Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

vision2016 recognizes south-mudug as a province!!(HG state)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

vision2016 recognizes south-mudug as a province!!(HG state)

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:18 am

Its a done deal!! HG can have its federal state, no more hiiraan excuses :D

Villa somalias vision on the Interiom regional administrations

as for interim admins "after puntland and jubba, there ramain 7 regions yet to conduct mergers including south-mudug, this implies the establishment of 2-3 more regional states"

Now guess, this doesn't include banadir( Towistic-logic says to divide bananadir was a tarsan initiative not villa somalia

So here they are

South mudug, galgaduud,(can form a state) hiiraan, middle shabelle(may form a state) bay, bakool and lower shabelle(was recognized)

Capital states

Garowe
Baydhabo
Kismayo
Baladweyne
HG

On ther hand, there is no mention of elections rather democrazation!

Electoral can be through a district representatives.
http://newsomali.com/wp-content/uploads ... ion-1.docx
Last edited by sahal80 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: vision2016 recognizes south-mudug as a province!!(HG sta

Postby BigBreak » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:32 am

none of the 13 regions of somalia (ex italian colony) should merge in my opinion. however if they reduce it from 13 it should go down to the original 6 regions of 1960

benadir, majeertenia, mudug, hiiraan, lower juba and upper juba
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administra ... ia#Somalia

ps why cant hiiraan join south mudug and galguduud - i mean they are all hawiye majority

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 am

I'm tried of reading the same shyt you keep posting in every thread. Try with some thing new!.

By Dec 2014 all the 5 regional interim adminstrations should be established.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 am

Sahal what about khaatumo state and somaliland state Whats their status ?

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:10 am

I'm tried of reading the same shyt you keep posting in every thread. Try with some thing new!.

Sahal don't get your knickers in a twist mate..bigbreak is just a troll..a very predictable troll with zero intelligence..

The puntland folks would welcome this move..we would greatly appreciate if our closest southern neighbours would do us all a favour and live in 2014 rather than in 1990. Move on people..nothing to see here just habargidir doing there thing, move along please nothing special, everybody is doing it lately..

I know gaalkacyo will eventually be a city that fully will fall under puntland region.no city can have two administrations and surely baraxley will not be the new capital of the brand spanking new habargidir state..

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:21 am

whl ... ur a troll not me who has an envious obsession towards :sland: ....shhame the italians kept u together with ur hawiye masters :lol:

:gladbron:

i was only having an opinion, nothing personal :tocry:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 am

whl ... ur a troll not me who has an envious obsession towards :sland: ....shhame the italians kept u together with ur hawiye masters :lol:

:gladbron:

i was only having an opinion, nothing personal :tocry:
I think your troll your also a moderate somalilander who is open to depate but my friend you keep repeating the same posts aka majeerenia ex italian etc

On the other hand, I'm posting every time new stuff/points bc I don't consider my opinion will matter I rather do my analysis that are closer to the reality or post the reality itself!.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 am

were the 2 mps (both rahanweyne) killed had to do with opposing this idea....cuz I hear the shaydeens had nothing to do with their killings, but its the govt that assassinated them?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:29 am

The vision calls puntland a interim state not a federal state

Sool sanaag are controlled by somaliland

The complitation of the federal system will continue until 2016 at that time somalia should have a permanent federal states

To avoid elections, the govt may not wanting to implement the federal system

But in case it happens in 2016, it will depend on who controls them.

I personally believe that they will be part of somaliland and a northen political deal.

Uk,US,UAE,ethiopia, djibouti, somaligovt all want this.

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 am

my mj brother, Somaliland is a different country together, you ever see or hear sfg mention Somaliland territory. If puntland keep killing our dhulo brothers, Somaliland army will massacre every mj in 2 states of puntland

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 am

simply somaliland will control ALL her territories she had for centuries and become a sovereign country - no other option

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:37 am

simply somaliland will control ALL her territories she had for centuries and become a sovereign country - no other option
apart from the talks, somaliland is not part of this vision, federalism, all this current SFG system, it will take years and years not even in hassan sheekhs era at all.

What may happen under hassan sheekh is acknowledging the borders between the federal states and the somaliland entity.

Then somaliland will continue as the same entity until the world...who knows.

The ones who are eager for federalism will pay this price.

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 pm

apart from the talks, somaliland is not part of this vision, federalism, all this current SFG system, it will take years and years not even in hassan sheekhs era at all.

What may happen under hassan sheekh is acknowledging the borders between the federal states and the somaliland entity.

This would have happened under the two previous Darood leaders..shirdoon and faroole both were inadequate in this field. The two Cabdiweli named leaders are a different entities altogether. Somalilands quest as a foreign nation with Sool and Sanaag has dramatically decreased with the 2014 Darood leaders. The prime minister of the SFG is more active and more of a Darood man than the previous PM whilst the current president of the puntland region is far more involved than the regime of the years past.

Somaliland currently controls only ceerigaabo and the district in Darood sanaag
Somaliland only controls Laas canood and the surroundings in Darood Sool.

And that's with faroole serving them on a silver plate to hargeisa by neglecting them.

Somalia is a qabiil based territorial politics. No qabiil is going to be under an another qabiil. Anyone who believes a Darood land will be under an independent Isaaq country is quit delusional.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:40 pm

This is already partbof Galmudug and Garguurte should stop.underminig the.Hg state

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm

This would have happened under the two previous Darood leaders..shirdoon and faroole both were inadequate in this field. The two Cabdiweli named leaders are a different entities altogether. Somalilands quest as a foreign nation with Sool and Sanaag has dramatically decreased with the 2014 Darood leaders. The prime minister of the SFG is more active and more of a Darood man than the previous PM whilst the current president of the puntland region is far more involved than the regime of the years past.

Somaliland currently controls only ceerigaabo and the district in Darood sanaag
Somaliland only controls Laas canood and the surroundings in Darood Sool.

And that's with faroole serving them on a silver plate to hargeisa by neglecting them.

Somalia is a qabiil based territorial politics. No qabiil is going to be under an another qabiil. Anyone who believes a Darood land will be under an independent Isaaq country is quit delusional.
Whithartlane, sxb the sooner you forget about eastern sool and eastern Sanaag the better for you.

There is no point in wasting your time and resources in something you will never attain.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.