Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sahal come in

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Sahal come in

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Tell us the political ideology of DJ. You always talk about them but never tells us their political goals. What is their vision for Somalia? What are the aiming for Somalia?

Classiq
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sahal come in

Postby Classiq » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Indeed, i want to know their agenda also

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Indeed, i want to know their agenda also
To me they are just a small group of people that are friends with the president. I don't see them as a elite group or a political party. I'm just bemused how Sahal takes them serious like they some kind of big political party.

Classiq
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Classiq » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:25 pm

Well their years in office haven't been productive, they haven't done much in somalia. Forever going to their funders house lol

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Djibouti presence in somalia is mere icing on the amisom cake..and also another way to deal a blow to eritrea..by bringing in Djibouti and making them look like they are of some significance to igad or amisom..

Such insignificant treatments is awaiting puntland if we do decide to go for independence. .

Be independent and become an insignificant little enclave ordered around or stay with the rest and never know peace or advanced governance. ..

Booy, spoilt for choices here..

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Tell us the political ideology of DJ. You always talk about them but never tells us their political goals. What is their vision for Somalia? What are the aiming for Somalia?
Its a secret network founded by a group who splitted from the al islaax group

Since the second cla of al islaax were reerow hassan after awkhudub and loobage, it was founded by them. Till now it only had two leaders both of them from reerow hassan, the first one is called sheikh osman and the other one sheikh abdalla

Other reerow hassan such us farah abdulqadir, fahad yasin(originally he was itihad but joined them for clan affiliations)

The strongest is farah abdulqadir because he was the head of al islaax charity muslim african agency so when he splitted the kuwait who use to fund this organization was still funding him and al islaah has lost their financial organization

It includes a lot of clans like sacad, gugundhabe, murursade, marehan and isaaq like doodisho, abdikarim guuleed, omar dheere(somali ambassasdor to qatar who's jajeele) mohamed nuur gacal, ridwan haji

All have splitted from al islah

They had universities like SIMAD originally founded by the current president separately with other intellectuals but was annexed by abdikarim guleed

There are photos of guleed giving prizes to hassan sheekh

They had a political party led by hassan sheekh and farah abdulqadir was his deputy

They had a lot of students from SIMAD and sudan such us the governor muungaab and his district commissioners

Nearly the cabinet has 10 dj ministers or SIMAD network

Their agenda is to spread into the society and the power, increase their wealth and universities and to stay in the power

They have no other agenda except this controlling and infiltrating stuff

They will do every thing just to stay in the power

Since farah abdulqadir is the constitution minister he plans to add two more years to the presidents current term bc he can't implement all the vission2016 agendas before 2018

In a recent article by professor ahmed mumin warfaa he alludes being contacted maybe in order to adopt the presidential system and remove the pm post replacing it with the vice-president post

He's close to the westreners and works with the united nation in the global issues so maybe they want him to convince them

According to my knowledge of him and my reading on that article.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Classiq
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Classiq » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Who said puntland was a insignificant little enclave, where is the self-esteem? aha

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:31 pm

ok sahal,

You told me they are a offshoot of Al-Islah get it. You also told me they founded SIMAD university get it and last but not least you told me they are planning on staying power I get it, who wouldn't?

But what you haven't told me is there political ideology. What are their goals for the politics of Somalia? Are they pro federalism? Are they pro decentralisation? Are they pro 4.5? What is their goal for the constitution? What is their goal for a strong military? What is their goal for economy? What is their goal for Somaliland-Somalia issue? What is their goal for internal Somali affairs etc?

Because to me, I just see them a bunch of groupies of the president rather than a political party. Also them being a 'secret' network sounds retarded. By all means they are just the president's affiliates and supporters nothing more nothing less. Their goal is just to support Culusoow until 2016 and maybe help me join the election. So their goal resolves around the president and not the country. So I advice you to stop going about them, they are as worthless as Culusoow. If Culusoow goes so do they.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Damul Jadiid aka New Blood have no vision, they're zionist condoms sent to finish the destruction of Somalia.
Ever since that demented fool was selected, foreign enclaves have sprung up all over Mogadishu. I don't even want to think about the many deals this hapless fools and his bloodhungry minions have signed. The reason they're fixated on Lower Shabelle is because their handlers are after the farmland, this is far beyond any qabiil tit for tat or land-expansion. Damul Jadiid aim to ensure there is no such thing as Somalia.

The UN monitoring report even mentioned that these idiots regularly go to Qatar to receive orders and suitcases full of cash. They're whores, nothing more, nothing less. The silly Hawiye children on this site have convinced themselves that DJ is going to empower them but they're deluded and naive. IF, Allah forbid, Dambi Jadiid succeeds, every single inch of Somalia will be owned by zionist corporations, yes, including Hawiye land.

United Savage Congress, ICU, AlShaydaan, Damul Jadiid= the same group that keeps changing costumes. Ever stop to think about who's paying for these costumes?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.