Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

like I always said: shabab attacks will strengthen more the

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

like I always said: shabab attacks will strengthen more the

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:19 am

The somali govt

Not just the US also france who has its share of terrorist worries in north and central africa is now joining in dealing with the somali army

Much of this will depend on president hassans visit to whitehouse

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2014/07/somali ... onal-army/

Other news

How we missed this big event? There was a direct london gartwick flight to mogadishu few days ago.

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: like I always said: shabab attacks will strengthen more

Postby Even123 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:38 am

This is a good news Somalia is now being trained by USA and France, but sahal didn't Turkey,Italy, Malta, UK, and UAE all promise to train the Somali army, if so why is this so different???

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:49 am

The SNA has been given enough support to defeat Al Shabaab......the problem is there is no political will...only corruption.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 am

This is a good news Somalia is now being trained by USA and France, but sahal didn't Turkey,Italy, Malta, UK, and UAE all promise to train the Somali army, if so why is this so different???
UAE will train guutada 60maad at madaxtooyada, will reconstruct a new villa departments and offer to it two helicopters, this after the forces get fully equiped and ready.

Turkey will start with the police and army bases

Uk the security/intelligence

US, france will the SNA but mostly the special forces

Italy commands the EU SNA training project wich was moved to mogadishu months ago, this is the basic traing till now but its too slow as they train 2000 forces each year

The troops they trained so far haven't deployed yet, they get their wages by them. Govt is keeping them so they can be used for the heavier weapons.

Those who got deployed in mogadishu are trained by amisom

There are nearly 25000 forces some still need foreing training , EU has trained 6000 of them.

Their basic problem is lack of equipments but some have been equiped lately with weapons bought by the govt or offered by the UN through the AU.

What the US and france will do is training and equiping them

Today, the security council has stablished a fund project to support the SNA

Wich is why we should be thankful to al shabaab!.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 am

Thankful to Al Shabaab? :o ..........have you lost your mind.

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 am

UAE will train guutada 60maad at madaxtooyada, will reconstruct a new villa departments and offer to it two helicopters, this after the forces get fully equiped and ready.

Turkey will start with the police and army bases

Uk the security/intelligence

US, france will the SNA but mostly the special forces

Italy commands the EU SNA training project wich was moved to mogadishu months ago, this is the basic traing till now but its too slow as they train 2000 forces each year

The troops they trained so far haven't deployed yet, they get their wages by them. Govt is keeping them so they can be used for the heavier weapons.

Those who got deployed in mogadishu are trained by amisom

There are nearly 25000 forces some still need foreing training , EU has trained 6000 of them.

Their basic problem is lack of equipments but some have been equiped lately with weapons bought by the govt or offered by the UN through the AU.

What the US and france will do is training and equiping them

Today, the security council has stablished a fund project to support the SNA

Wich is why we should be thankful to al shabaab!.

Thanks Ustaadh Sahal for the explanation :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Thankful to Al Shabaab? :o ..........have you lost your mind.
sorry sxb your horizion is not enough to get why :D

Al shabaab helps the govt in many ways like targeting the african countries who have interests in somalia

This will make the west to take more responsibility bc every thing is expected hence why dealing directly with the somali army

Al shabaab attacks are kinda the newly indian borns who are left out for the rain in order to get stronger!

We have no problem with al shabaab when it comes to the west like the other issues

That doesn't mean welcoming such attacks, no but taking advantage of it as being the victim who needs all the global support.

Defo the insecurity of mogadishu could make some problems when it comes to the NGOs, embassies but as a whole its kinda robba daaratin naficat

Except the govt, the al shabaab card will back fire the rest.

Even your welcome ustaad.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Think about this Dameen statement You made for just 1 second. 'AS attacks Where they breach the statehouse, strengthen the Gov'. Let me guess by giving the Gov more cause to beg even more? Is this what Governance means to You?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Think about this Dameen statement You made for just 1 second. 'AS attacks Where they breach the statehouse, strengthen the Gov'. Let me guess by giving the Gov more cause to beg even more? Is this what Governance means to You?
No you are the absolute dameen here!

I can explain it easier but tired explaining the things for a thick friendlol

This is the last time I will explain the things for you!

Al shabaab was a local group and the wests security policy towards somalia was to contain them within somalia but to prevent them from runing mogadishu, having ports and resources to stop them funding major attacks by using these african countries

Now al shabaab is acting as a continental group who's responsible for the east african jihad and are threatening such commonwealth countries like tanzania with its huge british interests or other contries who are considered to be a cia bases

So now they want to remove them instead of keeping the status quo like it was before

The attack on the govts departments gives the image of a fragil govt that needs toget changed into a viable state with their support

This is what made the afghan govt more stronger bc the army is very equiped and well trained.

If shabaab has reached on the stage of targeting african countries it will reach an stage of being able to target the westren countries, hence why they need to get destroyed totally

This goes along side with the somali govts interests yaa fahman!

"Preventing the return of international terrorists has been the most important part of our work in Afghanistan and the terrorist threat to the UK from this region has been substantially reduced. The UK has played an important role in developing and training Afghan security forces. UK support has also helped Afghanistan to become a more viable state; one that can provide basic services, improve the lives of its ordinary citizens and reduce instability."

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.