Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Hawiye So Gala, and witness your true enemy!!!!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Beesha Hawiye So Gala, and witness your true enemy!!!!!

Postby Even123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Walaalayaal Beesha Hawiye open your eyes and see your enemy for who they are and not who you want, ISAAQ waa cadawka ummada Somaliyada and not Darood, with Darood we fight and fight hard and forgive afterward, and they never curse us or wish Ill behind us, while those isaaqs always wish Ill behind us and curse us while working against our interest with Xabashi Ethiopia in ruining our Somalia name internationally on CNN BBC and in any international platform, since the days of MAH it was always isaaq that works with the enemy and they will continue to do so.

Look at any Somali TV and see who is cursing us Hawiye, because wallahi it ain't Darood but isaaqs!!!

Look at this peaceful thread below we started about beautiful Mogadishu, and guess who destroyed it with their cuqdad filled rage, again you guessed it right, isaaqs.

viewtopic.php?t=350294&p=4256334#p4256334

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Beesha Hawiye So Gala, and witness your true enemy!!!!!

Postby Even123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Isaaqs can't stand Hawiye prospering, that's a fact!

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:42 pm

you still claiming hawiye and this is the second time you made a thread trying to create a hate between people. You also sent me a private massage telling me to stop insulting darood because it is ramadan

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 pm

you still claiming hawiye and this is the second time you made a thread trying to create a hate between people. You also sent me a private massage telling me to stop insulting darood because it is ramadan
So I sent you an PM :lol: ,.....post it you lying dirty isaaq I double dare you, go on you delusioned cunt!

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 pm

So I sent you an PM :lol: ,.....post it you lying dirty isaaq I double dare you, go on you delusioned cunt!
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

i deleted as you told me, you made me swear not to bring it in public

all i ask you is not to mention isaaq, i wont insult darood neither will i say something about you claiming hawiye. just dont bring up isaaq or somaliland or anything else

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Get a grip. Isaaqs and Daroods are one of the same. One tribe has its own enclave and depends on the destruction of Mogadishu in order to gain recognition. The other undermines Mogadishu and only wishes to cooperate as long as it is on the main seat. IMO original dervish and Hawdian, both from the respective clans, wish the same shit on MOG town..

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Get a grip. Isaaqs and Daroods are one of the same. One tribe has its own enclave and depends on the destruction of Mogadishu in order to gain recognition. The other undermines Mogadishu and only wishes to cooperate as long as it is on the main seat. IMO original dervish and Hawdian, both from the respective clans, wish the same shit on MOG town..
Well said brother :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:00 pm

^^
huh? you just conflicted with what you wrote initially by agreeing with Marques.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 pm

^^
huh? you just conflicted with what you wrote initially by agreeing with Marques.
this guy is weird either what he is saying is not true or he is schizophrenic

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Sxb Farhan I'm willing to settle for isaaq being in the same level as Darood to when it comes hating Hawiye, then to attack only Darood and make isaaq seem the angel because they are not!

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Sxb Farhan I'm willing to settle for isaaq being in the same level as Darood to when it comes hating Hawiye, then to attack only Darood and make isaaq seem the angel because they are not!
you are darood though

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:19 pm

hahaha even still trying to instigate between isaaq and hawiye , Hawiye and isaaq have no problems even carrying a Hawiye name but a Darood . isaaq is very honest and straight forward with their ambitions Isaaq people are defending only their nation Somaliland . They have told the world the rest of the Somalis , Somaliland is an independent state and they set the clock prior to the union 1960 July and they never looked back. isaaq is very honest they live and let live isaaq has no bad intention towards Hawiye or any other qabiil.Isaaq never harmed a fly the past 23 years never tried to sabotage Hawiye never tried to limit them never tried to stop them from achieving peace, when isaaq and hawiye defeated the darood regime. And the hawiye organization could not agree , the isaaq organized their people and the other SL clans and were preparing the people of Somaliland for statehood. Isaaq has no interest to rule Somalia come rule Xamar or the south , isaaq is very happy with his cities land mountains in Somaliland. But is very determined about his statehood young and old , we wish the Hawiye brothers all the best luck in life and we hope they prosper :up:

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am

Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Hate hate hate
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Hate hate hate hate
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Hate hate hate hate
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Hate hate hate hate
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Hate hate hate hate
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Hate hate hate hate
Hate hate hate hate
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Hate hate hate hate
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye

Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
Darood isaaq hawiye
Hawiye isaaq darood
Isaaq hawiye darood
Darood hawiye isaaq
Hawiye darood isaaq
Isaaq darood hawiye
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.