan Muqdisho waxaa nalooga yaqaan kuwa dowlada u tif tifo. Kuli Ciidamada nabad Sugida iyo Sirdoonka ayeey kuwada biireen xitaa odayaasha shaaxa cabaayo waxeey la shaqeeynaayeen Ciidamada.

In 2012 i was on my way to Xamar but I was told by my Uncle not to come because wuxuu dhahay wiilasha Reer yurub ee faruuryaha gaduudan Alshabaab aa lagu qaldaa, oo meel luuq ah habeenkii intii lageeyo aa Xabad madaxa looga dhifanaa.

Hada laakiin waxaan maqlaa niman Baydhabo iyo meelo kale ka imaaday ayaa Nabad Sugida lagu soo daray.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Vivacious » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 pm

In 2012 i was on my way to Xamar but I was told by my Uncle not to come because wuxuu dhahay wiilasha Reer yurub ee faruuryaha gaduudan Alshabaab aa lagu qaldaa, oo meel luuq ah habeenkii intii lageeyo aa Xabad madaxa looga dhifanaa.
:dead: :pac:

So this was true? I heard it and thought people were just joking and playing with qurbajoogta :lol:

Nabadsugidda xaalkeeda wey xumaatay sida aan ka maqlaayo. Beydhabo iyo meel laga keenayba ma ogiyee laakiin Goobe hawl fiican ma haayo. A close friend who works there was telling me, Goobe hay'adda dhan wuu isku qasay. Dadkii asiga ka horeeyay oo la dhaliili jiray ayaaba shafeeco ku danbeesaa :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.