Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bulo burde falls for SNA and djibouti amisom

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: bulo burde falls for SNA and djibouti amisom

Postby sahal80 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 am

There was a deal. You just dont know it, which is ok. The thing is it is normal for Al Shabaab members who occupy a district to vacate first and attack later. In Buloburde, there were ongoing talks between the Djibs and the Al Shabaab for sometime now. I was not suprised when Buloburde was captured.
i will be intersting to find out this from hiiraan sources, there is a man who is close to the adminstration and receives laqanyo when he visits here so i will ring him after as its too early now.

in the old times there were contacts with yusuf ugaas mumin warfaa via the ugaasis but nowadays amniyaat has taken over him, there is a guy called mahamed mire from baardheere who controls him since the al shabaabs split as he was allied with abu mansour, that guy is now the political amir and yusuf is the military amir

i have said it was just a surprise for al shabaab because djibuti and SNA have seizd before these westren villages and would stay in there for a week bfore going back to baladweyne, now they turned to buloburde unexpectedly from behind, from their south west while halgan was in al shabaab hands but after the capture of buloburde they run to the east as ethiopian and SNA were around garasyaani. if they had a chance, those in halgan, would have retreated back to buloburde!

al shabaab was expecting the attack to from garasyaani

i said it was a surprise attack, this link was posted after, here al shabaab military spokesman is calling it "weerar gaadmo iyo fulaynimo ah"
http://somalimemo.net/index.php/maqal/8 ... yaan-ah-ay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.